PDA

View Full Version : Infowars has launched its own youtube alternative

emazur
05-29-2009, 04:16 PM
blip.tv is a great alternative to youtube, but now there's another outlet for patriot videos. Got this in my inbox:

We would Like to invite You To

www.InfoWarsTV.com

Dues To The Recent Account Deletions and suspensions at YouTube

You may Now Upload , Share and Watch Truth and Patriot Videos for Free On

www.InfoWarsTV.com

The NEW Youtube For The Truth and Patriot Movement

We have Many FULL LENGTH moview on There now , Our Upload Limit is 2 GIGABYTE PER VIDEO , Unlike youtube's 100 Mg small small Limit

Thank You and we Look Forward To Seeing You as new Member Soon!

www.InfoWarsTV.com

American Idol
05-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks for posting.

ClayTrainor
05-29-2009, 04:22 PM
that's awesome!

but it's too bad they'll be missing out on all the free youtube traffic. :(

dannno
05-29-2009, 04:28 PM
We should put ads for the new site all over youtube.

Dieseler
05-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Oooo,
Please sign up to watch.
Mmm.
I don't like to sign up a lot.
That's not going to work for me.
Is it possible we can get that changed?
I mean just to watch?
Maybe someone over there will see this here.
I don't mean to be picky.

ClayTrainor
05-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Oooo,
Please sign up to watch.
Mmm.
I mean just to watch?

i'll second this... since that's one of the reasons youtube is such a success. :)

dannno
05-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Ya, I'd like to be able to send randoms over to the site, ya know?

Dieseler
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
I think they must realize this is a deal breaker for a lot of people.
It sorta gets my Spidey senses tingling...
I know I'm not really anonymous and all but I hate leaving a huge Emonius (new word) trail behind me everywhere I go.

Kotin
05-29-2009, 05:30 PM
I think they must realize this is a deal breaker for a lot of people.
It sorta gets my Spidey senses tingling...
I know I'm not really anonymous and all but I hate leaving a huge Emonius (new word) trail behind me everywhere I go.

agreed..

hope they get wind of the flaws in this.

reagle
05-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Oooo,
Please sign up to watch.
Mmm.
I mean just to watch?

They could use
http://openid.net

pacelli
05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Awesome.

Your ad will be a STATIC ADVERTISEMENT IN THAT SPOT for 30 full days and nights for the price listed. Thank you for your advertising interest.

Placement Position 1Your 468 x 60 banner will appear under EVERY VIDEO PLAYER on our site with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER which means it will NOT be in a rotation...It will be the A STATIC BANNER that will be seen directly under each video on the entire website for an entire and full month(30 days) and will be viewed THOUSANDS of times DAILY! EVERY TIME SOMEONE VIEWS A VIDEO ANYWHERE ON THE SITE THEY WILL SEE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT! COST: $ 750.00 a month

Placement Position 2Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our VIDEO UPLOAD PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER which means it will NOT be in a rotation...And, for an entire 30 days, it will be seen EVERY TIME SOMEONE UPLOADS A VIDEO! COST: $ 500.00 a month

Placement Position 3Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our FRONT PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER, which means it will NOT be in a rotation...For an entire 30 days. COST: $ 750.00 a month

Placement Position 4Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our VIDEO LISTING PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER, which means it will NOT be in a rotation...For an entire 30 days. COST: $ 250.00 a month

Placement Position 5Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our MEMBERS LISTING PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER, which means it will NOT be in a rotation...For an entire 30 days. COST: $ 250.00 a month

Placement Position 6Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our SERIES LISTING PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER, which means it will NOT be in a rotation...For an entire 30 days. COST: $ 250.00 a month

Placement Position 7Your 340 x 140 banner will appear On Our CHANNELS LISTING PAGE with unlimited hits and will be a STATIC BANNER, which means it will NOT be in a rotation...For an entire 30 days. COST: $ 250.00 a month