PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on the jury

disorderlyvision
05-30-2009, 07:12 PM
part 1 of 3
YouTube - 1/3 Ron Paul presents "Power to the Jury" At Issue (NEFL) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4GKG__B-s)

MrRichardson
05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I can't hear anything. Part 2 and 3 works fine for me, but I can't get any sound for part 1.

disorderlyvision
05-30-2009, 09:43 PM
weird it worked fine for me...

idirtify
05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
I can't hear anything. Part 2 and 3 works fine for me, but I can't get any sound for part 1.

The sound only comes in one side of the stereo. So one of your speakers may not be working.

idirtify
05-31-2009, 09:21 AM
Protect yourself and your business against government oppression: put a jury nullification quote as your email / posting signature, in your sales literature, on your labels, etc. Since the gov does not want juries to be informed about their full rights, they will be less inclined to go after anyone with said info plastered everywhere. Why? Because to prosecute you, they will need to present your literature to the jury as evidence. Get it?

--------------------

“Get on a jury & nullify bad law by voting all non-violent drug defendants not guilty.”

or

“Every American juror has a Constitutional right to acquit all defendants of “consensual crimes” based on nothing more than a disagreement with the law, no matter the evidence - despite the judge's false instructions to the contrary. There is no legal obligation to vote "guilty" to arrive at a unanimous verdict, but there are many good reasons to vote “not guilty”. So do your patriotic duty and preserve individual liberty at the same time by getting on a jury, standing your ground against intimidating judges and “bully jurors”, fulfilling the jury’s original purpose (to counteract big abusive government), and stop convicting non-violent people of non-crimes. IT ONLY TAKES ONE JUROR!
www.fija.org”