PDA

View Full Version : Bulk/wholesale Ron Paul for President 2008 bumper stickers - now available!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-02-2007, 07:54 PM
http://content.onlineagency.com/sites/38289/images/rpp-bs10.5-x-3-no-legal.jpg

Please see post below for further info.

The website will be up shortly - for now please make inquiries to this email addy: ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks, and let's get Ron more exposure!

denvervoipguru
06-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Just following up on these .20cent bumper stickers.

Are they vinyl? weatherproof?

imunlisted
06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Please post when these are available......the need is GREAT.

themom
06-09-2007, 08:08 PM
IF YOU CALL 1-800-ronpaul THEY HAVE THESE FREE. I GOT THREE, BUT WHEN THE HEAD OF OUR MEETUP CALLED HE GOT 50 FREE

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-10-2007, 11:39 PM
These very high quality, glossy, sharp-looking bumper stickers are now in stock and being shipped -

Here’s the current bulk/wholesale schedule for the 3” x 11.5” blue and red over easily removable white vinyl novelty Ron Paul for President 2008 bumper stickers (matching the image initially posted in this thread) in bulk when using a USPS Money Order (WAG value in parenthesis relates to the value when using Paypal):

130 pieces - $28.50 ($31.00), less than $0.22 each

500 pieces - $69.50 ($75.00), less than $0.14 each

700 pieces - $89.50 ($96.00), less than $0.13 each

1,000 pieces - $117.50 ($125.50), less than $0.12 each

1,350 pieces - $155.50 ($166.50), less than $0.12 each

Shipping via Priority Mail included - which is the most economical way to ship these stickers.

Another fresh batch arrives tomorrow, and then another early next week. First come, first serve.

Ron Paul Love Revolution bumper stickers coming! And a very powerful tool for you to use too!

For now you can direct your email to:

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

(edited to revise schedule)

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Just following up on these .20cent bumper stickers.

Are they vinyl? weatherproof?

As you will note, there's been a sharp price reduction to 'move 'em out'.

Yes, these Ron Paul stickers are high quality vinyl with a glossy finish. They are very sharp looking and will still look great come election day next year. And they are the easily removeable vinyl too.

denvervoipguru
06-12-2007, 12:24 AM
As you will note, there's been a sharp price reduction to 'move 'em out'.

Not sure what you mean by "price reduction"...you just posted the first pricing.

But anyway, this is a great price for vinyl bumper stickers...thanks!

USAFCapt
06-13-2007, 06:22 AM
I'll take 130 for $31. Where/what username do I send the money?

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM
I'll take 130 for $31. Where/what username do I send the money?

Please check your email.

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 10:49 AM
"novelty"

I am working my butt off trying to restore America to a Constitutional Republic by campaigning for the ONLY hope for our future and see this kind of treatment FROM ONE OF OUR OWN! Am I going to see our candidate referred as a 'novelty candidate' running a 'novelty campaign'!?! :mad:

I'll buy the stickers but I expect an apology.....

ronpaulitician
06-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I am working my butt off trying to restore America to a Constitutional Republic by campaigning for the ONLY hope for our future and see this kind of treatment FROM ONE OF OUR OWN! Am I going to see our candidate referred as a 'novelty candidate' running a 'novelty campaign'!?! :mad:

You're kidding, right?

Unless the original post was edited, it appears you're taking offense at "novelty bumper stickers"...

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not exactly outraged, just miffed that our work was trivialized by being labeled as 'novelty' (especially from a Ron Paul Supporter). It might seem insignificant to you, but to those of us out here in the trenches reading and commenting on literally hundreds of articles that essentially trivialize the Good Doctor are quite sensitive about such matters. I'm sorry if I'm making too much of this, I just hope you can see where I'm coming from.

(I also don't want to have to post comments on some dumf*cks blog trying to point out that we are claiming our own act is a novelty.....)

ronpaulitician
06-13-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm not exactly outraged, just miffed that our work was trivialized by being labeled as 'novelty' (especially from a Ron Paul Supporter). It might seem insignificant to you, but to those of us out here in the trenches reading and commenting on literally hundreds of articles that essentially trivialize the Good Doctor are quite sensitive about such matters. I'm sorry if I'm making too much of this, I just hope you can see where I'm coming from.

(I also don't want to have to post comments on some dumf*cks blog trying to point out that we are claiming our own act is a novelty.....)
You do realize that "easily removable white vinyl novelty Ron Paul for President 2008 bumper stickers" does NOT mean "novelty candidate" or "novelty campaign", but "novelty bumper stickers".

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 12:43 PM
I am NOT going to argue, and this will be my last post on the subject.

Of COURSE I understand what it means.

The problem is that we are fighting a WAR against stupidity.

Many ignorant bloggers are just waiting for something as STUPID as this to try and make 'political hay' out of it - then spread it around to other stupid people who will believe it, and use it as an excuse to demonize our candidate.

I just want Ron Paul shown in the best light possible in every instance (no matter how small) because I WANT HIM TO WIN.

I will leave the last word to you.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM

Sorry for the confusion, but the bumper stickers are the *novelty* item, not the candidate nor the campaign being waged by the candidate.

Me providing stickers is a personal business enterprise, not a political activity per se, thus the reason I wish to make it clear that the bumper stickers are a novelty item. I provide 'novelty' stickers, what you do with your 'novelty' stickers is your business.

Bryan
06-13-2007, 02:06 PM
I ordered the 1350 mother load and they arrived today- they look and feel great! I highly recommend these and the price is an amazing deal.

I'm going to be giving out some to our meet-ups, selling extra below cost and giving out one/two each to other Ron Paul supports who'd use it.

Thanks for offering these, critical to get the word out!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-16-2007, 12:49 AM
I ordered the 1350 mother load and they arrived today- they look and feel great! I highly recommend these and the price is an amazing deal.

I'm going to be giving out some to our meet-ups, selling extra below cost and giving out one/two each to other Ron Paul supports who'd use it.

Thanks for offering these, critical to get the word out!

I am very pleased to hear you like 'em, Bryan.

I see y'all are doing very well in Houston at your traffic jams, leading the way. Folks need to replicate that activity everywhere. We did exceptionally well promoting Perot doing essentially the same thing.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-16-2007, 03:55 PM
All requests for bumper stickers for which funds were received by 6/15 have been fulfilled as of today, 6/16. If you sent a USPS money order and it arrived in today's mail or later the request will be fulfilled early next week.

Thanks for your support of Ron Paul and his message of hope for America.

Seamaiden
06-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Um.. I'm speechless about someone getting bent about the use of the term "novelty" for bumper stickers. It's a trade term, it doesn't mean anything. Wow.

It's late, and I've probably missed where it was posted, but are there singles available (lots of 1-5)? We're in a very small neighborhood and while we can post a sign in front of our house, only about four people will see it.

Edit: I forgot to add that we're in a rural area and going to a meet-up takes planning ahead of time as they're quite a distance from us.

anharmyenone
06-17-2007, 10:48 AM
The stickers look great. Thanks for making them available.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-17-2007, 06:43 PM
It's late, and I've probably missed where it was posted, but are there singles available (lots of 1-5)?

Thanks for your inquiry and interest Seamaiden, but if all you're needing is 1-5 bumper stickers then I would suggest you call 1-800-RON-PAUL and request they send you some (up to three I think).

What we're doing with this initiative is providing as many high quality vinyl bumper stickers at the lowest prices in bulk, so everything we're doing is oriented towards economy of scale. In the forseeable future we will offer a smaller quantity than we do now (the smallest now being 130 stickers), depending upon where the sweet spot is with respect to the postage.

Seamaiden
06-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Understood, and apologies. I actually used to work this end of the printing trade, way back in another lifetime, and I realized that just as I was falling asleep last night. Sheesh.

We'll be contacting that phone # for our stickers! Too bad it's not possible for you to attach an image so we could see how the stickers came out.

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-26-2007, 01:01 AM
STILL the best value on the highest quality vinyl Ron Paul bumper stickers anywhere -

This is an unofficial copy of the very same artwork Ron Paul has traditionally used for his Congressional races and the artwork his campaign for President is now using.

The unbeatable prices:

130 pieces - $28.50 ($31.00)
250 pieces – $49.50 ($53.50)
500 pieces - $69.50 ($75.00)
700 pieces - $89.50 ($96.00)
1,000 pieces - $117.50 ($124.50)
1,350 pieces - $155.50 ($166.50)

These prices include shipping via Priority Mail. First price is when using a US Postal Service Money Order; price in parenthesis is when using Paypal.

Bumper stickers are in stock and ready to ship - this is not a 'pre-sale'!

To order, direct an email to:

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Organizers and team leaders will not find a better deal - ask!

Thank you for all your efforts to get the word out on Ron Paul and his message.

It's not the man, it's the message.

Thanks!

Tom