PDA

View Full Version : Support Melissa Hill for Minneapolis City Council

Klaus
06-03-2009, 09:12 AM
As many of you know, the Ron Paul Republicans now run the City Republican committee in Minneapolis. All 25 of our elected municipal offices are up this November, so as you might imagine we are very busy!

Melissa Hill is a long-time liberty activist and supporter of Ron Paul who is considering a run for Minneapolis City Council in Ward 3 (NE Minneapolis). She is the local coordinator for the End the Fed campaign and she is a member and activist for more local and neighborhood causes than I can remember.

I consider Melissa one of the most tireless, uncompromising, and intelligent people in our movement. She has the ability to attract voters from across the political spectrum and from all cultures and economic groups. She is a true leader - she has little desire to have political power but she is willing to serve if we ask her to.

She has set up a Facebook group called "Recruit Melissa Hill to run for Minneapolis City Council in Ward 3." We need 250 people to sign up to this group before the end of June as a show of support, so Melissa will agree to run. There are 156 people signed up so far. Please join this group here: Recruit Melissa Hill for Minneapolis City Council (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=78187098460&ref=mf) and let's help Melissa become our next Ward 3 Council Member!

Thanks much,

Nik Ludwig, Chair, Minneapolis City Republican Committee

Danke
06-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Klaus!!

You need to drop by more often.

BTW, "smileylovesfreedom" is her username.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=10216

Badger Paul
06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Good luck to you guys from Wisconsin.

Klaus
06-03-2009, 10:58 AM
I generally fail at forum poasting. Not enough time as it is to yell at our ward officers and gently stroke the easily bruised egos of our candidates :D

Well if she won't promote herself here I guess I got to!

Klaus!!

You need to drop by more often.

BTW, "smileylovesfreedom" is her username.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=10216

Klaus
06-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Wisconsin?!

If we were in Wisconsin our beer would be a lot cheaper, not to mention available on Sunday!

Good luck to you guys from Wisconsin.

ctiger2
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Anybody who supports Ron Pauls views I will support. Signed up.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey, Badger. Haven't seen you in too long!

Klaus, Badger is from Wisconsin. Methinks you've even met him. He's just popping in to say, hurrah!

I'll vouch for Melissa. I'd EVOL to see her on City Council!

smileylovesfreedom
06-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow..thanks for posting this here and for the kind words. :o

-Melissa

Captain Bryan
06-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Wow..thanks for posting this here and for the kind words. :o

-Melissa
I don't live in Minneapolis, but please run.:)

Klaus
06-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks Captain - if you would please encourage your friends to sign up on Melissa's Facebook group - we're getting closer to the magic number!

Klaus

I don't live in Minneapolis, but please run.:)