PDA

View Full Version : My friend Angel talks about Campaign for Liberty and HR1207 on Glenn Beck! (06/01/09)

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
http://ur1.ca/51j4

tonesforjonesbones
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes that's great and she did a fine job..way to go Angel! tones

Pete
06-01-2009, 10:11 PM
That was a nice ad for C4L. Hope they got some hits!

Derek Johnson
06-01-2009, 10:15 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fr33domfightr
06-01-2009, 10:31 PM
I saw Angel on the other day on Glen Beck. On the other show, she used her opportunity to speak to mention the CFL AND HR1207, which was nice! She did a good job in this interview too!

FF

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
06-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Yeah, she really killed it! Getting a lot of hits on the Daily Paul as well = http://www.dailypaul.com/node/94997

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
06-02-2009, 12:52 PM
On June 2nd, 2009 LibertyPrevails says:

"Thanks guys. I was in the studio audience a couple weeks ago and made a comment about 1207. At the end of the show I went up to him and asked him to promote HR 1207 on his show and he said "why don't you come on the show and talk about it?"
I'm glad I had the opportunity to do it.

By the way, I've been invited to appear on his internet show on Thursday."

although i'm still very skeptical of Beck, i'll give him a pass for this one. and again, great job Angel!!!

Dreamofunity
06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
She seemed a little nervous in the begining (rightfully so) but as soon as she started going she did great.

jaybone
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Angel was great on GB,
but how do you represent the CFL, talk about the mission and not utter the name Ron Paul?
I got the distinct impression that the fact that CFL grew out of the RP campaign was considered to be a dirty secret. Why?

And tonite GB has on Barry Goldwater Jr; he asks him who can carry the torch in the rep party, again no mention of RP.
What is this? are we to be ashamed?
I'm proud of what we did, so what's the deal?

dannno
06-02-2009, 06:18 PM
She's on fire!!

johnrocks
06-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I saw her, she did an excellent job.

Chieftain1776
06-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Angel was great on GB,
but how do you represent the CFL, talk about the mission and not utter the name Ron Paul?
I got the distinct impression that the fact that CFL grew out of the RP campaign was considered to be a dirty secret. Why?

And tonite GB has on Barry Goldwater Jr; he asks him who can carry the torch in the rep party, again no mention of RP.
What is this? are we to be ashamed?
I'm proud of what we did, so what's the deal?

Yeah I thought the same but I think it's more of us "maturing" and being about the mission instead of a single individual.

I was disappointed in the Goldwater appearance though but at the bottom it read "Supported Ron Paul for President in 2008". Again, he could be pursuing a more broad based liberty movement approach over one single individual. He still should have said "well I supported Ron Paul but there are some young up-and- comers like Sanford etc." in response to Beck asking him to name names. Anyway as much as I like Jr. he's not exactly the best public speaker.

Besides look at what's on top of the C4L page: "Ron Paul on North Korea".... so they'll find out pretty quickly where we differ with the Neocon News Network.

I really do hope there were a lot of hits on the C4L website though!

donnay
06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
She did an excellent job!