PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Interview With Keith Olbermann

Reason
05-28-2009, 11:47 PM
YouTube - Jesse Venture Interview With Keith Olbermann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqMbQCFSgEY)

qwerty
05-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Draft ventura!!!

ClayTrainor
05-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Great Interview!

Draft ventura!!!

When he grows some economic sense... ;)

qwerty
05-29-2009, 03:49 AM

It´s easy!

I´m sure he will respect Ron!

Or maybe we should tell him to go to mises.org :P

John of Des Moines
05-29-2009, 05:47 AM
Here's a working link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30990951#30990951

scandinaviany3
05-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Draft ventura!!!

he has to run as a democrat and shake them up...only fair...

He Who Pawns
05-29-2009, 07:58 AM
great interview.

when is that whore hannity going to step to the waterboard?

RevolutionSD
05-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Olbermann is only okay with torture if someone doesn't agree with Obama's government and wants to secede. :(

max
05-29-2009, 08:34 AM
ventura is only out to sell books...

why do u think he never bashes Obama?..Its cuz he wouldnt be allowed on these shows to sell books if he did....so he only bashes cheney/bush

RevolutionSD
05-29-2009, 09:42 AM
ventura is only out to sell books...

why do u think he never bashes Obama?..Its cuz he wouldnt be allowed on these shows to sell books if he did....so he only bashes cheney/bush

Ventura actually likes Obama and says we need to give him a chance. Ventura is working against the cause of liberty. :mad:

gls
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't understand why freedom lovers care about Jesse Ventura. Is it just because he questions 9/11? From reading his bio on wikipedia it seems his main concern as Governor of Minnesota was instituting a taxpayer funded light-rail system. That doesn’t seem very small government to me. TBH I don't think he has any intention of ever reetering politics anyway and just wants to sell books.

RevolutionSD
05-29-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't understand why freedom lovers care about Jesse Ventura. Is it just because he questions 9/11? From reading his bio on wikipedia it seems his main concern as Governor of Minnesota was instituting a taxpayer funded light-rail system. That doesn’t seem very small government to me. TBH I don't think he has any intention of ever reetering politics anyway and just wants to sell books.

He's about his ego and making money. Ventura unfortunately is a statist. He does get some props around here for actually thinking about some issues, including 9/11, but I can't even think of an issue where he is truly taking the libertarian position.

HOLLYWOOD
05-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Has anyone told Jesse that America has given Obama over 12 TRILLION chances... isn't that enough?

Olbermann is painful to watch and listen too. Did you see how Kieth UberHaterMann discarded Jesse statement about the Democrats are just as involved in Torture and Lies. Quickly change to another bullet on the PowerPoint sheet in front of you Kieth!

Ventura actually likes Obama and says we need to give him a chance. Ventura is working against the cause of liberty. :mad:

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-29-2009, 04:09 PM
He's about his ego and making money. Ventura unfortunately is a statist. He does get some props around here for actually thinking about some issues, including 9/11, but I can't even think of an issue where he is truly taking the libertarian position.

Ventura is very libertarian on civil issues. He even spoke out boldly before and after being elected in favor of decriminalizing drugs and prostitution. Unfortunately, none of these issues made much headway during his term since the legislature was filled with Democrats and Republicans.

StudentForPaul08
05-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Great Interview!

he said he has not made his mind up about Barack Obama. That is a big negative for me.

Spike
05-29-2009, 08:54 PM

Maybe he's just playing his cards close to his chest.

He derails the two party system in every interview which counts for something since hardly anybody else does. Not even Ron Paul bashes the two party system, the Republican party in particular, as much as he should.

StudentForPaul08
05-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Maybe he's just playing his cards close to his chest.

He derails the two party system in every interview which counts for something since hardly anybody else does. Not even Ron Paul bashes the two party system, the Republican party in particular, as much as he should.

But this just means Ventura does not know anything about economic freedom. He says give Obama a chance, we all know Obama and his Keynesian big spending BS is wrong, shouldn't he? We know at the root of big government is big spending, doesn't he? I don't know, things just don't seem right to me.