PDA

View Full Version : Sicko - The Emergency Room Visit

purplechoe
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
YouTube - Sicko - The Emergency Room Visit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUzozPEEsU)

This is what our tax dollars are going for. :(

JeNNiF00F00
05-29-2009, 08:25 PM
OMG what a fucking idiot!

REDNECK WOMAN
05-29-2009, 09:26 PM
What the hell, she was trying to get help for her husband!!! I hope the cops lose their jobs!!! The cops are plain wrong again.

satchelmcqueen
05-29-2009, 09:59 PM
are there really cops this stupid? hell, son of a bitch!

so the patient who fell and got crushed, is dying in the van! a crush is a HUGE emergency. that cop deserved to get smacked or punched or whatever that was. to bad they made the guys injury even worse!!! fuckers!

Theocrat
05-29-2009, 10:15 PM
That is an absolute shame. It's becoming more and more evident to me that some police are lacking in any form of discernment and wisdom on the job. What are they teaching at these police academies anyway?

Also, I wonder how that video from the cop's vehicle was released on the Internet. Who would've done that?

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-29-2009, 11:52 PM
These goons are out of control, totally drunk on power. I get the feeling they are going to have a lot to worry about on their end from the people they abuse if they keep treating us like dogs at the feverish pitch they've been keeping the past few years. If we ever do win in this country, I hope scum like this are scorned or maybe even put on trial, much like what happened to particularly brutal members of the old Communist security forces in Eastern Europe after the uprisings in the '80s.

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Aw fuck, I'm gonna be sick. You gotta fucking be shitting me? That pig deserved to get his ass beaten in. If that king shit douchebag had actually calmed down for half a second instead of acting like he had just busted a fucking drug dealer, this whole situation would have been normal. The lady only wanted to get her husband into the hospital and it could have been dealt with away from the ER. All for failure to use a turn signal. Fucking sick.

sevin
05-30-2009, 07:30 AM
It's becoming more and more evident to me that some police are lacking in any form of discernment and wisdom on the job.

Exactly. A lot of cops don't seem to have any brains at all. They're just programmed to react a certain way to certain types of situations. No thought whatsoever.

Dreamofunity
05-30-2009, 08:49 AM
All this for a failure to use a turn signal...

I can't help but hate cops.

TheEvilDetector
05-30-2009, 09:43 AM
That police officer is completely context unaware and power drunk in this case. He has his priorities when dealing with the public mixed up here.

Honestly, assuming everything is exactly true as the woman described, I can completely understand the man's reaction in hitting that cop.

The cop shows complete lack of regard for the life of a human being just so he can write a minor ticket immediately, and I think
that is completely wrong. It's not how I would expect a responsible and reasonable police officer to act.

n1x
05-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Exactly. A lot of cops don't seem to have any brains at all. They're just programmed to react a certain way to certain types of situations. No thought whatsoever.

Oh god, you are an idiot...

All cops? Give me a fucking break..

n1x
05-30-2009, 09:51 AM
I can't help but hate cops.

You don't hate ALL the police officers, you hate the bad ones, which is justified..

Saying you hate all of them is pretty idiotic, since the cops in these videos are the 1% who abuse there powers.

LibertyEagle
05-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Oh god, you are an idiot...

All cops? Give me a fucking break..

Excuse me?

He said, "A lot of cops", NOT "All cops".

You owe him an apology.

You also will want to check out the forum guidelines, here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

Welcome to the Forums.

n1x
05-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Excuse me?

He said, "A lot of cops", NOT "All cops".

You owe him an apology.

You also will want to check out the forum guidelines, here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

I'm sorry but I can't stand some people here who talk shit about our Law enforcement and the job they do..

LibertyEagle
05-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry but I can't stand some people here who talk shit about our Law enforcement and the job they do..

That's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you accused him of something he did not do. In addition to name-calling, which is against forum guidelines.

Don't tell me, you're sorry, tell him.

misterx
05-30-2009, 10:32 AM
This is why people hate cops. It's just too bad for the good ones that there are morons like this out there making them all look bad.

sevin
05-30-2009, 11:01 AM

Obviously I said "a lot of" which doesn't even necessarily include the majority of cops. I'm referring to the ones who are power crazy.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forums. :D

AgentOrange
05-30-2009, 11:35 AM
That video is sickening, so sickening. No reason whatsoever why they couldn't have gotten the guy medical attention and then ticket his wife (actually there is no reason why they should have ticketed her since she was trying to seek emergency care for her husband, but c'mon priorities, they could have waited 5 minutes for the husband to get in the ER and still met their ticket quota.)

This is the result of decades of public school indoctrination, people have no critical thinking skills.

Mesogen
05-30-2009, 01:19 PM
"An ambulance is coming. We have to move our cars."

Why should a God have to move his car for a lowly slave? He should just tell them to relax and then beat them down.

ClayTrainor
05-30-2009, 01:54 PM

:rolleyes:

YouTube - "Restraint - RNC 2008 Protest Compilation" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MhnI_VsHgA)

Dreamofunity
05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
You don't hate ALL the police officers, you hate the bad ones, which is justified..

Saying you hate all of them is pretty idiotic, since the cops in these videos are the 1% who abuse there powers.

I have a generalized phobia of cops, which is why I "can't help" but hate them. I've had bad experiences with police officers and have witnessed even more to where when I even try to start liking them these types of videos reaffirm my belief. I think I dislike the whole idea of a single person, subject to being human and all that comes with it, having as much direct power as a police officer has and because of that I will dislike the police. I may or may not dislike the person, but in general I'll always dislike them as a cop. As collectivist as that is, I hate even the potential they have to abuse which causes me to hate them all. Until police officers return to peace officers and stop causing harm towards non-violent individuals I will have a personal distaste for the law enforcement.