PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina on Blogtalkradio on June 19th

rightwinghour
06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
For all you Texans out there, I just want you to know that Debra Medina, Republican candidate for Texas governor will be on the Patriots Pipeline Radio show on Blogtalkradio on June 19th, from 9pm to 11pm Central time. Debra Medina is a Ron Paul Republican, and in my opinion is our only viable candidate for Governor. The problems with Rick Perry are self explanatory, likewise with Kay Bailey. Debra Medina will be on the radio show for the full two hours, with the last hour and a half being available for your phone calls and questions. The call in number is (347) 215-6929. I'll post the link to the show page as the 19th approaches.

pacelli
06-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Debra Madina will also be interviewed by Jack Blood TODAY at ~5pm EST / 4pm CST on the American Freedom Radio Network:

http://americanfreedomradio.com/

Hamer
06-03-2009, 01:42 PM
How can I get a hold of Debra? I can't find any contact info.

FSP-Rebel
06-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Liberty loving Texans better start pouring significant funds into her coffers or she'll lose by a landslide. I mean, everyone needs to go all-in in order for her to even hang with the big dogs. She needs the dough quick in order to buy tv ads all over the place. We all know that the party leadership is going to support Perry and/or Hutchinson and they will act like those two are the only legitimate candidates. I know this may sound harsh, but an interview on blogtalkradio isn't going to cut it, period. I'm just saying...

rightwinghour
06-06-2009, 09:51 AM
How can I get a hold of Debra? I can't find any contact info.

debra@medinafortexas.com

rightwinghour
06-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Liberty loving Texans better start pouring significant funds into her coffers or she'll lose by a landslide. I mean, everyone needs to go all-in in order for her to even hang with the big dogs. She needs the dough quick in order to buy tv ads all over the place. We all know that the party leadership is going to support Perry and/or Hutchinson and they will act like those two are the only legitimate candidates. I know this may sound harsh, but an interview on blogtalkradio isn't going to cut it, period. I'm just saying...

I agree it won't cut it, but it will help. The other option is to not do the interview, and that certainly doesn't cut it either.

FSP-Rebel
06-06-2009, 10:03 AM
I agree it won't cut it, but it will help. The other option is to not do the interview, and that certainly doesn't cut it either.
True and I stand corrected (sorry for me being a dick). But, I really want her to make some traction in TX and it's frustrating seeing the neocons as the ones who are taken seriously over Ms. Medina.

Njon
06-06-2009, 01:44 PM
We all know that the party leadership is going to support Perry and/or Hutchinson and they will act like those two are the only legitimate candidates.

The big shots in the party perhaps, but we do have a chance to win over county and precinct leaders, and if enough of them get behind her she will be able to compete properly. What I recommend for this race and every other gubernatorial or Congressional race (e.g., Rand Paul, R.J. Harris, Ray McBerry, Randy Brogdon, Schiff [if he runs], etc.), is to e-mail as many party leaders as possible (all in one big e-mail so they can see that you sent the same message to everyone else) --- state and county leaders alike, and the central committee members --- calling on them to stand up, cut off support to the globalists/sellouts and instead endorse genuine Constitutionalists.

Tell them that they need to force the statists out of power. That might make an impact, because the more localized party leaders aren't necessarily sold out to the establishment.