PDA

View Full Version : ADL warns that "white supremacists" are using Tea Parties and Ron Paul for recruiting

max
05-28-2009, 12:58 PM
ADL was founded in 1913 to defend a jewish man, Leo Frank, who raped and murdered a little girl, Mary Fagan. Frank then tried to frame an innocent black man for the horrible crime.

The jewish rapist/murderer was found guilty, but he was spared the death penalty due to the pressure put on some high level connections.

A Georgiaa mob took matters into their own hands, stormed the jail, took the killer away and lynched him. ADL to this day says that Frank was innocent. (A bullshit claim when you review the evidence)

The ADL wields enormous political power, and has always been quick to use it for destroying American patriots as "anti-semites"..

They are at it again....COMING AFTER US!......red this,,,....
http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/White_Supremacists_July_4_Tea_Parties.ht

LibertyEagle
05-28-2009, 01:06 PM
They are at it again....COMING AFTER US!......red this,,,....

Some may be using the Tea Parties to promote their own agendas. We all know far too well, that would not be the first time that some have piggybacked their own personal side agendas off of a larger movement.

And speak for yourself, Max, the article cites comments on Stormfront; not here. I venture to say that the vast majority of us do not agree with Stormfront's white power BS, although we support their right to believe as they choose.

ChaosControl
05-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Good for the mob, now they need to finish the job and lynch the entire ADL.

Pericles
05-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I've got one word for the ADL - Haganah. We can do that, too.

He Who Pawns
05-28-2009, 01:28 PM
It's very obvious that they are trying to take a cheap shot at Ron Paul and other libertarians and paleocons because we are the only ones actually pointing out that Israel has hijacked American foreign policy.

Elwar
05-28-2009, 01:34 PM
A lot of the racists have been attacking the pro-liberty movement in a fredthompsonforum sort of way. "Look at us, we love freedom...freedom to kill negros! Woo Hoo Ron Paul!". They know that liberty is the last thing that they want in this country.

www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6906658
I can't access the site but a search for Young Americans for Liberty showed this Stormfront site.

ADL and Stormfront both attacked theobamaforum...they're two sides of the same coin.

Chamdar
05-28-2009, 01:38 PM
A lot of the racists have been attacking the pro-liberty movement in a fredthompsonforum sort of way. "Look at us, we love freedom...freedom to kill negros! Woo Hoo Ron Paul!". They know that liberty is the last thing that they want in this country.

www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6906658
I can't access the site but a search for Young Americans for Liberty showed this Stormfront site.

ADL and Stormfront both attacked theobamaforum...they're two sides of the same coin.

But the thing is, max IS a Stormfronter, so it's no use explaining things like this to him.

Kludge
05-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm a bit amused that people spend their time monitoring those forums.

Anyway, ADL in no way attacks Ron Paul, his supporters, or the Tea Parties in that particular article but merely warn that there will be attempts to "recruit" RP/TP supporters by using RP/TP.

We do have a bothersome amount of White supremacists here, but with it being such a wildly stupid ideology, I doubt it'll grow to be anything significant, and as the movement grows, they will not even be in the back of our minds.

diggronpaul
05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Some may be using the Tea Parties to promote their own agendas. We all know far too well, that would not be the first time that some have piggybacked their own personal side agendas off of a larger movement.

And speak for yourself, Max, the article cites comments on Stormfront; not here. I venture to say that the vast majority of us do not agree with Stormfront's white power BS, although we support their right to believe as they choose.
What!?

Here we have two recent thread in the Hot Topics section that specifically call-out Jews, one of the threads blames Jews for being the cabal that is behind this push for global government, and claims that Zionism is the occult agenda that is carrying-out this goal. The other thread, started by a well-known advocate of Christianity on these forums, seems to be a free-for-all on Jews, with posts that mock the ethnicity.

I vigourously protested the first thread countless times, both publicly in the thread itself and by sending alerts to the moderators. I was ignored, told I was spouting hate, and then ultimately ridiculed.

Now, we hear from one of this site's moderators that the ADL does not have a point, and that many here do not agree with "white power BS." Well, where was this concern when these two threads cointinued unabated? Why no comments about how these threads were counter to Christian and libertarian teachings? Why was a first time poster allowed to start such a divisive thread unquestioned and unchallenged? Why was this same poster allowed, in another thread, to postulate violence against this Jewish cabal that he claims to exist.

Not only are both of the threads that I speak of vile, but this forum has given the ADL and the media ammunition to position Ron Paul supporters as nut cases who actually believe the White Power BS. There is a tonne of material to quote from in those threads, and I can just see these quotes being used to target real Libertarians who would never waiver from their beliefs to target an ethnic group of people.

From all we know, as I postulated several times in the thread, the new registrant and first time poster was nothing more than a provocateur, send here to acquire just such vile quotes. But we didn't have to buy-in, we didn't have to engage in such a ludicrous discussion. But many regular and long-standing forum members did just this, and virtually no one supported my repeated attempts to question the OP or the direction that he was taking the thread.

All in all, its beyond ironic that I should see this post here today. As far as I'm concerned, the people who propagated these threads should be ashamed of themselves for going along with such an anti-libertarian, an anti-ron paul discussion. Ron Paul would never ever engage in such a discussion targeting a given group of people, who happen to share the same authenticity.

Kludge
05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Here we have two recent thread in the Hot Topics section that specifically call-out Jews

Of how many threads total?

Pro-White and Anti-Jew threads do not get a positive response except from a small minority of posters, many of who have already banned.

I suppose we could do a poll.

I see more anti-Mexican posts, if anything. (and anti-Christian posts!)

LATruth
05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
And the JOO thread is more of an "anti-zionism" thread than an attack on all JOOs.

tonesforjonesbones
05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
ADL sure did attack Ron Paul and his supporters, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin;, 3rd party members, anti abortion folks and CHRISTIANS..sure did. THEY go around to law enforcement teaching this crap...they are also the ones teaching that our founders were bad guys. I want the ADL disbanded by using the RICO Act and I want Foxman in jail for the rest of his life. tones

Kludge
05-28-2009, 01:58 PM
I want Foxman in jail for the rest of his life.

On hate speech charges?

tonesforjonesbones
05-28-2009, 02:00 PM
ADL is also responsible for the attacks on Christmas and Easter..and are in kahoots with the ACLU..BOTH are bolshevik communist russian organizations bent on destroying the traditions of America. tones

tonesforjonesbones
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
I want Foxman jailed for SLANDER...of course..that's a civil issue. He is a terrible guy ..and so are his minions...and they have done GREAT harm to our traditions and the Constitution. tones

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
I am going to have to agree with Tones on this one. The ADL is not our friend and they would like nothing more than if we would just disappear. They had no reason to include Ron Paul in that article but they saw the chance for a smear job and took it.

tonesforjonesbones
05-28-2009, 02:02 PM
This movement is going to go nowhere until we address this ..without political correct , so called, Ron Paulers whining. tones

www.truthtellers.org

BuddyRey
05-28-2009, 02:03 PM
The ADL runs most of the antisemitic and white supremacist groups. They're all a bunch of psychotic control-freak bastards, and unquestionably working to enslave not only black, Jewish, and other racial groups, but all of us.

LOL at the slogan of the racist National Alliance. "Toward a New Consciousness, a New Order, and a New People." :eek:

Well, at least there's something they and the ADL can agree on! :D

Dieseler
05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Until you all finally realize what is going on in this world you will continue to run around pointing in different directions for the enemy and THAT is exactly what your enemy wants you to do.
By the time everyone does, it won't even matter anymore.
Have Faith...
Everything is going according to plan.

Chomsky
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
We need to come up with a way to combat this ridiculous guilt by one-way association. Because its a real problem given the state of the MSM where nobody can have a decent conversation because most outlets opt to cover this story with sound bites.
The fact is that in the '08 primaries the newsletter stuff was not given a concise answer, and in all honesty took the wind out of the sails of the campaign in late December, while the MSM simultaneously pushed the Huckster as the "Ron Paul Lite."
I personally think that the newsletter quotes were tongue and cheek and you cannot point to any legislation (or any act in general) that supports the charge that Ron Paul is racist. Not one.
Also I would not have any problem with Ron Paul throwing Stormfront under the bus. Its similar in a way to the Obama/Rev. Wright thing. The time came to throw Wright under the bus and move forward, even though it was obvious all along that Obama didn't agree with the views of Wright.
And honestly I think the Alex Jones crowd falls in to a similar category. Yes, the guy has brought in a lot of supporters to the movement, but he himself has condemned himself to the fringe for a lifetime because of his delivery and his alarmist antics.
I think this is why somebody like Peter Schiff is our guy right now. He has no baggage. He comes down on the right side of every single issue and his expertice is in the most timely of issues.
I think Ron Paul realizes that hammering away at monetary policy and bringing the troops home is where the next big tent is. But in a general campaign all of the issues are on the table and the media is the one with the power to shift the emphasis because they ask the questions. And come election time they are going to hammer away at immigration policy, abortion policy...etc. I guess that is the catch 22 that we have to figure out how to deal with.

Cowlesy
05-28-2009, 02:17 PM
The ADL could care less if we were the nicest people on the planet.

Our views on U.S. non-interventionism as a foreign policy are a dealbreaker for them.

Perhaps I am 100% wrong, but I am confident that their first loyalty is to protecting their breathren in Israel, and the best way to do that is to keep the U.S. public conscience focused on the idea that we unquestionably support Israel. In fact, questioning the support is grounds for them using their influence and power to squelch that questioning.

They are not friends of freedom.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2009, 02:22 PM
A Georgiaa mob took matters into their own hands, stormed the jail, took the killer away and lynched him.

The tree they hung him from was on the NW end of the KMart parking lot at Hwy 41 and Roswell Street (120) - across from the Big Chicken.

If you're familiar with "May retta," you know what I'm talking about.

Just trivia...that's all....

:)

paulitics
05-28-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm a bit amused that people spend their time monitoring those forums.

Anyway, ADL in no way attacks Ron Paul, his supporters, or the Tea Parties in that particular article but merely warn that there will be attempts to "recruit" RP/TP supporters by using RP/TP.

We do have a bothersome amount of White supremacists here, but with it being such a wildly stupid ideology, I doubt it'll grow to be anything significant, and as the movement grows, they will not even be in the back of our minds.
We have bothersome white nationalism here? Really. I can think of maybe one (somewhat prolific) poster, not mentioning any names that seems to have some issues. Anyway, 1 out of how many posters?

Why is it that I see much more overt racism on sites like Hannity, Malkin, and Little Greeen Footballs than on here, yet there is never any warning form the ADL of the sort? I guess the ADL is only concerned with certain races or religions, but not all.

How come I've never met a white supremicist under the age of 60 in my life ?Where are these people I never met? They always make it sound like we are a magnet for white supremicists and they are everywhere, when there is no significant correlation that can be proven.

I think what they have a problem with is our stances on certain issues, esp foreign policy and the middle east, which most of us our neutral and put America first before Israel or Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, etc. Yes, this is now called antisemitism, as is anti-federal reserve, and illegal immigration,etc. Bullshit, I say.

As you can tell, I'm about sick of it, especially since this B.S ends up on stuff like the MIAC report, and then it becomes a very big deal that we have to defend against.

I do agree, that it is a silly idealogy, but they are not problem now, nor ever was a problem. The ADL is trying to make it a problem though., and that I have a problem with.

paulitics
05-28-2009, 02:37 PM
The ADL could care less if we were the nicest people on the planet.

Our views on U.S. non-interventionism as a foreign policy are a dealbreaker for them.

Perhaps I am 100% wrong, but I am confident that their first loyalty is to protecting their breathren in Israel, and the best way to do that is to keep the U.S. public conscience focused on the idea that we unquestionably support Israel. In fact, questioning the support is grounds for them using their influence and power to squelch that questioning.

They can care less about the overt racism against muslims, that actually call for the murder of a people because of their religion and where they are from. That is where I draw the line in the sand and say this is racism. It is quite prevalent on a few websites, and one of them is now attacking Christians for their beliefs as well. True racism is easy to find if you look for it, and the ADL could care less about these people. No, they target so called "white nationalists" who don't exist in the RP movement to make it seem like the RP movement is some kind of magnet for bigotry. It doesn't exist, yet they aqre proliferating this propaganda to police and DHS centers across the country.

LibertyEagle
05-28-2009, 02:40 PM
the adl could care less if we were the nicest people on the planet.

Our views on u.s. Non-interventionism as a foreign policy are a dealbreaker for them.

Perhaps i am 100% wrong, but i am confident that their first loyalty is to protecting their breathren in israel, and the best way to do that is to keep the u.s. Public conscience focused on the idea that we unquestionably support israel. In fact, questioning the support is grounds for them using their influence and power to squelch that questioning.

qft.

tonesforjonesbones
05-28-2009, 02:43 PM
That's right...they care about ISRAEL and using Christian blood and treasure to protect it and help israel expand and kill all the arab people. they DISPISE Ron Paul. The ADL...Ron Paul makes them froth at the mouth. tones

Kludge
05-28-2009, 02:45 PM
We have bothersome white nationalism here? Really. I can think of maybe one (somewhat prolific) poster, not mentioning any names that seems to have some issues. Anyway, 1 out of how many posters?

Why is it that I see much more overt racism on sites like Hannity, Malkin, and Little Greeen Footballs than on here, yet there is never any warning form the ADL of the sort? I guess the ADL is only concerned with certain races or religions, but not all.

How come I've never met a white supremicist under the age of 60 in my life ?Where are these people I never met? They always make it sound like we are a magnet for white supremicists and they are everywhere, when there is no significant correlation that can be proven.

I think what they have a problem with is our stances on certain issues, esp foreign policy and the middle east, which most of us our neutral and put America first before Israel or Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, etc. Yes, this is now called antisemitism, as is anti-federal reserve, and illegal immigration,etc. Bullshit, I say.

As you can tell, I'm about sick of it, especially since this B.S ends up on stuff like the MIAC report, and then it becomes a very big deal that we have to defend against.

I do agree, that it is a silly idealogy, but they are not problem now, nor ever was a problem. The ADL is trying to make it a problem though., and that I have a problem with.

I meant "us" as members of the Ron Paul "cult". Stormfront was quite fond of Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin last year...

http://i42.tinypic.com/28altua.jpg

But FWIW, off of the top of my head, I can give you the following members (some current, some banned) who are outspoken racists (many White Nationalists):

BigSteve (current) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=1761
RickyJ (current) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2120325&postcount
erika (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1714267&postcount=6 (notice thread title...)
Chosen (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=17593
Trance Dance Master (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=3588660

paulitics
05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I meant "us" as members of the Ron Paul "cult". Stormfront was quite fond of Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin last year...

http://i42.tinypic.com/28altua.jpg

But FWIW, off of the top of my head, I can give you the following members (some current, some banned) who are outspoken racists (many White Nationalists):

BigSteve (current) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=1761
RickyJ (current) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2120325&postcount
erika (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1714267&postcount=6 (notice thread title...)
Chosen (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=17593
Trance Dance Master (banned) -- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=3588660

eh. The only one I've managed to run into was Chosen. I never read all his posts, except for one on illegal immigration, joined in the fun and then was mistakenly called a racist for defending him...I didn't realize his nasty reputation at the time.

anyway, I'm on this board alot and I out of the hundreds of posts a day I read, I don't think this stuff is widespread here. if it was, I would leave because I would presume the site is overran with agent provocateurs, thus the site is useless.
The message of freedom does not square with racism.

by the way on those posts that got people banned, replace Jew with Muslim and ask yourself if that would be banned on Hannity, or little green footballs. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If Muslims only bought form Muslims they would be in big trouble. I buy from everyone, except Muslims. I can't support people that go by the Koran in any way"

Now I just read this racist remark, and it seemed less racist, Why is that?
If this was said on LGF, it would likely just blend in with all of the other anti-Muslim rhetoric that is very widespread. Amazing how that is. I don't condone any speech such as this against Jews, Chrisitans or Muslims, but I just wanted to make a point how right now it is OK to hate on certain religions or races, but not others. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Christians are next.

gls
05-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Hmmm...I hate to be "politically incorrect" (not really, it's a concept originally propagated by the Socialist Party USA), but how exactly does a "White Nationalist" differ from the current crop of racists who hold powerful positions within the U.S. government? For example Rep. Charlie Rangel, who wants to allocate 'stimulus' funds disproportionally to blacks? Or how about the recent Supreme Court nominee, who claims that her Hispanic heritage somehow makes her better than a white man at interpreting the Constitution? Sure sounds like something a "Hispanic Nationalist" would say. Or are only white people guilty of perpetrating racism?

Kludge
05-28-2009, 03:27 PM
I do not hold ADL or "Representatives" in office to the same standards as us, so long as I choose to associate with LF and its members.

ADL & Congress are "they". We are "us".

Racism on LF is unacceptable.

gls
05-28-2009, 03:35 PM
I do not hold ADL or "Representatives" in office to the same standards as us, so long as I choose to associate with LF and its members.

ADL & Congress are "they". We are "us".

Racism on LF is unacceptable.

Well I'm glad you're not in charge of what is "unacceptable" or not because I have a feeling we have very different beliefs on what constitutes as "racism". For example I support freedom of association in every case regardless of an individual's personal beliefs or underlying motives.

Kludge
05-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Well I'm glad you're not in charge of what is "unacceptable" or not because I have a feeling we have very different beliefs on what constitutes as "racism". For example I support freedom of association in every case regardless of an individual's personal beliefs or underlying motives.

I'm not going to dignify that strawman. Your assumptions are false.

Cowlesy
05-28-2009, 03:37 PM
That is an awesome snapshot from Stormfront purely for the thread heading "Is John McCain Jewish?"

Racism is just so retarded in the freedom movement. And I mean that for anyone.

Know why I despise and vehemently oppose Sonia Sotomayor?

Because she's a huge racist. If you flipped the positions of "white male" and "latina woman" in her famous quote (which I can't find right now), and it came from a white male, 90% of the country would just start howling racism. She's even brought it up in her court rulings where she ruled against a test because only white people passed it and no black people.

So people shouldn't get caught up in the racist trype. And people SHOULD realize it goes both ways, but you've been mentally conditioned not to notice it.

It is all retarded.

anaconda
05-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Ron Paul is starting to make the powers that be openly nervous.