PDA

View Full Version : Cuccinelli, Campaign for Liberty, and shifting GOP party politics

tajitj
06-03-2009, 06:40 AM
This blog is a perfect example of what the C4L is all about and how we are making progress inside the party.

http://www.thenextright.com/soren-dayton/cuccinelli-campaign-for-liberty-and-shifting-gop-party-politics

A lot of people in Washington argue whether libertarians and social conservatives can be in the same party. Operationally, the activists were. And together they carried the day and shaped the GOP. Whether they represent a broader range of voters, we shall see. But the activists did execute this coalition. And RLC/CfL/Ron Paul supporters are likely to continue to hold an important swing role in party contests like this...........

I signed up for the site, I think it might be another regular read for me!

nobody's_hero
06-03-2009, 08:41 AM
For some reason, that site doesn't jive well with internet explorer. Sometimes I get an error message, but a refresh fixes this.

That site certainly looks more promising than the "rebuildtheparty"-type sites that popped up from the "right".

The comments section on that blog is often full of neocon retorts to the articles, so they must be doing something right. I hop on from time to time and help defend the articles, when I'm really bored.