PDA

View Full Version : Presidential ThreatMap

Dojo
05-31-2009, 07:06 AM
http://president.globalincidentmap.com/

The latest incident.......

US newspaper ad calls for Obama assassination
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

A small-town newspaper on Friday apologized for running a classified advertisement calling for the assassination of US President Barack Obama.

The publisher of the Warren Times Observer, John Elchert, said the ad, reading, "May Obama follow in the steps of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy," appeared in Thursday's paper. The four presidents were all assassinated.

Elchert telled The Associated Press that the newspaper's advertising staff did not make the historical connection.

He said the northwestern Pennsylvania newspaper turned information over to police and that the Secret Service was investigating the person who placed the ad.

A note in Friday's paper said the newspaper "apologizes for the oversight."

HOLLYWOOD
05-31-2009, 08:16 AM
A lot of the links to the location have the Articles REMOVED.

silverhawks
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
This one just blows my mind:

"Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi Tuesday called Barack Obama a "flicker of hope in the middle of the imperialist darkness," but said he feared the president could be assassinated.

If Colonel Gaddafi approves of Obama, he must be a good guy.

Seriously, wasn't it only just a while ago we classified Gaddafi as one of the the world's most infamous terrorists?

Isn't this map a huge eye-opener as far as Obama's real popularity concerned (not his "approval rating" - F U FRANK). Didn't GW only have 3 publicized assassination attempts in his entire 8 year time in office?

Apart from anything, I'm not advocating for the assassination of anyone...I want these criminals to have their day in court, and then do some hard time behind bars.
That's the only way we'll restore the rule of law in the USA.