PDA

View Full Version : German Chancellor Angela Merkel: "I view with great skepticism the powers of the Fed"

Knightskye
06-02-2009, 11:20 PM
It seems we have some friends in high places. :)

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124398546796379239.html

paulim
06-03-2009, 03:44 AM
BS. Its election year in germany. The only skepticism she has is not having the powers herself. Did you know that she was a youth leader for propaganda in communist east germany? And that her father immigrated to east germany for political reasons? She is a bitch who talks the conservative talk and walks the gender mainstreaming/ social bolshevism walk. As her education shows, shes good at propaganda. Disgusting for most germans, but up to date there is no technique to abort this "democratic" party system.

itshappening
06-03-2009, 07:54 AM
its still unusual to hear any talk like this.

jkm1864
06-03-2009, 07:59 AM
The man whom You think is her father is not her father. The man that You think is her father is a priest and he found her after the war. A lot of talk on the net is she is secretly Hitlers daughter and she was given to the Vatican before the end of WW3. I can't say I believe that because its a far fetched idea but whom knows if its true. As a matter of fact did Hitler really die in the bunker as our government has told us or was it a look a like. I know its a far fetched idea but Hey with the elite anything is bound to happen.