PDA

View Full Version : Dodd allies already running commercials

gls
06-01-2009, 10:10 PM
So I'm sitting here in Connecticut watching the very first Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian when the words "Chris Dodd" flash across the screen. Apparently some special interest group is running an ad praising him for his "commitment to provide health care for every American." They say to "call his office and thank him for looking out for you."

Looking out for me?? Last I saw the federal government was running a TWO TRILLION dollar deficit. And now they want to give "free" health care to tens of millions more? What's the end game here?

Peter, please run!!

ClayTrainor
06-01-2009, 10:34 PM
we should call him and "thank" him ;)

buffalokid777
06-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Someone should run a commercial saying how he wrote into the bailout bill bonuses for AIG executives.

DirtMcGirt
06-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Someone should run a commercial saying how he wrote into the bailout bill bonuses for AIG executives.

with that "I want my bailout money song" in the back ground

YouTube - "I Want my Bailout Money" - Mike Adams - Video Mashup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73g8puUKz0c)

He Who Pawns
06-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Dodd has no idea how much trouble is coming his way if Peter gets into this race.

Aratus
06-02-2009, 08:10 AM
someone run that old grannywarriors youtube with an update where we meantion House bill 1207... do an update to the loyal hubbie and all the clever "preaching to the choir" RON PAUL posters and bumper stickers in the camper! then flash "PETER SCHIFF for THE SENATE in 2010!" and a neat net addy!

MRoCkEd
06-02-2009, 08:13 AM
I hope Peter runs.
I look forward to the primary ads comparing neocon Rob Simmons to crook Chris Dodd
as both servants to the special interests. "We don't need to replace one lobbyist with another. "

ctiger2
06-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Peter will run and win.