PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Money Bomb - June 11th

Dsparil
06-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone,
did anyone take notice of Alex Jones' money bomb for June 11th to help expand his radio station? I know there's a lot of people here who listen to him and a lot who don't but he definitely needs the help. A lot of people dislike him and I'll admit he can be somewhat dramatic but he does tell the truth and has also been a huge backer for Ron Paul and I was hoping people here could get on board and help donate(even if it's just five dollars) to his money bomb on June 11th. This will help secure the near future of his radio station as he's hurting for money right now. Anyone who knows his show knows, rather than sell his products for profit outright, he gives them away for free. This costs a great deal of money to do and he gets next to nothing in return.

Thanks

pacelli
06-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I did take notice. I'm not participating until Alex fulfills his promise during the last moneybomb to give a "full accounting" of every cent donated.

Dsparil
06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
wow o.O what allegations are being made against him in regards to what he did with the money?

dannno
06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I'll probably donate, but the concerns I heard from others on another thread were that he did not do a line by line accounting of the last money bomb as promised.

dannno
06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
wow o.O what allegations are being made against him in regards to what he did with the money?

No allegations, just that he promised the line by line accounting and didn't deliver.

pacelli
06-03-2009, 12:18 PM

I'm not making any allegations. He just hasn't fulfilled the specific promise that he made during the last moneybomb. A youtube tour of the new facilities doesn't cut it. If Alex can't fulfill an important financial promise he made a year ago (which was the final factor leading me to donate), then I'm not comfortable reinforcing the behavior.

Dsparil
06-03-2009, 12:33 PM
that's interesting. He doesn't seem like the type to run away with money. If I were in his shoes and I wanted some money, I'd sell those DVDs at about $10 a pop. But if he did promise that then yeah he should. I wouldn't be worried about him stealing anything though. He's honestly just not the type.

dannno
06-03-2009, 12:43 PM
that's interesting. He doesn't seem like the type to run away with money. If I were in his shoes and I wanted some money, I'd sell those DVDs at about $10 a pop. But if he did promise that then yeah he should. I wouldn't be worried about him stealing anything though. He's honestly just not the type.

Well he does sell his DVD's, but he also encourages people to make free copies and distribute.

Personally I don't think he is sitting pretty, though I'm sure he lives fairly comfortably. I have no problem with him going water skiing on vacations, he works really hard day in and day out. I'd be a bit weary of he was going around in a big yacht or something perhaps.

YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU)

AuH20
06-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I won't give Jones a dime.

YouTube - Alex Jones is a LIAR! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ82zk8ycfs)

Danke
06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
PayPal
Payment Details

Transaction ID: 19G47065SK545439N
Total: $500.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Alex Jones DBA Infowars

Anti Federalist
06-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Payment Details

:D

Dsparil
06-10-2009, 09:57 PM
I won't give Jones a dime.

YouTube - Alex Jones is a LIAR! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ82zk8ycfs)

that's interesting commentary. Who exactly is that?

AuH20
06-10-2009, 09:59 PM
that's interesting commentary. Who exactly is that?

the late William Cooper, ex-Naval Intelligence officer. He blew the lid off the NWO in a much more analytical fashion, before the guy with the bullhorn showed up.

Dsparil
06-10-2009, 10:06 PM
the late William Cooper, ex-Naval Intelligence officer. He blew the lid off the NWO in a much more analytical fashion, before the guy with the bullhorn showed up.

interesting. you have any of his commentary on the NWO? is there any of his information on youtube? I'd love to hear what he has to say.

I'd definitely agree that Alex is a sensationalist. That's why I tell people listening to him is an art, because you have to be able to sift through the hype. I don't think Alex is a liar though. I've yet to see that from him. Just a lot of drama but good radio show hosts will do that to keep their shows going. This is true with ANY media. But I'd definitely love to hear what cooper has to say.

AuH20
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM
interesting. you have any of his commentary on the NWO? is there any of his information on youtube? I'd love to hear what he has to say.

I'd definitely agree that Alex is a sensationalist. That's why I tell people listening to him is an art, because you have to be able to sift through the hype. I don't think Alex is a liar though. I've yet to see that from him. Just a lot of drama but good radio show hosts will do that to keep their shows going. This is true with ANY media. But I'd definitely love to hear what cooper has to say.

Lets put it this way. Jones is the paltry appetizer, and Cooper is the delicious main course. Read "Behold a Pale Horse." It will blow your mind and really ignite your curiosity. Here's a little taste:

YouTube - NWO for Dummies with William Cooper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_c1hiwnrno)

YouTube - William Cooper - "New World Order" (1 of 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rrG1VRfIKs&feature=related)

YouTube - William Cooper - "New World Order" (2 of 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7A5f8flOsE&feature=related)

YouTube - William Cooper - "New World Order" (3 of 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCSTZDtflg&feature=related)

YouTube - William Cooper - "New World Order" (4 of 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eun7hp-h2uU&feature=related)

YouTube - William Cooper - "New World Order" (5 of 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vxj2Hp_rX0&feature=related)

revolutionisnow
06-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Bill Cooper, George Noory, Rense > Alex "fearmonger" Jones

Read about operation mockingbird and then ask yourself if they would only fund msm news persons

Sandman33
06-11-2009, 12:51 AM
:D

Thank you sir. Thank you very much.

Alex may be loud and hot headed, but thats a GOOD thing.

He was great friends and helped Aaron Russo. If you don't know who Russo was I suggest you youtube "America Freedom to Fascism"

Alex and his trusty bullhorn have led protests out in front of the Federal Reserve, and Ron Pauls brother showed up for support.

Alex Jones is a damn good man that is helping wake America up, and he deserves every penny for it.:cool:

muh_roads
06-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Doesn't Alex make 1-2 million per year?

almantimes2
06-11-2009, 01:17 AM
YouTube - Alex Jones puts Moronic Caller in his place! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_bPQ4Hw1C8&feature=related)

Alex's response to "He's Bad because He makes Money"

Vessol
06-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Lets put it this way. Jones is the paltry appetizer, and Cooper is the delicious main course. Read "Behold a Pale Horse." It will blow your mind and really ignite your curiosity. Here's a little taste:

Jeez. He talks about religion a LOT. At least Jones is pretty quiet whenever it comes to religion.

youngbuck
06-11-2009, 02:57 AM
Doesn't Alex make 1-2 million per year?

I highly doubt he makes even half that...

itshappening
06-11-2009, 08:55 AM
can't you get his accounts to see that?

my guess is his costs are high: office, employee's, studio etc.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Confirmation number: 4YD34402MH963041A
Donation amount: $100.00 USD
Total: $100.00 USD

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
06-11-2009, 01:46 PM
I donated $25...

It is up to $140,000!

woot woot

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
06-11-2009, 01:46 PM
PayPal
Payment Details

AWesome Danke!

Cleaner44
06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Gladly donated $10.32 to free more minds.

NerveShocker
06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Any1 know how much was raised last money-bomb? Too bad we don't have any graphs.

devil21
06-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Maybe Im behind the times, but why exactly does AJ need money? Considering all the ads plastered all over his websites (and I assume his radio show, though I don't listen to it) I think he's doing pretty well already.

Carry on.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Maybe Im behind the times, but why exactly does AJ need money? Considering all the ads plastered all over his websites (and I assume his radio show, though I don't listen to it) I think he's doing pretty well already.

Carry on.

Ask Josh and Bryan if they are living the high life off the banner ads here.

:rolleyes:

BTW the last one was for 225k.

Also, love the new "Audit the Fed" - Bernake Facepalm banner.:D

dannno
06-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Donated.

Spike
06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Confirmation number: 3HR8703049019751J
Donation amount: $10.00 USD
Total: $10.00 USD

TheConstitutionLives
06-11-2009, 05:09 PM
I think it's more important to give money to candidates than this goofy cause

Spike
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM

goofy?

Alex's program is an amplifier. He's given Ron Paul, Rand, and other candidates in the freedom movement a platform.

Media trumps politics, it shapes politics, so its more important that we donate to alternative media than to politicians who more often than not just waste the money by making lame ass commercials. And that means other alternative media outlets too, not just Alex Jones.

Anti Federalist
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM

Good for you.

Be my guest.

Contributed to Rand Paul yet?

How about Ron Paul Hawaii's cross country bike ride?

I have.

pacelli
06-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Alex said earlier this hour that he was having a conversation with his wife in the car in the parking lot this morning. He said that she told him if today's moneybomb didn't do as well as last year's, she could cut costs by buying their children less expensive clothes.

Is this why Alex never fulfilled his promise made last year of a "line by line accounting" of how the money was spent? Is this why he hasn't made a similar promise this year?

Aurelia
06-12-2009, 10:02 AM
I would never donate to Alex Jones. All over his message board are posts about Ron Paul being Illuminati and other generally crazy ideas. He's not a messenger of truth, he's a liar, plain and simple, a tool of the media to spread misinformation.

Cowlesy
06-12-2009, 10:06 AM
I didn't know AJ's moneybomb was coming up so soon. I donated a big sum of dough last year as he promised a line-by-line accounting of where it was spent. Has he done this yet? I will not participate until he has done so.

I think AJ does a good job of getting information out there, but there is a high-bar for me to donate to a for-profit organization.

Anti Federalist
06-12-2009, 10:39 AM
I didn't know AJ's moneybomb was coming up so soon. I donated a big sum of dough last year as he promised a line-by-line accounting of where it was spent. Has he done this yet? I will not participate until he has done so.

I think AJ does a good job of getting information out there, but there is a high-bar for me to donate to a for-profit organization.

Honestly, no he hasn't, not that I know of.

He's given a general sort of description of what last year's money went for, new equipment and studios and what not, but not a line by line account.

That being said, I still kicked in.

How big a sum? I'd be willing to play the role of Freddie Mac and guarantee your donation if it falls short of what you're thinking it should be used for.;)

AuH20
06-12-2009, 10:58 AM
I finally relented & bought $125 in materials from his website. With that said, if I ever find out that he's Co-intel pro, I will castrate the SOB. :D I still can't understand how he hasn't suffered an accident of some sort. To make this much noise and really sufffer no repercussions? William Cooper lost his leg after being run off the road by these NWO thugs, so how Alex remains unscathed baffles the mind.

almantimes2
06-12-2009, 02:40 PM
I would never donate to Alex Jones. All over his message board are posts about Ron Paul being Illuminati and other generally crazy ideas. He's not a messenger of truth, he's a liar, plain and simple, a tool of the media to spread misinformation.

Most of thoose are in the comments for articles.

In the actual forum everyone calls you a troll if you say that.

He really does need a ratings system for the comments so we can self moderate it like youtube.