PDA

View Full Version : Cops Kill Mentally Challenged Teen Using "Non-Lethal" Force

purplechoe
05-30-2009, 09:57 PM
YouTube - Cops Kill Mentally Challenged Teen Using "Non-Lethal" Force (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4f2ES1YMk)

humanic
05-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Sick.

I love how CNN poses idiotic questions at the end as though they didn't even listen to their own fucking report. And by love i mean loathe.

"A sixteen year old boy with learning disabilities died after being shocked by a [taser]... more than 350 people have been killed by tasers since 2001 in the U.S... Robert Mitchell is actually the third U.S. teen in the past several months to die after being tasered by police...

...Sad case... Tasers: are they safe? Or are they putting lives at risk? We'll see what a [veteran security expert] thinks about tasers next."

YOU KNOW, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T JUST ANSWER THAT QUESTION TWO SECONDS AGO

Tasers just killed somebody.
Anyways, can tasers kill somebody? Who knows.

:mad:

newbitech
05-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Sick.

I love how CNN poses idiotic questions at the end as though they didn't even listen to their own fucking report. And by love i mean loathe.

"A sixteen year old boy with learning disabilities died after being shocked by a [taser]... more than 350 people have been killed by tasers since 2001 in the U.S... Robert Mitchell is actually the third U.S. teen in the past several months to die after being tasered by police...

...Sad case... Tasers: are they safe? Or are they putting lives at risk? We'll see what a [veteran security expert] thinks about tasers next."

YOU KNOW, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T JUST ANSWER THAT QUESTION TWO SECONDS AGO

Tasers just killed somebody.
Anyways, can tasers kill somebody? Who knows.

:mad:

after all, their audience does have the attention span of a gnat. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/Belostoma_indicum.jpg/35px-Belostoma_indicum.jpg

Dreamofunity
05-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I've been tasered before infront of my mom when I was 15, she said it was horrific and she feared for my life.

Tasers suck.

Sean
05-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Wonder why the police were chasing him anyways. The pulled the car over due to an expired license plate. The passenger has nothing to due with that and should be free to leave.

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-31-2009, 03:22 AM
Wonder why the police were chasing him anyways. The pulled the car over due to an expired license plate. The passenger has nothing to due with that and should be free to leave.

Exactly. This goes back, mostly, to our retarded War on Drugs. If they weren't illegal (who gives a shit if someone puts crap in their veins, its not our business) then this wouldn't have been a problem. Its retard logic that says 'Well, if he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have resisted'. Fuck. That.

Poor bastard. He will forever be 16. :(

youngbuck
05-31-2009, 04:15 AM
So if someone threatens me with a taser, am I justified in using deadly force in self defense? I think so...

GBurr
05-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Tasers are very good tools. The problem is the people behind the tasers. Just like firearms. Tasers don't kill people, cops with tasers kill people.

Since more than 90% of the time there are no problems cops have started using the taser as a cure all. They even use tasers against passive resistance. The cops need to think a little. Tasers are great against knife wielding ice heads. The cops need better training. If they didn't have the tasers they wouldn't have even gone for their batons in this situation. That gets me to ask the question "If you wouldn't use a baton then why use a taser" Cops don't see tasers as force because tasers don't leave bruises or dead people.

Please do not start a war against tasers. They are an awesome tool just like firearms. The problem is the police behind the tasers.