PDA

View Full Version : Beware David James! :O

heavenlyboy34
06-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Got this today from C4L and thought y'all might be interested....

June 1, 2009
Dear Friend of Liberty,
With all of the great success you and I have had recently, our movement faces increasing dangers from organizations and individuals who wish to trade on Ron Paul's good name without actually having any connection to or endorsement from him.
To help guard against this problem, Dr. Paul has specifically asked me to bring one such situation to your attention. Many of you may have received letters from David James and The Liberty Committee asking for your support by generously using Ron Paul's name.
Dr. Paul wanted me to let you know neither David James nor The Liberty Committee have any affiliation or association with Ron Paul, Campaign for Liberty, Liberty PAC, or The Foundation for Rational Economics and Education (FREE).
In less than a year since our founding, it has been incredible to watch Campaign for Liberty grow to include over 150,000 members who are taking action all across the country to reclaim our Republic.
On behalf of Dr. Paul, I want to thank you for your devotion to freedom and your support for Campaign for Liberty.
Together, we will Restore our Liberties.
In Liberty,
http://echo4.bluehornet.com/cimages/57690dd0ad743be205056877a1fe8fe3/tatesig-small.JPG
John Tate
President

Njon
06-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Bump. Thanks for the heads up.

hotbrownsauce
06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I got it on myspace.com

heavenlyboy34
06-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Bump. Thanks for the heads up.

n/p :cool: