PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be speaking in Washington, DC!

skiingff
09-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I know we can round up enough people to overflow this event!

September 21, 2007

Are you tired of being fooled by those politicians who would have you believe they are fiscal conservatives?

So called "conservatives" campaigned on reducing spending and cutting taxes, but have not followed through with their promises. Spending is at an all time high.

That is why I am excited to share a unique opportunity with you. Dr. Paul will be speaking at The Americans for Prosperity Foundation's Defending the American Dream Summit on October 4th and 5th in Washington, DC.

This two day event will show DC and the nation that there are grassroots activists, like ourselves, who are willing to work for lower taxes and support the policies of candidates who will actually cut spending.
Dr. Paul, as a featured speaker at this event, needs your support to show that there is an army out there, even in localities close to the fever swamps of the Potomac, that support his message of limited government, the rule of law, lower taxes, less spending and radically less regulation by unaccountable bureaucrats.

Join him in DC at the AFP Summit to show your support for his message and his candidacy.

Please visit www.defendingthedream.org for more information on how to attend.

We need to achieve real conservative fiscal policy. Come to DC to be a part of the beginning.

Dennis Fusaro
National Field Director
Ron Paul 2008

itsnobody
09-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks for posting this, I will alert my MD meetup groups...