PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING interview with Kevin Trudeau

ChooseLiberty
05-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Always thought this guy was a huckster, but he knows some stuff.

1/6

YouTube - Kevin Trudeau on Alex Jones Tv 1/6:What The NWO Doesn't Want You to Know About (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejbBJfk61mY)

No1ButPaul08
05-27-2009, 08:01 PM
The fact that Alex Jones let this fraud on his show makes it not worth listening to, IMO.

YouTube - John Stossel Exposes Liar Kevin Trudeau (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms)

Epic
05-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Yes Trudeau is a snake oil salesman - however don't let that turn you off to natural cures / alternative medicine.

And Stossel is entirely ignorant of the follies of FDA/Pharma-Government complex. He says vaccines are always good, etc. I'm not sure why Stossel doesn't see that this is not a libertarian position - the government has given the mainstream medical industry a de facto monopoly, and the government regulators such as FDA, CDC, NIH exist solely to prop up mainstream medicine and discourage natural/alternative medicine.

ChooseLiberty
05-27-2009, 08:47 PM
The natural medicine stuff is just a tiny part of the interview.

What's interesting is the other 90% where he talks about Bilderberg etc.

But you guys wouldn't know that since you didn't watch any of it did you? LOL.

paulitics
05-27-2009, 08:57 PM
The fact that Alex Jones let this fraud on his show makes it not worth listening to, IMO.

YouTube - John Stossel Exposes Liar Kevin Trudeau (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms)

I like John Stossel most of the time, but he missed the mark on this one. If someone wants to spend money on alternative treatments, than that is their right..and he should not be denigrating their right to think for themselves and buy a product if they feel it is for them. John Stossel can be wrong on some issues, and this is one of them. There is no harm in buying information on centuries old remedies to a host of health problems. If it doesn't work, the consumer is out 20.00. Big deal.

He seems to say that these natural cures do not work immediately, therefore they are not effective. B.S.. It takes dedication and work to have good health. In the long run, you are much better off, but this is not some magic pill that will clean out all of the toxins in your body overnight. No, that may take several years, but it aint going to happen by some prescription drug that will just mask the problem. Trudeu may be a bit sleazy, but he is not selling snake oil here, he is just selling information that has been around for centuries.

As for Kevin Tradeau. Obviously he has made alot of money, and on some things he greatly exagerates. Nobody is forced to buy his books, or subscribe to his website. For some people, there is a value in what he is saying, so why should they be denied this information? I read his book, and most of what he says is common sense.
Like I said, it takes dedication...but eating healthy, staying away from GMO foods, eating organic, exercise, etc is not bad information. Let the people decide. I can think of so many other things that are sold with much more outrageous claims than what is in the book.

No1ButPaul08
05-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes Trudeau is a snake oil salesman - however don't let that turn you off to natural cures / alternative medicine.

And Stossel is entirely ignorant of the follies of FDA/Pharma-Government complex. He says vaccines are always good, etc. I'm not sure why Stossel doesn't see that this is not a libertarian position - the government has given the mainstream medical industry a de facto monopoly, and the government regulators such as FDA, CDC, NIH exist solely to prop up mainstream medicine and discourage natural/alternative medicine.

I'm a big fan of natural medicine, but I'm certainly not going to listen to Kevin Trudeau's advice on the subject, whether it's good or not. There's better info out there on Trudeau than the video I posted, I was in a hurry at the time. Most educated consumers know the guy is a scam.

I like John Stossel most of the time, but he missed the mark on this one. If someone wants to spend money on alternative treatments, than that is their right..and he should not be denigrating their right to think for themselves and buy a product if they feel it is for them. John Stossel can be wrong on some issues, and this is one of them. There is no harm in buying information on centuries old remedies to a host of health problems. If it doesn't work, the consumer is out 20.00. Big deal.

I'm not sure of Stossel's exact position, but I didn't find him to be a staunch defender of the FDA in video. If he's against alternative treatment, then I disagree with his position. This video was more about him being against Kevin Trudeau and the snake oil salesman that he is.

Trudeu may be a bit sleazy, but he is not selling snake oil here, he is just selling information that has been around for centuries.

He absolutely is. Did you not see Tapper questioning him about the University of Calgary study thate Trudeau fabricated? And even if everything in the book is true it still doesn't matter, Trudeau has a very checkered past (to say the least) and nothing that comes out of his mouth is to be believed, even if it is true. Go find the info somewhere else.

As for Kevin Tradeau. Obviously he has made alot of money, and on some things he greatly exagerates. Nobody is forced to buy his books, or subscribe to his website. For some people, there is a value in what he is saying, so why should they be denied this information? I read his book, and most of what he says is common sense.

On this I mostly agree. There's a fine line between great exaggeration and fraud, and the latter should be illegal and enforced.

I posted the video because I think it's a shame that AJ would have a fraudster like Trudeau (this cannot be denied, even if 100% of NC is true) on his program. Kevin Trudeau should be in no way associated with the freedom movement, and AJ should not give him an outlet to do so.

RoamZero
05-27-2009, 11:20 PM

I did watch it. The guy is very clever and probably very good at researching but I have a feeling that he could be lying through his teeth about where he comes from to sell his latest books, which tilt toward the economic situation we're in and would probably interest the people that listen to Alex. So either:

A) Trudeau is telling us these things (most of which are nothing new to me) from a truthful perspective because the money he's made allows him to hobnob with the elite.

or

B) He's spitting out things that seem truthful to tell us what we want to hear and makes what he says sound believable because it fits with information available to the public. Everything he's said in the interview could just as easily come from a stranger with an internet connection as far as I can tell.

And considering Trudeau's background, I'm leaning toward B

FreedomRings
05-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I watched the entire interview in amazement, but then I checked out his sites and his background, including the 20/20 report where he lies through his teeth, and some of his more recent radio shows at http://www.ktradionetwork.com/ where he bends the truth as he sees fit. It seems that his entire career consists of moving from one hot topic to the next to scam the unwary and desperate out of their hard earned money.

After spending several hours last night looking into his background, I'm now 100% convinced that he is a professional liar and scam artist. I wonder how much he paid Alex to be on his show, and what that says about Alex who seemed to believe every word Kevin said.

Just take a look at the site he promotes:

http://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/

Who We Are:

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Non Profit Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of Nevis. It was founded by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. The Founders of GIN include members of :

* The Brotherhood
* The Bilderbergers
* The Council on Foreign Relations
* The Free Masons
* Yale University’s Skull and Bones
* The Illuminate
* The Trilateral Commission
* And several other Elite International Societies

The Founders of the Global Information Network are, and will always be anonymous.

For the first time in human history, the highest ranking members of these “secret societies” have decided to form a new private member only group that allows people who do not qualify to become members of the above listed societies to join together and be exposed to the same secrets revealed and taught to members of those societies and clubs.

[...]

The Founding Fathers of GIN include:

* Billionaires
* Celebrities
* Royalty
* Heads of Governments (Prime Ministers)
* World Leaders
* Scientists
* Some of the most powerful, influential, educated and successful people on earth

For obvious reasons the Founders will always remain anonymous.
[...]

By educating the world with this secret data, The Global Information Network will empower people to have, be or do everything and anything they desire. By doing so, happiness will increase, fear will fall away, people will become more prosperous than ever before, poverty, slavery, and despair will begin to vanish from the planet and violence and wars will cease to exist on planet earth.

LOL! And it "only" costs $1,000 plus $150 per month. While it's interesting to analyze this stuff for the unabashed brazenness, there's probably a lot of desperate people out there who will go deeper into debt to sign up for this crap only to be fed recycled information from Infowars and other sites, and be invited to pay five or six figures to "upgrade" to higher levels where they'll supposedly get the "real" secrets (probably scam investment opportunities or whatever).

donnay
05-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Caveat emptor

Trudeau is a great salesman. It is incumbent upon the people to research the claims then cross reference them.

It was Trudeau who opened my eyes to the poisons like MSG, Aspartame, Fluoride, Mercury, Aluminum and synthetic vitamins. Not to mention staying away from pork.

So for that, I thank him.

I thought the interview on the Alex Jones show was great!

V-rod
05-29-2009, 04:07 AM
Trudeau has even suggested to people to read and follow Dianetics. Enough Said..

s35wf
05-29-2009, 07:43 AM
trudeau is great at sales & marketing and yes hes making a mint. while he maynot be the worlds leading authority on natural cures; he deserves some recognition for bringing such issues to the masses.

Here is what Mike Adams wrote regarding trudeau
http://www.naturalnews.com/011224.html

Me, personally i read ALL naturalpaths stuff. everyone from Mike Adams, Jon Barron, David Williams, Mariah McCain, Mercola, etc... etc... I look for consistancies in what they all say, then follow that....:)

I am using Barron's Gluctor V2 in helping to control my diabetes along with a low carb diet. (and of course a joint after dinner) :)

If you want to lose weight; eat low carb, NO Sugar diet, you will lose weight without trying. NO Soda! I drink ONLY coffee, tea, water, use Stevia for sweetner.

ChaosControl
05-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I think Trudeau is a scam artist, but I have far more faith in natural remedies than I ever will have in "modern medicine."

Medicine of today is just band-aides for the most part. It treats the symptom more than the cause. I think there is probably a cure for pretty much anything short of mortality in nature. The main thing people need though is to eat healthfully and exercise daily. Most people, even nutritionists, don't have a clue about a healthful diet. Cheese and milk for example is not good for you, it was not meant for human consumption. Cow Milk was meant for a baby calf. Cheese is made from that milk. Now I like cheese and milk, but it is definitely not part of a truly healthful diet, although if it is organic it isn't near as bad as the crap at the typical super market.

LibertyEagle
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Has anyone read the book? I have. He doesn't give information. The entire book is an advertisement to try to get you to spend more money to subscribe to his website, with the promise that THERE he will tell you the answers. :rolleyes:

SCAM ARTIST.

pacelli
05-29-2009, 10:12 AM

I listened to the whole interview. He definitely had me going. The part where he & Alex lost me was when they were hinting back & forth about Trudeau being at Bilderberg, and talking about the yachts. I didn't know jack squat about his natural cures book until I heard the interview. The Stossel piece highlighted that Trudeau has a history of deceit.

If he can deceive in a nightline interview about natural cures, he can deceive in an Alex Jones interview about his attendance at bilderberg.

I'm wondering how much Trudeau paid Alex for the advertising time slot. Do you happen to know? Alex continues to lose credibility in my mind.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
trudeau is great at sales & marketing and yes hes making a mint. while he maynot be the worlds leading authority on natural cures; he deserves some recognition for bringing such issues to the masses.

Here is what Mike Adams wrote regarding trudeau
http://www.naturalnews.com/011224.html

Me, personally i read ALL naturalpaths stuff. everyone from Mike Adams, Jon Barron, David Williams, Mariah McCain, Mercola, etc... etc... I look for consistancies in what they all say, then follow that....:)

I am using Barron's Gluctor V2 in helping to control my diabetes along with a low carb diet. (and of course a joint after dinner) :)

If you want to lose weight; eat low carb, NO Sugar diet, you will lose weight without trying. NO Soda! I drink ONLY coffee, tea, water, use Stevia for sweetner.

Thanks for the info. Great post! That article by Mike Adams is the best and most balanced review of Trudeau I've ever seen. Gonna email that one to a lot of people...

American Idol
05-29-2009, 02:45 PM
I listened to the whole interview. He definitely had me going. The part where he & Alex lost me was when they were hinting back & forth about Trudeau being at Bilderberg, and talking about the yachts. I didn't know jack squat about his natural cures book until I heard the interview. The Stossel piece highlighted that Trudeau has a history of deceit.

The Stossel piece is one-sided, don't you think? I like Stossel sometimes, but he is what I consider a Big Corporate free market libertarian. He often defends Big Pharma and big corporations. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's good to keep in perspective considering that Trudeau rails against Big Pharma...

American Idol
05-29-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm wondering how much Trudeau paid Alex for the advertising time slot.

How much did you pay the "conman" Trudeau and Alex to listen to the interview?

American Idol
05-29-2009, 02:58 PM
He seems to say that these natural cures do not work immediately, therefore they are not effective. B.S.. It takes dedication and work to have good health. In the long run, you are much better off, but this is not some magic pill that will clean out all of the toxins in your body overnight. No, that may take several years, but it aint going to happen by some prescription drug that will just mask the problem. Trudeu may be a bit sleazy, but he is not selling snake oil here, he is just selling information that has been around for centuries.

Americans are always looking for the quick fix. Instant gratification. The fast food drive-thru magic bullet. The magic pill. The nation has ADD.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
I posted the video because I think it's a shame that AJ would have a fraudster like Trudeau (this cannot be denied, even if 100% of NC is true) on his program. Kevin Trudeau should be in no way associated with the freedom movement, and AJ should not give him an outlet to do so.

Are you sure about that? With the amount of money he has, imagine how he could spread the info. I mean, without his Natural Cures book, I probably wouldn't have known too much about natural health. Even though he's not the most credible messenger around, he has the loudest bullhorn, and that book opened the door for me.

Trudeau reached millions of people with the natural health message. Could he reach millions more with the freedom movement message?

No1ButPaul08
05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
That article by Mike Adams is the best and most balanced review of Trudeau I've ever seen. Gonna email that one to a lot of people...

What nonsense. That article is a review of one of his books not Trudeau as a person.

And it is true that the FTC, AMA and the FDA have been after Trudeau for years with various lawsuits and condemnations, but as I see it, nearly all these actions are rooted in our modern-day system of outright oppression of anything that competes with the profits of drugs and surgical procedures. In fact, I believe Trudeau is relentlessly attacked by the U.S. government precisely because he's exposing the lies of modern medicine and Big Pharma.

Also nonsense. The government has been after Trudeau repeatedly since 1990, well before he started attacking Big Pharma. Adams pretty much glosses over Trudeau's 15 year history of scamming people and writes it off as "the government's after him"

Defending Kevin Trudeau is like defending Bernie Madoff.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 03:18 PM
What nonsense. That article is a review of one of his books not Trudeau as a person.

Also nonsense. The government has been after Trudeau repeatedly since 1990, well before he started attacking Big Pharma. Adams pretty much glosses over Trudeau's 15 year history of scamming people and writes it off as "the government's after him"

Defending Kevin Trudeau is like defending Bernie Madoff.

Have you read Natural Cures? I bought it directly from Trudeau's company for $9.99 including shipping and handling. You can't even get a decent meal at McDonalds for $9.99. So the guy has certainly never ripped me off...the info in Natural Cures is, in my opinion, worth at least hundreds of dollars, or at least hundreds of hours of doing your own research.

In fact, Natural Cures is one of the best investments I've ever made...

paulitics
05-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Are you sure about that? With the amount of money he has, imagine how he could spread the info. I mean, without his Natural Cures book, I probably wouldn't have known too much about natural health. Even though he's not the most credible messenger around, he has the loudest bullhorn, and that book opened the door for me.

Trudeau reached millions of people with the natural health message. Could he reach millions more with the freedom movement message?

And that's all he should do with a 20.00 book. There are books out there that are 20.00 alone just on the benefits of organic foods. Why should he give you brand name recomendations in a book. It's not his job or place. What other books do that?

People look towards a savior too much, instead of themselves. Even with Alex Jones. I'm so sick of the obesession with the guy.

The info in Trudeaus book is simple and has been around for centuries. The problem people have with it, is that you have to completely change your life and do things that are not so easy. You have to cook your own food, stay away from electromagnetic pollution, eat organic, turn off the TV, filter your water, etc. It's tough as hell, and I speak from experience. Since it takes alot of work and the results are not immediate, it becomes evident that this is what works not some magic pill.

No1ButPaul08
05-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Have you read Natural Cures? I bought it directly from Trudeau's company for $9.99 including shipping and handling. You can't even get a decent meal at McDonalds for $9.99. So the guy has certainly never ripped me off...the info in Natural Cures is, in my opinion, worth at least hundreds or dollars, or at least hundreds of hours of doing your own research.

In fact, Natural Cures is one of the best investments I've ever made...

I didn't even mention Natural Cures. The debate isn't about that. It's about Trudeau as a person. He's a fraud. There's absolutely no denying that.

I've read some of it. My aunt has it and we celebrate holidays at her place. I don't care about Natural Cures, I'm hardly challenging him on that (although some of it garbage, like the "Calgary" study). Look at the guy's past.

Purchase his products if you want, but he shouldn't be in any way associated with the freedom movement. All he wants is the freedom to rip people off.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 03:58 PM
People look towards a savior too much, instead of themselves. Even with Alex Jones. I'm so sick of the obesession with the guy. .

I thought Obama was the savior? :)

American Idol
05-29-2009, 04:01 PM
I didn't even mention Naturaly Cures. The debate isn't about that. It's about Trudeau as a person. He's a fraud. There's absolutely no denying that. .

You quote Peter Schiff in your tagline. Did you know that his father, Irwin Schiff, is currently in hardcore prison for tax-related reasons? He also wrote a few books that the government didn't like very much. So I guess Irwin is a fraud, a felon, a conman, not to be trusted...

No1ButPaul08
05-29-2009, 04:05 PM
You quote Peter Schiff in your tagline. Did you know that his father, Irwin Schiff, is currently in hardcore prison for tax-related reasons? He also wrote a few books that the government didn't like very much. So I guess Irwin is a fraud, a felon, a conman, not to be trusted...

Strawman. Irwin Schiff is an American hero. YOU'RE the one comparing him to Trudeau. What a disgrace. Trudeau belongs in prison. Irwin Schiff does not.

I don't need the government to tell me Kevin Trudeau is a fraud, I made that judgment myself.

pacelli
05-29-2009, 06:16 PM
The Stossel piece is one-sided, don't you think? I like Stossel sometimes, but he is what I consider a Big Corporate free market libertarian. He often defends Big Pharma and big corporations. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's good to keep in perspective considering that Trudeau rails against Big Pharma...

Oh it sure is one-sided! One-sided doesn't mean that the University of Calgary claim was an example of Trudeau telling the truth, however.

pacelli
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
How much did you pay the "conman" Trudeau and Alex to listen to the interview?

That's exactly my point. Thank you for making it so I didn't have to respond with a longer post.

pacelli
05-29-2009, 06:19 PM
You can't even get a decent meal at McDonalds for $9.99.

You can't even get a decent meal at McDonalds for $100. ;)

American Idol
05-29-2009, 06:38 PM
You can't even get a decent meal at McDonalds for $100. ;)

Ha! Touche, touche. :)

donnay
05-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Americans are always looking for the quick fix. Instant gratification. The fast food drive-thru magic bullet. The magic pill. The nation has ADD.

QFT!

It was Trudeau who helped wake me from my slumber and realizing that we really are what we eat.

He also convinced me to stop eating pork.

raystone
05-29-2009, 07:04 PM

Don't let Kludge hear you badmouth his boy ....

Bossobass
05-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm not into judging the world, person by person. No profit in it.

From the interview:

1) Get out of debt.
2) Stop giving your money to the franchises of the world.
3) STOP watching the news on network TV.
4) Don't vote for any Dem or Repug, EXCEPT RON PAUL.
5) Water is the next oil.
6) Americans are known globally as the suckers of the world.
7) Taxes should go to infrastructure, not interest payments to bankers.

So, what on that list is fraudulent, bad advice meant to con you?

I personally don't care if the info is coming from an irrelevant guy who's trying to sell pet rocks, it's good info that Americans need to hear over and over until it sinks into their thick skulls.

Stop holding worthless mock trials in public forums and go after the real criminals.

Bosso

No1ButPaul08
05-29-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm not into judging the world, person by person. No profit in it.

From the interview:

1) Get out of debt.
2) Stop giving your money to the franchises of the world.
3) STOP watching the news on network TV.
4) Don't vote for any Dem or Repug, EXCEPT RON PAUL.
5) Water is the next oil.
6) Americans are known globally as the suckers of the world.
7) Taxes should go to infrastructure, not interest payments to bankers.

So, what on that list is fraudulent, bad advice meant to con you?

I personally don't care if the info is coming from an irrelevant guy who's trying to sell pet rocks, it's good info that Americans need to hear over and over until it sinks into their thick skulls.

Stop holding worthless mock trials in public forums and go after the real criminals.

Bosso

You say you're not going to judge the world person by person, and then you do it. You call Trudeau "an irrelevant guy", a judgment. He's not, he's universally known as a scam artist, someone you in no way would ever want to be connected with.

You also go on to judge his criminal status, as not being real, which is total nonsense. I guess fraud isn't a real crime.

As has been said before, he was a con artist long before he appeared on AJ or wrote Natural Cures. It absolutely doesn't matter what's in the book or what he said on the show, he's a fraud.

And the fact that Alex was propping the guy up his show is the saddest part of the whole story, and completely destroys any reputation he might have had. Trudeau is that bad. Probably the #2 private scam artist in the US, after Bernie Madoff, and he's in prison, where Trudeau belongs.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Edit quote

American Idol
05-29-2009, 11:37 PM
=
As has been said before, he was a con artist long before he appeared on AJ or wrote Natural Cures. It absolutely doesn't matter what's in the book or what he said on the show, he's a fraud.

You haven't even read Natural Cures. Just as I thought. Which PR firm do you work for?

American Idol
05-29-2009, 11:40 PM
I didn't even mention Natural Cures. The debate isn't about that. It's about Trudeau as a person. He's a fraud. There's absolutely no denying that.

I've read some of it. My aunt has it and we celebrate holidays at her place. I don't care about Natural Cures, I'm hardly challenging him on that (although some of it garbage, like the "Calgary" study). Look at the guy's past..

Just as I suspected. You haven't even read the Natural Cures book.

hotbrownsauce
05-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Keven Trudeau gave a very interesting interview that I was very attentive to.

Keven Trudeau has helped change my life. I bought both of his "Natural Cures" books. I stopped drinking soda because of the books. I started eating organic foods and exercising (was mountain biking 20 miles a few times a week). I stopped eating out at fast food places. I'm not as fat. After all was said and done I feel much better than 4 yrs ago. I don't take any kind of medicine, not even headache pills. If it weren't for Keven I'd still be living a very unhealthy lifestyle.
Keven wasn't the first to cry out against the FDA and drug companies. At the St. Louis regional Conference I got a free CD called "Natural Law" by V. Earl Irons. Sr. The recordings were from many years ago (probably where Keven got some of his information). Earl Irons talks about how all these new diseases came to be when the material we ingested changed.

SouthGeorgia61
05-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Has anyone read the book? I have. He doesn't give information. The entire book is an advertisement to try to get you to spend more money to subscribe to his website, with the promise that THERE he will tell you the answers. :rolleyes:

SCAM ARTIST.

x2

Just because he rails against drugs like Ridalin doesn't mean he is a good guy. Stossel was right, he scams people.

American Idol
05-29-2009, 11:50 PM

Keven Trudeau has helped change my life. I bought both of his "Natural Cures" books. I stopped drinking soda because of the books. I started eating organic foods and exercising (was mountain biking 20 miles a few times a week). I stopped eating out at fast food places. I'm not as fat. After all was said and done I feel much better than 4 yrs ago. I don't take any kind of medicine, not even headache pills. If it weren't for Keven I'd still be living a very unhealthy lifestyle.
Keven wasn't the first to cry out against the FDA and drug companies. At the St. Louis regional Conference I got a free CD called "Natural Law" by V. Earl Irons. Sr. The recordings were from many years ago (probably where Keven got some of his information). Earl Irons talks about how all these new diseases came to be when the material we ingested changed.

Exactly. 'Nuff said....

SouthGeorgia61
05-29-2009, 11:59 PM

It is good that he opened you up to a healthy lifestyle, but almost everyone would tell you to exercise more, stop drinking soda, etc. Trudeau is still a scam artist.

No1ButPaul08
05-30-2009, 12:01 AM
You haven't even read Natural Cures. Just as I thought. Which PR firm do you work for?

Just as I suspected. You haven't even read the Natural Cures book. You have no credibility.

Another strawman, your forte. I've hardly even commented on NC. My analysis of Trudeau comes from the rest of his career. I live in Indy so it looks I should go apply at Lilly and maybe I can get a job as a Trudeau critic. Thanks for the idea!

Dude, give it up! There are plenty of people who listen to Trudeau's advice. Your smear tactics are a joke....we know he is not really a scam artist. Give it up. You are not getting anywhere with this false line...stop being silly...how much are you getting paid by Big Pharma?

Who is this "we" you speak of. Try speaking for yourself, and not some imaginary "we". Trudeau's history as a scam artist is well documented throughout the internet. Just because people listen to his advice doesn't make it right. History is littered with people listening to bad advice.

Sorry this is just common sense. Doesn't take a scam artist like Trudeau to say pop and fast food make you fat.

No1ButPaul08
05-30-2009, 12:07 AM
Kevin Trudeau is the type of person to sell you a book (of which the quality is irrelevant), sign you up for a monthly newsletter (again, of which the quality is irrelevant) and then make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to cancel the membership, which is where the scam comes into play. This is just one in a bag of tricks Trudeau employs.

FreedomRings
05-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Guys, check out the site I mentioned, which Trudeau promoted on the show:

Is there anyone here who thinks this is NOT a scam?

Is there anyone here who believes that "billionaires, celebrity, royalty, prime ministers, world leaders" who are members of "Bilderbergers, CFR, Skull and Bones" etc. have teamed up with Kevin Trudeau to sell their secrets for a one-time fee of $1,000 plus $150 a month?

Working Poor
05-30-2009, 05:49 AM
I don't really like the way this guy. I can't stand his writing but, I know he reaches a lot of people so that is more important.,

American Idol
05-30-2009, 05:54 AM
Another strawman, your forte. I've hardly even commented on NC. My analysis of Trudeau comes from the rest of his career. I live in Indy so it looks I should go apply at Lilly and maybe I can get a job as a Trudeau critic. Thanks for the idea!.

Hey, I'm sure there's some money in it! Haha.

Who is this "we" you speak of. Try speaking for yourself, and not some imaginary "we". Trudeau's history as a scam artist is well documented throughout the internet. Just because people listen to his advice doesn't make it right. History is littered with people listening to bad advice.

You know, like we. Like the "we" that counters the "they", like your PR firm. :)

tangent4ronpaul
05-30-2009, 07:27 AM

Wikileaks has a number of the reports from the Bilderburg meetings. Unfortunately the most recent is 1980.

-t

ChooseLiberty
05-30-2009, 09:56 AM
That site does sound a little specious, especially the fees. OTOH, it's not so incredible this guy knows "royalty", Bildabergies, etc. And he gives a reasonable explanation for the motivations which a lot of sheeple can't seem to grasp.

Lots of people are trying to cash in on the "Conspiracy Theories" these days. There's no business like NWO business.

So what if he's not squeaky clean, if he's passing on the correct information? He's got a huge soapbox and there didn't seem to be too much misinformation on the NWO stuff.

BTW - Who knew the FTC bankrupted the "Hooked on Phonics" company? WTF?

What's next, the Federal Gov't goes after Weebles? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeble

If you don't find Trudeau credible - check out John Perkins. AFAIK he's uber legit and says a lot of the same stuff (maybe Trudeau follows Perkins?) :D

www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=193358

I watched the entire interview in amazement, but then I checked out his sites and his background, including the 20/20 report where he lies through his teeth, and some of his more recent radio shows at http://www.ktradionetwork.com/ where he bends the truth as he sees fit. It seems that his entire career consists of moving from one hot topic to the next to scam the unwary and desperate out of their hard earned money.

After spending several hours last night looking into his background, I'm now 100% convinced that he is a professional liar and scam artist. I wonder how much he paid Alex to be on his show, and what that says about Alex who seemed to believe every word Kevin said.

Just take a look at the site he promotes:

LOL! And it "only" costs $1,000 plus $150 per month. While it's interesting to analyze this stuff for the unabashed brazenness, there's probably a lot of desperate people out there who will go deeper into debt to sign up for this crap only to be fed recycled information from Infowars and other sites, and be invited to pay five or six figures to "upgrade" to higher levels where they'll supposedly get the "real" secrets (probably scam investment opportunities or whatever).

Bossobass
05-30-2009, 11:26 AM
You say you're not going to judge the world person by person, and then you do it. You call Trudeau "an irrelevant guy", a judgment. He's not, he's universally known as a scam artist, someone you in no way would ever want to be connected with.

You also go on to judge his criminal status, as not being real, which is total nonsense. I guess fraud isn't a real crime.

And the fact that Alex was propping the guy up his show is the saddest part of the whole story, and completely destroys any reputation he might have had. Trudeau is that bad. Probably the #2 private scam artist in the US, after Bernie Madoff, and he's in prison, where Trudeau belongs.

OK, so, from now on if anyone wants to buy a book (or anything else for that matter), and, better yet, if anyone needs to verify someone's reputation, they should consult you first?

Pretty funny stuff.

Try to focus. It's my opinion that the information in the linked interview in the OP is good information, relevant to every American. I'm patiently awaiting a point-by-point refutation of that information that will convince me it's fraudulent.

Instead, I get to read your one paragraph dossier covering the criminal behavior and reputation of the interviewer and interviewee, with a judgement of my opinion thrown in for good measure.

You play prosecutor, judge and jury, except that you lack evidence, presentation and deliberation and skip straight to verdict and sentencing... for unrelated charges.

Bosso