PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Rally in Manchester New Hampshire today! :)

AlexAmore
06-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Today about 13ish Ron Paul supporters got together in Manchester New Hampshire at a large and busy intersection and promoted Ron Paul. This was made even better because Judd Greg (I'll elaborate later) has his office on this intersection too. It was organized on Meetup.com. Anyways, It was SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! It turns out Ron Paul supporters happen to be really nice people...who knew?;)

Anyways here are some pics. Not many nor are they great but in my defense, they were taken by my mom.:rolleyes:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2190/p6020210ro0.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/925/p6020211pq3.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9962/p6020209uw1.jpg
Judd Greg is a Bush-Giuliani neocon clone. They "hate us for our freedoms, and way of life" type of guy.:mad:

Sorry there aren't many other pictures. These pictures don't give the rally justice. Another RP supporter took more pictures, maybe he'll get them online.

People were scattered all over the different corners of the intersection. There was another giant banner with "Who is Ron Paul?" w/ a web address on the other corner so the other oncoming traffic from our end could see a nice big sign.

We got people honking their horns (even a big 18 wheeler was honking like crazy once!) and even chatting with us when they were stopped! The whole thing a was a success.

edit: more pics!
http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/b/5/b/b/highres_1486523.jpeg
http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/b/5/b/c/highres_1486524.jpeg

angelatc
06-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow! How awesome!!! I'm especially glad to hear about the horns. I am praying that somehow this internet support will spill out into the real world.

heiwa
06-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Oh, thank you so much. That is beyond great.

Please thank your Mom!

Jen

Gimme Some Truth
06-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Thats awesome news!

Great work! Keep it up :D

Buggan
06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Looks awsome!

It's during times like these I wish I didn't live in Sweden :/ Anyway keep up the good work ;)

surf
06-02-2007, 05:38 PM
nice work

JoshLowry
06-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Nice work!

The Houston MeetUp Group did their second "Traffic Jam" today as well.

Hopefully we can get some pictures up later, we passed out tons of flyers and piqued a good amount of interest. We are doing it on a weekly basis and I hope others will do the same!

wecandoit
06-02-2007, 06:39 PM
FANTASTIC!!

It's great to see the movement off the net, and into the streets.

We need as much of this as possible, and you just provided some inspiration for us all.

Keep it up!

RonPaul4President
06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
OMG! You guys rock! Good job! I feel alone here in Vegas. I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car and have not seen anyone else with anything relating to Ron Paul. :(

AlexAmore
06-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Nice work!

The Houston MeetUp Group did their second "Traffic Jam" today as well.

Hopefully we can get some pictures up later, we passed out tons of flyers and piqued a good amount of interest. We are doing it on a weekly basis and I hope others will do the same!

Awesome! I'm thinking about the next place to do this and I know of a busy downtown area where there is a good amount of traffic on the road but even more traffic on the sidewalks (usually a magician on the weekends and guitar players...ect). It would be a good place for a rally to give out flyers.

My mom came up with the idea to do a carwash and gather money for Ron Paul. We would also talk to the car owner and give literature and DVDs while he/she waits. Anyone know of legality of the money collected going to the Ron Paul campaign? Also does anyone think it would be a good idea over all?

Bradley in DC
06-02-2007, 06:59 PM
OMG! You guys rock! Good job! I feel alone here in Vegas. I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car and have not seen anyone else with anything relating to Ron Paul. :(

Have you written a letter to the editor in the local papers? Have you started the Vegas Meetup.com group? Oh, and there will be a convention full of people there for FreedomFest. Other local supporters might feel the same way.

Korey Kaczynski
06-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Just a question, and this is off topic and may seem weird, but did you happen to get your avatar from the facebook image I uploaded, or did you see it elsewhere?

RonPaul4President
06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
...but did you happen to get your avatar from the facebook image I uploaded...

Yup. I hope that is OK.

EDIT: I misunderstood your question. I think I dl'd the image from this forum. I have never heard of facebook. Sorry.

Korey Kaczynski
06-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Yup. I hope that is OK.

Why wouldn't it be? I didn't make the image and I just wanted to see if any facebook people were here :)