PDA

View Full Version : Corruption wins the Republican Primary in very important NJ Governor race.

Chieppa1
06-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Us Liberty Lovers in NJ had a good man running for us this year, Steven Lonegan. Tonight he lost by 6% to the GOP corruption machine Christ Christie. It looks like we have to do deal with him getting destroyed in Nov. to NWO loving Corzine.

We got close to taking a stand. At least we got people talking.:o

FSP-Rebel
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Nice try, but NJ is in my opinion a lost cause. Join us for the Free State Project and get up here to NH where you'll have increased freedoms, representation and way less taxes as well as hope for achieving liberty in your lifetime. Things are picking up very strongly up here in regards to the FSP and were still in our infancy. Plus, we got mad (plenty of) jobs up here.

Chieppa1
06-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Nice try, but NJ is in my opinion a lost cause. Join us for the Free State Project and get up here to NH where you'll have increased freedoms, representation and way less taxes as well as hope for achieving liberty in your lifetime. Things are picking up very strongly up here in regards to the FSP and were still in our infancy. Plus, we got mad (plenty of) jobs up here.

I really am thinking about it.

Epic
06-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Who the hell are these New Jersey Republicans that go out of their way to vote for corrupt establishment politicians??

Christie is a big-spending liberal.

Now they have a choice between 2 big spending, big-government establishment machine politicians.

Epic
06-02-2009, 08:56 PM
NYT said it was a "romp" for Christie - not even close.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/03/nyregion/03elect.html?ref=nyregion

"Christopher J. Christie, a former prosecutor who sent a parade of corrupt New Jersey politicians to prison, handily won the Republican nomination for governor on Tuesday, earning the right to try to dislodge the state’s embattled Democratic incumbent, Jon S. Corzine.

His romp past Steven M. Lonegan, a feisty former mayor, sets the stage for what could be a fierce and expensive confrontation with the wealthy Mr. Corzine, who came to office vowing to rescue the state from financial crisis but has watched his popularity sink to record lows as the recession made matters worse."

fedup100
06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
When will folks realize the voting booth won't take her back, it's too late and too fixed.

Chieppa1
06-02-2009, 09:05 PM
The NJ corruption machine marches on. Its funny, The Republicans in NJ leadership actually said that Lonegan was TOO Conservative, and not moderate enough for the party.:rolleyes:

P.S. Ron Paul endorsed Lonegan. I'm sure that pissed them off a bit.

And the one State Senator that was running against a liberty-minded, Lonegan supporter....lost. Why? Because of her Memorial Day mailer that denounced "Ron Paul supporters". The mood to changing...too late for me though. I'm just moving.

Indy4Chng
06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
He should run as an independent in the general... he won't win but it will end up costing the Neocon the election. Our number one goal should be to ensure not one single Neocon wins a single national election (including governors) between now and the end of 2010. We have to teach them that the neocon philosophy is a losing one. Vote every single democrat in no matter how bad cause if we want to change the republican party we have to pound this through their head... neocon you will lose 100% running as a republican. If he doesn't run all those that supported him should vow to vote against the neocon. The lesson must be taught no mater how much damage the opposition does, at least they are the opposition.

specsaregood
06-02-2009, 09:28 PM
//