PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck interviews "frustrated with Govt" former IRS commissioner Mark Everson

qh4dotcom
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM
No one has posted this to Youtube yet...so here's the Yahoo news video...you might have to watch an ad first.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=13726119&ch=4226716&src=news

Funny how on an earlier show Beck was lashing out at the monstrosity of the tax code and it's 66,000+ pages and he forgot to bring that up on this interview

Cowlesy
05-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Yep, but he says the last thing you should do is "not pay your taxes".

Screw this douchebag. He's an enabler.

Free Irwin Schiff.

qh4dotcom
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Yep, but he says the last thing you should do is "not pay your taxes".

Screw this douchebag. He's an enabler.

Free Irwin Schiff.

Cowlesy, there's a legal way of not paying your taxes or paying less taxes....by earning a poor man's salary...Government punishes success and rewards laziness....it's easier and less stressful too. Rich folks who don't want to pay taxes should be living off their savings or not earning more money than what they need to live with comfortably.

Yeah he's a douchebag

Free Irwin Schiff

Old Ducker
05-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Cowlesy, there's a legal way of not paying your taxes or paying less taxes....by earning a poor man's salary...Government punishes success and rewards laziness....it's easier and less stressful too. Rich folks who don't want to pay taxes should be living off their savings or not earning more money than what they need to live with comfortably.

Yeah he's a douchebag

Free Irwin Schiff

I saw the prequel in which the guy from the TV show "Coach" declared on national TV that he was initiating a personal tax protest and not filing. I consider him a very brave man and he is quite correct. A tax protest is sorely needed.

And you're right, the IRS Commissioner is a douche. Who else would take that job? I wish Beck had a few more balls himself. It's one thing to be polite, but another to allow a tax feeder to get away with obfuscation and lies.

torchbearer
05-29-2009, 07:47 PM
+1 for willful non compliant

coyote_sprit
05-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Isn't that the same guy who they show in the beginning of Freedom to Fascism who wouldn't give a straight answer to the "Is income tax voluntary and/or legal" question and would only answer with I've paid my taxes since my first job and I think everyone should aswell.

ClayTrainor
05-29-2009, 08:12 PM
I wish i had the cojones to not pay my taxes...

qh4dotcom
05-29-2009, 08:29 PM
I wish i had the cojones to not pay my taxes...

You live in Canada...how's the tax situation there? How's the Canadian government spending over there?

PaulaGem
05-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I suffered brain damage in '98 or '99 (yeah, I'm a bit scrambled).

I limped along and filed until 2002. I had a y2K problem in 2001 that blew up my dbase III book keeping system.

I tried to learn new software, I tried to straighten things out, I called for several years until it got to the point where I couldn't get ahold of anyone and stayed on hold for an hour or more. I tried to explain to them that I was having some serious emotional and technical issues and I simply couldn't pull my books together coherently enough to file.

In 2006 I was diagnosed with brain damage.

In 2007 I had two foreclosures and a nervous breakdown.

In 2008 I went on food stamps.

In 2009 the IRS told me I owed 9 million in taxes plus another four million in penalties.

I'm not kidding - This is real.

LATruth
05-29-2009, 08:40 PM
I suffered brain damage in '98 or '99 (yeah, I'm a bit scrambled).

I limped along and filed until 2002. I had a y2K problem in 2001 that blew up my dbase III book keeping system.

I tried to learn new software, I tried to straighten things out, I called for several years until it got to the point where I couldn't get ahold of anyone and stayed on hold for an hour or more. I tried to explain to them that I was having some serious emotional and technical issues and I simply couldn't pull my books together coherently enough to file.

In 2006 I was diagnosed with brain damage.

In 2007 I had two foreclosures and a nervous breakdown.

In 2008 I went on food stamps.

In 2009 the IRS told me I owed 9 million in taxes plus another four million in penalties.

I'm not kidding - This is real.

I guess you aren't paying then. Who is with her?