PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly blames Anarchists and Freemen

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2009, 07:38 PM
You gotta love the hypocrisy. Bill O'Reilly has been harping on and inflaming people about "Tiller the Baby Killer" for a long time. Obviously people will talk about O'Reilly's role in the murder.

First thing O'Reilly does on today's show is blame extreme right-wingers, Anarchists and Freemen (in the lead up and the Talking Points). Exact words: "Murderer was a member of a far right-group", while the text "anti-government militia" was being shown. Then he complains and plays victim saying that the Left is unfairly blaming him. What a hypocrite...

YouTube - O'Reilly - Dr. George Tiller Murder (6/1/09) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Pt_5zM2bg)

slacker921
06-01-2009, 07:49 PM
He's reacting to Huffpost (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/bill-oreilly-crusaded-aga_n_209665.html), Salon (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/05/31/tiller/), and others who are pointing out that Bill'O has been at the center of the attacks on Tiller for years.

He dished out the hatred for years, he should stand behind it.

Brian4Liberty
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
He's reacting to Huffpost (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/bill-oreilly-crusaded-aga_n_209665.html), Salon (http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/05/31/tiller/), and others ...

Yeah, but then he immediately turns around and associates the murderer with other groups, that sound a little too much like honest Americans.

pinkmandy
06-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Wow, I bet his loyal fans are feeling like their heads are going to explode. I wonder how many of his followers were recently 'converted' to right wing 'extremism' thanks to Fox? Sounds like Bill is going to experience some blowback. :D

heavenlyboy34
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Glad you posted this. It's nice to see that the RPF statists have a buddy in the media who is also clueless as to the nature of "Anarchism". Theo, Torch, etc. will be delighted to have this propaganda outlet/State apologist corporation on their side, I'm sure. ;)

Brassmouth
06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Glad you posted this. It's nice to see that the RPF statists have a buddy in the media who is also clueless as to the nature of "Anarchism". Theo, Torch, etc. will be delighted to have this propaganda outlet/State apologist corporation on their side, I'm sure. ;)

I couldn't agree more.

torchbearer
06-01-2009, 09:58 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Liberty Star
06-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Bill O is a tool, he would try to use this to push Faux's agenda. He would call US Constitution toilet paper if saying that suits his agenda. I would condem Bill O for his dishonety and misleading the public over the years.

Derek Johnson
06-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I actually listened to Bill's book 'A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity' on audio CD, because my wife's dad told me it was good...and lent it to me [I've been lending him Tom Woods and John Stossel]

Because we [my father-in-law and I] seldom talk, I endured O'Reilly's treatise on extreme narcissism...I'm surpised he has time for a woman, as in love with himself as he really is...fuckin' puke man, seriously!

If you thought Rush had ego problems, you haven't been exposed to ''A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity' or more perhaps more appropriately titled 'A Steaming Pile of Narcissistic Shit'....although the later title would better represent the author's general view of himself, sales might suffer.

Just my 2

Brian4Liberty
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
One has to wonder if O'Reilly's references to militias and Freemen was related in any way to the infamous MIAC report? There are similarities in the rhetoric...

acptulsa
06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
How stupid do you have to be to think for one second that anarchists give enough of a $#!+ about abortion to hunt down someone who performs it?

Oh, it must be all those fundamentalist Christian anarchists! :rolleyes:

One has to wonder if O'Reilly's references to militias and Freemen was related in any way to the infamous MIAC report? There are similarities in the rhetoric...

Bet on it. Consider them both to have come from the same source, in fact. Welcome to the ADL broadcasting network.

dannno
06-02-2009, 11:00 AM

Ya i dunno how u got lumped into the statist group :confused:

TonySutton
06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Bill O needs to spend more time in the shower with his falafel.

Dreamofunity
06-02-2009, 01:08 PM
These things piss me off, including the Olbermann one bashing Fox.

No one's responsible but the one individual who commited the crime. Deflate your egos Fox/MSNBC.

Dieseler
06-02-2009, 01:10 PM

Lol.

heavenlyboy34
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Ya i dunno how u got lumped into the statist group :confused:

He and I regularly seem to fight over the nature of "anarchy". It's kind of an ongoing debate he and I (and several others) have. I'm darned persistent, as you know. ;)

Kraig
06-02-2009, 01:17 PM
He and I regularly seem to fight over the nature of "anarchy". It's kind of an ongoing debate he and I (and several others) have. I'm darned persistent, as you know. ;)

I'm just glad I'm not the only one. :cool:

ChaosControl
06-02-2009, 01:36 PM
He's just another pathetic hack.

Kraig
06-02-2009, 01:47 PM
He's just another pathetic hack.

Even that gives him too much credit, he's one of the worst!

purplechoe
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Flips Out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY)

Derek Johnson
06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Paulites Greet Mitt Bill O'Reilly Spins Mark Levin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsDksBBQ6k)

Move the slider to 3:23, Bill-o lied to me about Ron Paul's vote [5:34] on the Afganistan war.

He made me laugh when he told me 1. he likes me [blush] 2. less than 1% of America thinks that China is less of a threat than Iran

Huh?

Mesogen
06-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Oh, it must be all those fundamentalist Christian anarchists! :rolleyes:

They do exist, believe it or not.

acptulsa
06-03-2009, 06:34 AM
They do exist, believe it or not.

I know that they do. I also know that they're so rare you'd have trouble finding enough of them to form a bowling team.

Conza88
06-03-2009, 06:45 AM
I know that they do. I also know that they're so rare you'd have trouble finding enough of them to form a bowling team.

Thou shall not steal.

Taxation is theft.

Not, that, hard.... :p

ghengis86
06-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Thou shall not steal.

Taxation is theft.

Not, that, hard.... :p

it is when they read in Romans "render to ceasar what is ceasars..."

that's like the Christian's free pass on critical thought to endorse all things statist; including torture, murder, rape, etc.

Conza88
06-03-2009, 07:06 AM
it is when they read in Romans "render to ceasar what is ceasars..."

that's like the Christian's free pass on critical thought to endorse all things statist; including torture, murder, rape, etc.

Yeah, Romans 13... :eek: