PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, ABC news just did a positive propoganda piece on Giuliani

paulitics
09-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Showed guys from the NRA saying, "well I differ with him on this issue, but with his 911 performance, he should be president.

Unbelievable. Unreal. Propoganda.

Dustancostine
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Showed guys from the NRA saying, "well I differ with him on this issue, but with his 911 performance, he should be president.

Unbelievable. Unreal. Propoganda.

They should resign from the NRA and join Rudy's brownshirt club.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-21-2007, 04:57 PM
In newspeak the "National Rifle Association" is the "National Rifle Confiscation Association", or NRCA (Nerh-kha)

paulitics
09-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I rarely watch TV anymore but think about what psychological trick they employed.

Out of 10 NRA members, there may be 1 that would agree with that guy....yet they choose that to make it seem like that is what is the norm, and what is acceptable. Then other guys would think, well I guess my NRA buddies are all doing it, so should I.

The spin it like this: " the war on terror is the most important thing on voters minds, and Rudy is the best on terror." There was no other side given.

Its disgusting.

ItsTime
09-21-2007, 05:23 PM
msnbc did something similar. It is because their CFR Rudy is starting to slip too. More people need to see this!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I

hmmm how did I get on the nl.youtube? anyway... there it is

john_anderson_ii
09-21-2007, 05:32 PM
I would love to get a real up or down pledge from each candidate on the following statement.

"If President, I will veto any bill that crosses my desk that would place any federal restrictions on the right of an individual to posses firearms."

It's pretty sad that we have only one candidate that would give an honest pledge like that and follow through with it.