PDA

View Full Version : Taking questions for Peter Schiff to be answered tonight... Please post here

AndrewSica
05-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Peter will be speaking at the LPCT convention tonight @ around 7:30

Broadcast can be seen live via ustream @ www.lpct.org

If you have any questions for Peter, please post them here or twit them with hashtag #lpct2009 - but I will check here for questions too!

Karen K. and Katherine Albrecht are speaking as well, so if you have any specific questions for them, you can also post those here.

Take care,
Andrew Sica

NOTE:
General broadcast will begin at 4:00pm approximately

MyLibertyStuff
05-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Id like to know how exactly he got into getting onto TV interviews, since I am interested in doing the same (but who isnt :-P)

MRoCkEd
05-30-2009, 02:27 PM
tuned in
Karen K. speaking ATM

He Who Pawns
05-30-2009, 02:40 PM
How long till Schiff comes on?

Ask Schiff what he thinks of Chris Dodd and his policies.

AndrewSica
05-30-2009, 02:59 PM
How long till Schiff comes on?

Ask Schiff what he thinks of Chris Dodd and his policies.

Schiff comes on at 7:45

Will ask if he doesn't address it!

He Who Pawns
05-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Schiff comes on at 7:45

Will ask if he doesn't address it!

nice!!

Andrew-Austin
05-30-2009, 04:31 PM
I believe Schiff has stated he would only be willing to serve one term.

-Ask him if he thinks he can accomplish anything in two years, to warrant his run and timeout from EUROPAC in the first place.

-Also ask him what his motives for running are, is it just an interest or some other self motivation, or does it have anything to do with fans encouraging him to run.

For Katherine Albrecht ask these two questions:

-What/who does she think gives her the right to represent "we the people" as was claimed at the Constitutional Convention held at Jekyll Island

-Does she think aiming to reinstate the Constitution eliminates the worthy possibility/chance at coming up with a better, perhaps more decentralized system.

AndrewSica
05-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi guys, missed the questions for Katherine... Will try to catch up with her.

Schiff is coming up shortly, LPCT.org

will get some of the questions in!

AndrewSica
05-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Peter is here, walking around... Tall guy! (keep in mind I'm 5'8")

AndrewSica
05-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Schiff speaking now!

Kevin_Kennedy
05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I believe Schiff has stated he would only be willing to serve one term.

-Ask him if he thinks he can accomplish anything in two years, to warrant his run and timeout from EUROPAC in the first place.

-Also ask him what his motives for running are, is it just an interest or some other self motivation, or does it have anything to do with fans encouraging him to run.

For Katherine Albrecht ask these two questions:

-What/who does she think gives her the right to represent "we the people" as was claimed at the Constitutional Convention held at Jekyll Island

-Does she think aiming to reinstate the Constitution eliminates the worthy possibility/chance at coming up with a better, perhaps more decentralized system.

Senators have 6 year terms, it's Representatives that have the 2 year term.

Objectivist
05-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Peter, How do you feel about your fathers fight with the government on the topic of taxation and his subsequent incarceration?

torchbearer
05-30-2009, 05:56 PM
anyone getting video? i'm not.

american.swan
05-30-2009, 05:58 PM
My only question would be..."How's his father holding up physically and mentally?"

torchbearer
05-30-2009, 06:05 PM
video is up now.

Objectivist
05-30-2009, 06:10 PM
anyone getting video? i'm not.

I was a minute ago, he;s saying things I've heard from him before, it's all good!

torchbearer
05-30-2009, 06:10 PM
3 trillion in T-bills coming due next year? Geeeez.

torchbearer
05-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Don't know if the LPers are going to cheer Schiff recommended them to run as republicans.

torchbearer
05-30-2009, 06:38 PM
I knew the LPers didn't want to hear what Schiff had to say- but coming from the former VP of the LALP. Schiff is 100% right.

He Who Pawns
05-30-2009, 07:20 PM
What happened to my question about Dodd?

Also, what happened to my question who Schiff would rather date, Erin Burnett or Shelly Roche? Inquiring minds want to know!

Dreamofunity
05-30-2009, 07:31 PM
What happened to my question about Dodd?

Also, what happened to my question who Schiff would rather date, Erin Burnett or Shelly Roche? Inquiring minds want to know!

lol I saw that on the chat a bunch of times.

AndrewSica
06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
lol I saw that on the chat a bunch of times.

I'm trying to get those questions answered still via email...

Peter took a long time to answer a few questions (which is fine), but as a result a bunch of stuff didn't get asked.

AndrewSica
06-04-2009, 08:40 AM
In the meantime, here is a link to all 13 parts of the Peter Schiff speech on 5/30

http://www.youtube.com/user/LPofConnecticut

Aratus
06-04-2009, 09:28 AM
could someone ask Peter Schiff if he also wants to audit the 5 sets of books
the FED obviously has, in a manner like Dennis Kucinich & Ron Paul, for we know
that four of the five of these sets of books are either cooking or cooked books. i know...

i am NOT truely totally being at all trusting, shortsighted or blithely stupid.... now.