PDA

View Full Version : Conflict with North Korea. Do you think it is going down this time?

RonPaulCentral
05-28-2009, 03:31 PM
I think North Korea has been pushed to a point that they are left few options. They are short on food and now China has cut their oil and gas feeds. Now they REALLY are backed into a corner.

Also the U.S. has ordered all non-essential personal off S. Korean bases (this is not good).

Personally I think Dear Leader (their Dear Leader not our Dear Leader since we now have one too) is going to snap and think "What the hell, lets go for it."

So vote away I am curious what everyone thinks.

BTW, my time frame for the vote above, less than 1 week from post of this message.

RonPaulCentral
05-28-2009, 07:31 PM
wow... no comments. amazing.

Athan
05-28-2009, 07:33 PM
We just don't know what they are thinking. Don't get worked up. Most of us want the US out of there.

ramallamamama
05-28-2009, 07:47 PM
3-6 months not represented in poll. That's what I'm projecting.

american.swan
05-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I live in South Korea and the people here literally aren't paying much attention to North Korea.

I can't imagine Russia and China being happy with the spread of NATO. At the same time, China would rather there not be a nuclear North Korea either. Japan doesn't want a nuclear North Korea either. So I just don't know.

If I was in North Korea, I'd request a summit between North Korea, South Korea, China, and Russia. And then I'd open North Korea to the free market.

I'd sign a peace accord with South Korea and say, we won't attack EVER.

That's just what I'd do if I was in their shoes.

Now I don't know what pressures Japan, China, and the US are putting on North Korea. It's almost like follow us or starve. We just don't know.

Old Ducker
05-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I think personally I think Dear Leader (their Dear Leader not our Dear Leader since we now have one too) is going to snap and think "What the hell, lets go for it."

Only if he gets a security guarantee from China. If China sits this one out, it would be complete national suicide for NK to attack.