PDA

View Full Version : DIGG!!! My New Video - I Think I Heard a Shot ThisJuly4th.Com

ClayTrainor
05-31-2009, 01:28 PM
http:// digg.com/politics/I_Think_I_Heard_a_Shot_ThisJuly4th_Com
(Some people say broken links are necessary, others disagree?)

This is a video i've been working very hard on, in order to promote the Kokesh Money Bomb at www.thisjuly4th.com

Please rate, favorite and comment as well.

YouTube - I Think I Heard a Shot - ThisJuly4th.Com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6QXt975TM)

*Please do not criticize effort in this thread, do that in the Kokesh subforum, if you must.*

Cowlesy
05-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Nice vid Clay!

MRoCkEd
Kickass video!

torchbearer
great production work!
I hope he keeps the fire going!

nayjevin
05-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Duggggggg!

and favorited on digg, rated, favorited on youtube, and posted to facebook and twitter

Austin
05-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Superb video :)

Knightskye
05-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Great work with the video.

Kokesh 2010.

He Who Pawns
05-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Leaving aside my feelings about the candidate, great work on the video, Clay. What programs did you use?

ClayTrainor
05-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Leaving aside my feelings about the candidate, great work on the video, Clay. What programs did you use?

Thanks dude, i used Adobe premiere for the editing, and Adobe after effects for the special effects.

You can find out more about where i learned to do it at www.videocopilot.net :)

Why's nobody digging?

Cowlesy
05-31-2009, 02:12 PM
I Dugg this of course.

ClayTrainor
05-31-2009, 02:14 PM
I Dugg this of course.

Nice, thanks!

Starting to get some now... 9 diggs so far :cool:

Posting this on some other forums right now.

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 02:16 PM
The Digg didn't come up when you first posted, but it comes up now.
That may have been the delay.
Dugg here.

nayjevin
05-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Bump for America

nayjevin
05-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Bump for Positive Action Toward Liberty

Spike
05-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Wow!

Everything in this video is on point.

Fantastic job.

ClayTrainor
05-31-2009, 08:39 PM
Wow!

Everything in this video is on point.

Fantastic job.

Thanks for the kind words man! :)

torchbearer
05-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I think you've earned the nickname "cassius clay" for your KNOCK-OUT videos.

Danke
05-31-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow! Nice job!

ClayTrainor
05-31-2009, 09:27 PM
:o

nayjevin
05-31-2009, 10:20 PM
+17.76

ClayTrainor
06-01-2009, 02:08 PM
shameless bump :cool:

speciallyblend
06-01-2009, 03:07 PM
awesome clay bump

speciallyblend
06-01-2009, 03:24 PM

curious. knowing adam myself. what is it you do not like about him?? he is pretty down to earth! i would love to hear your personal feelings? have you met adam? have you vacationed with him?. how is it you truly know adam?
what is the longest you have ever hung out with adam?

ClayTrainor
06-01-2009, 03:28 PM
curious. knowing adam myself. what is it you do not like about him?? he is pretty down to earth! i would love to hear your personal feelings? have you met adam? have you vacationed with him?. how is it you truly know adam?
what is the longest you have ever hung out with adam?

heh... you're kind of inviting him to criticize the effort in this thread ;)

HWP made his views on Adam quite clear, in this thread if you're interested http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=194203

speciallyblend
06-01-2009, 04:01 PM
heh... you're kind of inviting him to criticize the effort in this thread ;)

HWP made his views on Adam quite clear, in this thread if you're interested http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=194203

maybe but to me very important to hear this persons judgments and relations to Adam etc etc. i am very curious about his personal feelings. is there something we need to know?? he can always email,but i would like to know what it is that so offends or upsets him to even post about his personal feeling but leave it blank .kinda like opening a box then not telling why he opened it!

nayjevin
06-11-2009, 05:25 AM
bump for being on-topic :)

Conza88
06-11-2009, 05:30 AM
Getting way profess..

pacelli
06-11-2009, 05:39 AM
Super job!! The hallways and walls, for whatever reason, took me right back to "Return to Castle Wolfenstein". It must have been very time consuming to get the blood splatter effects just right!!

ClayTrainor
06-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Getting way profess..

what do you mean by this?

Bump... :)

Arklatex
06-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Awesome video Clay.

Only critique, :D , only way it could be better in my mind is if you zoomed in on his face, or made that last video shot bigger at the end and then fade to the ending so you could get a good look at him. I realize it'd probably be pixelated though.

5/5 STARS!!! Helluva Job

UtahApocalypse
06-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Nice graphics. Too bad you used a copyrighted song. It will likely get pulled from Youtube within days.

Feelgood
06-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow, was planning to drop 100 FRN's on Adam for this, but now after seeing his stance on his tax evasion, dont think Im willing to waste my hard earned FRN's. Learned this lesson from Ron Paul campaign. Wont be throwing any more money behind a lost cause. I would vote for Adam if I were able to, but he doesnt stand a snow balls chance in hell of being elected. He has already made perfect campaign fodder for his opponents. :( Granted, even Irwin Schiff is in prison for committing a crime that doesnt exist, but none the less. Trying to run for a political office, with skeletons in your closet the size of a fossilized Brontosaurus? Aint gonna happen... :(

Sad, very very sad...

But the video was friggin awesome Clay, great work. Maybe you should work on something for Rand or Peter, if they ever decide to actually run. If you can make a cool video for them, AND they decide to actually run, I will promote the hell out of it!

ClayTrainor
06-29-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow, was planning to drop 100 FRN's on Adam for this, but now after seeing his stance on his tax evasion, dont think Im willing to waste my hard earned FRN's. Learned this lesson from Ron Paul campaign. Wont be throwing any more money behind a lost cause. I would vote for Adam if I were able to, but he doesnt stand a snow balls chance in hell of being elected. He has already made perfect campaign fodder for his opponents. :( Granted, even Irwin Schiff is in prison for committing a crime that doesnt exist, but none the less. Trying to run for a political office, with skeletons in your closet the size of a fossilized Brontosaurus? Aint gonna happen... :(

Your entitled to Your opinion, and i don't want to hijack my own thread but, i strongly urge you to reconsider.

Here's a good post by KCindy that might help you reconsider, i hope.

Okay, since I haven't weighed in yet, I may as well add my two cents to the debate and take my share of the "flaming."

FIRST: Think about the anti-tax feelings sweeping the nation right now. There was a good reason the "Tea Party" events in April were so well attended, and it WASN'T because a bunch of "right wing neocons" were upset that Obama was elected, as the media did their best to spin it. People are fed up with onerous tax burdens. We're paying too many taxes, and too much each time we pay. We're seeing the money wasted.
A recent Glenn Beck segment had well-known actor Craig T. Nelson threatening to refuse to pay taxes anymore because he hates to see the direction this country is headed. That was a landmark moment, folks. All it would take is someone as well spoken as Adam Kokesh to be the spark that finally ignites the overpacked keg of tax resentment.

And if by some chance he does get arrested because of the exposure of his tax protester status, it might even help get more exposure to our movement.

DO you agree with the income tax?

If not, why will you not support someone who is consistent with your views? Are you willing to compromise your principles, in order to play politics?

I for one, don't think it would be a bad thing for our movement if this issue does come to the forefront. I obviously don't want Adam to be arrested but...

Jail doesn't scare Kokesh. He has already been locked up for standing up for what he believes in. You seem to think Kokesh is naive and doesn't know what he is doing. You couldn't be more wrong. He knows the risks he is taking but goes forward anyway. Why? Because standing up for what is right is more important than cowering in ferar of the almighty government and doing whatever it is they tell you to do. Does he lose if he ends up in jail? NO! He still will have his self respect and that is something few have these days. No amount of money can buy that for you. He will not be the last tax protestor either. Many more will follow in his footsteps until the IRS is history.

But the video was friggin awesome Clay, great work. Maybe you should work on something for Rand or Peter, if they ever decide to actually run. If you can make a cool video for them, AND they decide to actually run, I will promote the hell out of it!

Thanks for the compliment man! I'm taking a break from doing videos right now because, It's very time consuming and i have to focus on making money, so i can provide for myself :)

I would really like to help Adam some more, and will probably do another video for him in the future, but i haven't ruled out doing videos for schiff and paul as well if they get out of the exploratory phase. I have a really good concept for a Keynesian vs Austrian economics video, but i'm not sure when i'll start putting it together.

Cheers, and i hope you reconsider giving some $$$ to Kokesh on the 4th. He bears our message very well, and he will not hold back and play the typical politics. I think you will get more than $100 worth of entertainment from him, at the very least.

Please reconsider, Adam is doing this for all the right reasons :)

mediahasyou
06-29-2009, 03:41 PM
*Please do not criticize effort in this thread, do that in the Kokesh subforum, if you must.*

Don't you know that if your thread starts criticism and controversy your thread will be eternally bumped?

ClayTrainor
06-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Don't you know that if your thread starts criticism and controversy your thread will be eternally bumped?

haha, good point :p

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 10:04 AM
bump

qwerty
06-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Dugg, rated, favorited, commented!

:cool:

Danke
06-30-2009, 10:59 AM
ratm?

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 11:07 AM
ratm?

yup... just an edit from the song "wake up".

YouTube - Wake up - Rage Against The Machine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1T8xgHdMEM)

Magicman
06-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Bump

Danke
06-30-2009, 11:22 AM
yup... just an edit from the song "wake up".

I don't know if it matters, but they are very political and aren't their politics "left" leaning? Whereas Adam would be for smaller government?

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
I don't know if it matters, but they are very political and aren't their politics "left" leaning? Whereas Adam would be for smaller government?

yea, I believe they idolize Che Guevara. :(

I didn't use their music because i agree with the band on politics, i used it because it fit the mood I was going for. :)

Danke
06-30-2009, 12:45 PM
yea, I believe they idolize Che Guevara. :(

I didn't use their music because i agree with the band on politics, i used it because it fit the mood I was going for. :)

I was just thinking they might try to get the video yanked. Hasn't that been happening to a lot of videos for copyright matters?

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 12:50 PM
I was just thinking they might try to get the video yanked. Hasn't that been happening to a lot of videos for copyright matters?

yea, it indeed has been happening alot. The video has been up since May 29th, and hasn't been yanked yet, so hopefully it doesn't happen.

The video will become pretty irrelevant after July 4th, 2009 so i guess it doesn't matter much beyond that point.

nayjevin
06-30-2009, 02:27 PM
bump!

dr. hfn
06-30-2009, 02:29 PM
spread the word everywhere!!! This is a real deal big time moneybomb!!!!!!!!

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Bump.

Spread the message! :cool:

ClayTrainor
07-03-2009, 03:17 PM
bump for relevance!

OhioMichael
07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
bump

Thank you.

nayjevin