PDA

View Full Version : Revisiting the international liberty caucus

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-29-2009, 11:29 AM
For those who do not know what I am talking about, please visit this thread
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185948&highlight=international+liberty+caucus

Now, I truly believe this needs to happen. I know we had some folks working on sites but it just kind of seemed to fizzle out. Folks, we need to support our liberty candidates around the world and we need to network with liberty minded folks on every continent. We are not the only ones who know what is happening in this world and we have brothers and sisters in the liberty movement in every corner of the globe. Now, I know nothing about web design (am signing up to take some classes but for now I have no knowledge or experience) but what I am good at is making phone calls, networking and being a slave to a cause I fully believe in. We are going to need a lot of help getting all of the liberty movements together to show one solid demand for liberty.

So for those of you who I know believe in this project, let's get our focus back for what has to be done. Let's stop arguing over website designs and just brainstorm on what all we need to get this done.

torchbearer
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
I agree, but certain people overseas can't get involved with such a caucus.
Daniel Hannan, would love to, but his position prevents him from doing so.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-29-2009, 01:53 PM
I understand that.. but could his supporters get involved or could he contribute articles without actually being a member or noted leader of such a potential group?

torchbearer
05-29-2009, 01:54 PM
I understand that.. but could his supporters get involved or could he contribute articles without actually being a member or noted leader of such a potential group?

I know the guy I'm in contact would be interested, I just don't know how it would be organized.
different people in different time zones. our emails are always staggered.

Imperial
05-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Isn't there already some form of international liberty thing? I know the LP has people like Knapp and Ruwart involved.