PDA

View Full Version : We start at midnight!

Matt Collins
05-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Rand Paul min bomb starts at midnight. :D

He Who Pawns
05-31-2009, 03:22 PM
More needs to be done to get the word out.

Can the people at breakthematrix help?

Young Paleocon
05-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Spam youtube?

bucfish
05-31-2009, 03:48 PM
spam youtube is great way to promote it

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 04:14 PM
not as many people to spread the message- everyone has to do something.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Spamming YouTube used to be partially what made the November 5th and December 16th money bombs so successful in 2007. Couldn't escape it, even when I wanted to...almost every video on YouTube with comments said: "donate to Ron Paul". It was crazy.

I don't feel good about this money bomb honestly. Not much buzz it seems. Maybe if the CFL sends out an e-mail tomorrow asking for donations it'll be pretty successful.

He Who Pawns
05-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Well considering that I post here like every day and am signed up for all kinds of liberty emails, etc, and I only learned about this an hour or two ago, that doesn't bode well for this "money bomb." Who is supposed to be organizing this?

Matt Collins
05-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Who is supposed to be organizing this?http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2009/05/updates-on-rand-paul-money-bomb.html set it up last week. Unfortunately these things take a lot longer than a week to promote.

That's why it's a mini-bomb and not a major bomb.

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 05:22 PM
what is the link for the graph site?

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Well considering that I post here like every day and am signed up for all kinds of liberty emails, etc, and I only learned about this an hour or two ago, that doesn't bode well for this "money bomb." Who is supposed to be organizing this?

It's going to be a "bomb" alright unless, again, there is an e-mail.

He Who Pawns
05-31-2009, 05:45 PM
What about Breakthematrix? Don't they have a decent-sized list they could help Rand with?

Shelly!! Where are you?

ItsTime
05-31-2009, 05:57 PM
What about Breakthematrix? Don't they have a decent-sized list they could help Rand with?

Shelly!! Where are you?

My guess is you would have to pay them. BTM only has 18k members? For some reason I thought it would be more.

Objectivist
05-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Matt, you got a link to this? Or how about an address?

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 05:58 PM
My guess is you would have to pay them. BTM only has 18k members? For some reason I thought it would be more.

Trevor still has the moneybomb email list. I get something from it every once in awhile.
People got pissed at him (even though he was using it to promote Ron Paul)
So he may be to the point of 'fuck'em all'.

ItsTime
05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
Trevor still has the moneybomb email list. I get something from it every once in awhile.
People got pissed at him (even though he was using it to promote Ron Paul)
So he may be to the point of 'fuck'em all'.

People got pissed because he started to use it for his own gain. But anyway back on track.

Ill try to donate tomorrow. Both my freaking credit cards are not working. I have to talk to the damn bank tomorrow. They work fine on offline transactions but when I try online they keep getting declined. :mad:

clint4liberty
05-31-2009, 06:03 PM
i have began commenting on every popular you tube video. it is not spam because I am actually responding to the video while promoting the dr. rand paul web site. I urge others to do the same thing.

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 06:04 PM
People got pissed because he started to use it for his own gain. But anyway back on track.

Ill try to donate tomorrow. Both my freaking credit cards are not working. I have to talk to the damn bank tomorrow. They work fine on offline transactions but when I try online they keep getting declined. :mad:

That mailing list would be nice right now.

ItsTime
05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
That mailing list would be nice right now.

Agreed. Although it bet its pretty outdated. His BTM mailing list might be nice.

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Agreed. Although it bet its pretty outdated. His BTM mailing list might be nice.

I'm still on friendly terms with him, perhaps I can contact him and ask him for his consideration in this matter.

Objectivist
05-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Envelope ready and my address is on it, 44 cents on for postage and all I need is an address.

clint4liberty
05-31-2009, 06:18 PM
Well, I have to say I am saying to promote it on the internet and among liberty activists. I encourage you to do the same.

Objectivist
05-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Found the mail address, thanks.

DONATE BY MAIL
Rand Paul for US Senate Exploratory Committee

1332 Andrea Street
Bowling Green, KY 42104

Matt Collins
05-31-2009, 06:33 PM
So he may be to the point of 'fuck'em all'. He's not. Trevor and I have spoken about a Rand e-mail / money bomb in the upcoming months.

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 06:34 PM
He's not. Trevor and I have spoken about a Rand e-mail / money bomb in the upcoming months.

In Minnesota, he didn't seem too happy with the crap that went on post moneybombs.
Though I wouldn't doubt that he would help Rand, I just wouldn't fault him if he didn't want to use the list anymore because of people bitchin'

Objectivist
05-31-2009, 06:43 PM
He's not. Trevor and I have spoken about a Rand e-mail / money bomb in the upcoming months.

Hey Matt, a suggestion for those that are sending check or money order, even via internet. Making a pledge for a follow-up amount might help determine if the run for Senate is viable. I'm sending in $50 for now but $100-200 if he goes thru and runs. I know I'm limited to what I can donate and I'm not sure what that amount is. It helps having some idea of what you might have for reserves at a later date.

Just a thought.

Here's my cover...

Mr. Rand Paul
Rand Paul for US Senate Exploratory Committee.

Hoping you decide to run for US Senate and my $50 contribution will be followed up with an additional $100 or more if you decide to run for the US Senate.

Matt Collins posted the information on the Liberty Forest Forum and my screen name is Objectivist. I hope that we can all help to make this happen.

Good Luck in your endeavor,

PO Box ****
Seaside, CA 93955

clint4liberty
05-31-2009, 08:04 PM
I hope everyone will continue to contact their friends, neighbors, and family members about Dr. Rand Paul. I have posted on 100 different videos on you tube. I hope others will also continue this process.

He Who Pawns
05-31-2009, 08:44 PM
I hope everyone will continue to contact their friends, neighbors, and family members about Dr. Rand Paul. I have posted on 100 different videos on you tube. I hope others will also continue this process.

Bravo clint!! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Objectivist
06-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Check is in the mail, sorry I started at 10pm West Coast time.

Bergie Bergeron
06-01-2009, 08:21 AM
22,000 until the goal is reached...