PDA

View Full Version : Roy Moore for Governor of Alabama

Njon
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
State sovereignty advocate and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore announced he is running for governor in 2010. See more details at http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=194380

With State Senator Randy Brogdon in Oklahoma, Ray McBerry in Georgia and Debra Medina in Texas, we have a good opportunity to get strong state sovereignty governors in 2010!

torchbearer
06-01-2009, 01:40 PM
If he ran on a platform of Secession, i'd send him money.

FSP-Rebel
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
In regards to Brogdon running for OK governor, he sure isn't very detailed on his issues. My guess is that he is a neo-con drug warrior/war hawk that pays miniscule lip service to lower taxes. Will actually lower the budget to where it's less than the year before? By the looks of him, he's a country clubber of the like of Romney or Huckabee.

Njon
06-01-2009, 03:09 PM
In regards to Brogdon running for OK governor, he sure isn't very detailed on his issues. My guess is that he is a neo-con drug warrior/war hawk that pays miniscule lip service to lower taxes.

What I know is this: he helped lead the 10th amendment movement in OK, he wanted to pass a sovereignty bill that had the force of law, and he helped lead the effort to block REAL ID.

Brogdon appears to be a solid choice. Plus, his primary opponent --- U.S. Rep Mary Fallin --- voted for TARP the second time around.

Shotdown1027
06-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Randy Brogdon is a spokesman for the John Birch Society--definetly NOT a neocon.

Theocrat
06-03-2009, 03:33 PM
If I lived in Alabama, Roy Moore would definitely have my time and my vote.

scandinaviany3
06-21-2009, 09:00 AM
If he ran on a platform of Secession, i'd send him money.

You never know he may have to if things go off a cliff between this election and next...thus get him in now so he is ready to move on it :)

scandinaviany3
06-21-2009, 09:01 AM
In regards to Brogdon running for OK governor, he sure isn't very detailed on his issues. My guess is that he is a neo-con drug warrior/war hawk that pays miniscule lip service to lower taxes. Will actually lower the budget to where it's less than the year before? By the looks of him, he's a country clubber of the like of Romney or Huckabee.

oh brother...you dont know this guy do you

scandinaviany3
07-13-2009, 08:49 AM

actually strong ron paul supporter, who lead the fight against all the NWO nafta freeways through the middle of the country in OK. Then came over and spoke and helped us battle them in Texas.

Paul or not at all
07-18-2009, 11:40 AM
His website looks like Obama's, so no.

AJ Antimony
07-18-2009, 02:24 PM

The answer lies in his voting record. Go find it.