PDA

View Full Version : Hannity to run for Prez?

Matt Collins
05-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Radio show host Billy Cunningham just brought up the idea that of all the current Republicans, Sean Hannity is the best choice to run for President :rolleyes:

Geeze... I hope this idea doesn't catch mainstream attention.

FSP-Rebel
05-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Likely, this tactic will be more prevalent as we close in on the next election. Anything to keep the RPers from gaining any more momentum.

SWATH
05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
That is about the funniest, sickest, most disgusting thing I've heard all day, and that's my cue to go to bed.

Austin
05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
I'll get behind him. After all, he is a self-proclaimed libertarian.

What's the worst that could happen?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/rogmios/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/atom.jpg

RSLudlum
05-31-2009, 09:49 PM

LOL...I hope you forgot to put the <sarcasm> tag in your post. :D

Pauls' Revere
05-31-2009, 09:54 PM
If the GOP takes this seriously they are truely out of touch and ideas.

pacelli
05-31-2009, 09:58 PM
Lets hope the republican party goes for it. Wouldn't it be funny to see Hannity in a real debate that he doesn't control?

Mr. Hannity, the next one is for you, what is your foreign policy experience?

"Well, my first radio show for FoxNews was broadcast on September 10, 2001."

Pauls' Revere
05-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Lets hope the republican party goes for it. Wouldn't it be funny to see Hannity in a real debate that he doesn't control?

Mr. Hannity, the next one is for you, what is your foreign policy experience?

"Well, my first radio show for FoxNews was broadcast on September 10, 2001."

LOL

I was hit by snowballs in New Hampshire once.... :D

FSP-Rebel
05-31-2009, 10:19 PM
LOL

ROFLMAO. Nice timing on that one!

AdamT
05-31-2009, 10:20 PM
LOL at this post.

amonasro
05-31-2009, 10:22 PM
Hannity's an actor, not a politician. Not gonna happen.

penguin
05-31-2009, 10:25 PM
LOL

HaHaHa!!! That was the last thing about Hannity I intentionally watched!

Matt Collins
05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Hannity's an actor, not a politician. What's the difference? :confused:

penguin
05-31-2009, 10:43 PM
What's the difference? :confused:

Ron Paul :rolleyes:

SimpleName
05-31-2009, 10:47 PM
I will do it because it must be done and I will say Beck would be much better simply due to honesty (no matter what Alex Jones says). But this was obvious and I'm sure a lot of people sweeping past the thread thought it too. Whatever... :p

^I'm tired

Imperial
05-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Hannity's an actor, not a politician. Not gonna happen.

Wasn't Reagan an actor?

I love the nuke + what's the worst that could happen?

Reason
06-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Radio show host Billy Cunningham just brought up the idea that of all the current Republicans, Sean Hannity is the best choice to run for President :rolleyes:

/vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit /vomit

ClayTrainor
06-01-2009, 02:21 AM
what's the worst that could happen?

http://mysite.verizon.net/rogmios/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/atom.jpg

lol :D

revolutionisnow
06-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Neal Boortz as the Libertarian candidate and
Hannity as the Republican

nobody's_hero
06-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Lol.

"As my first act as president of the U.S. . . .— hey, what's this red button do?" – Sean Hannity

Philmanoman
06-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Id like to see this...he and his supporters would be labeled as crazy as RP and his supporters.

YouTube - Sean Hannity Vs Rocky Anderson Live Debate: Part One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWL0-iWDnQ)

DGambler
06-01-2009, 07:29 AM

I post this in all threads about Hannity.
I wish I had the date of his comment, but several years ago, Hannity specifically said, and I quote "Libertarians are nothing but confused Liberals".

Hannity is:

NOT a Libertarian
NOT a lover of liberty
Going with the wind
A grade A douchbag

I'm embarrassed that I use to listen to him.

kahless
06-01-2009, 08:15 AM
I post this in all threads about Hannity.
I wish I had the date of his comment, but several years ago, Hannity specifically said, and I quote "Libertarians are nothing but confused Liberals".

Hannity is:

NOT a Libertarian
NOT a lover of liberty
Going with the wind
A grade A douchbag

I'm embarrassed that I use to listen to him.

+1

Add to that Supporter of big government neo-conservatism.

Matt Collins
06-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Billy Cunningham the radio show host was basically saying that "the conservative movement lacks a leader, it won't be Rush, it won't be Newt, it won't be Romney, Hannity is the only one out there that could lead us to victory in 2012".

sparebulb
06-01-2009, 08:48 AM
The last time a failed painter gained leadership of a country, we were promised a Reich that would last 1000 years. Heil Hannity.

He Who Pawns
06-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Hannity probably has something shady in his past to prevent this. If you listen to the way he gets all creepy with young female callers, that's a tipoff right there.

Anyway, if he did run, he lose badly.

Lol at snowballs counting as his military experience!

Dreamofunity
06-01-2009, 09:07 AM
The last time a failed painter gained leadership of a country, we were promised a Reich that would last 1000 years. Heil Hannity.

Hannity use to paint?

Hannity probably has something shady in his past to prevent this. If you listen to the way he gets all creepy with young female callers, that's a tipoff right there.

lol got any youtube?

acptulsa
06-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Hope he does. I think it would be an excellent thing to have a very catchy, easy to remember primary campaign slogan. And for that, it would be awfully, awfully hard to beat something like, 'Do you want Hannity or do you prefer sanity?'

sparebulb
06-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Hannity use to paint?

Hannity was a house painter before he became the great white hope for the GOP.

acptulsa
06-01-2009, 09:16 AM

He should have taken more care to protect himself from the fumes.

silverhawks
06-01-2009, 09:17 AM

History called, it wants its irony back.

What is it about the neo-con GOP and their love for decorators as their spokesmen?

sparebulb
06-01-2009, 09:19 AM
History called, it wants its irony back.

What is it about the neo-con GOP and their love for decorators as their spokesmen?

Do you think that is where the term "whitewash" comes from?

RevolutionSD
06-01-2009, 09:41 AM
How is Hannity any worse than the rest of the bunch? I'm not defending Hannity in any way but they all have the same warped ideology, there's no difference between neocons.

JosephTheLibertarian
06-01-2009, 10:07 AM

lol. well, he wouldn't be as bad as Ogabe, that's for sure. I like him only sometimes

Freedom 4 all
06-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Republican: Hannity/O'Reilly
Democrat: Olbermann/Maddow
Sane person ticket: Paul/Ventura

The debates would be epic.

heavenlyboy34
06-01-2009, 10:52 AM

I hope it does...and that it brings about a swift, deserved death of the GOP so real conservatives and libertarians can channel their actions more productively. :cool::D (JMHO)

disorderlyvision
06-01-2009, 10:58 AM
the nightmares will never stop

Matt Collins
06-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Republican: Hannity/O'Reilly
Democrat: Olbermann/Maddow
Sane person ticket: Paul/Ventura
The Dems would have Hillary at the top of the ticket. She's been groomed for it now.

I think it would be Hannity and Romney on the Rep ticket :rolleyes: Or maybe Hannity Palin.

The debates would be epic.Are you kidding? Paul or Ventura won't be allowed into the debates.

Uriel999
08-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Are you kidding? Paul or Ventura won't be allowed into the debates.

Ventura would body slam anybody trying to prevent him from debating. :D

Matt Collins
08-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Ventura would body slam anybody trying to prevent him from debating. :DDoing a concert down your way on the beach again this Monday night!:)

RideTheDirt
08-21-2009, 06:29 PM
If the GOP takes this seriously they are retarded.
fixed

BillyDkid
08-21-2009, 07:30 PM

Geeze... I hope this idea doesn't catch mainstream attention.Well, we had Dan Quayle as VP and Dubya as Prez. I see no reason why another total retard should not be put in a position to destroy the world.

Liberty Star
08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
LOL

Hannity is one of the most notorious neocon and racist talking heads at Fuax news, he would never get GOP nomination. His chances are zero. It would be good for education of the dumbo crowd in GOP though if he was dumb enough to run and shine light on himself.

cindy25
08-21-2009, 08:08 PM
this is good news; I hope he runs. GOP primaries are mostly winner take all. so the neos that run, the smaller piece of the pie needed to win.

JeNNiF00F00
08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Hannity the "Libertarian"??

kahless
08-22-2009, 07:03 AM
racist

We could end up with Hannity winning the nomination due to the backlash of people making false accusations of racism against him. We differ on policy, the guy is a Neocon, he treated Ron Paul unfairly, he distorts the record of those who oppose him and is far from being a Conservative - Libertarian although that is what he claims to be. But there is nothing I have heard him say lead me to believe he is a racist. In fact entirely the opposite.

stag15
08-22-2009, 07:14 AM
Billy Cunningham is a "Great American"