PDA

View Full Version : Look guys, ron paul can still be president

golfboy
05-27-2009, 07:25 PM
the apocalypse just started, and only ron paul can stop it. We need to push his agenda, but more importantly obama must be exposed and impeached.

it's very easy to do by now. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

heavenlyboy34
05-27-2009, 07:28 PM
hehe...RP for president of the private government! lolz...that'd be kinda funny if we built our own anarcho-libertarian society/confederacy outside of the U.S. law. ;):) hmm...didn't the South try that already? :O We'll have to do a better job of it this time around, says I.

South Park Fan
05-27-2009, 09:18 PM
hehe...RP for president of the private government! lolz...that'd be kinda funny if we built our own anarcho-libertarian society/confederacy outside of the U.S. law. ;):) hmm...didn't the South try that already? :O We'll have to do a better job of it this time around, says I.

The U.S. was in the rising stage as a world power in the 1860s. Now it's in the falling stage, where we would have greater chance of success.

FSP-Rebel
05-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Join the Free State Project and move to NH as part of it so in 2012 we'll show the world what's up. You can join with little obligation for a couple of years. If nothing else, sign up as a participant and once 20,000 have committed, why would you not want to be here? Pound for pound, we have the most liberty activists than anywhere else in the world. Check us out @ http://freestateproject.org, also peep out the discussion forum and get plugged in with NH liberty activists even if you can't move necessarily. We'd love to explain to you why the FSP is the best chance for 'liberty in our lifetime'.

Keith and stuff
05-27-2009, 10:35 PM
There is a chance that Ron Paul will run again. I'll still support him, either way.

I cannot disagree with Rebel. Actually, by just joining the FSP you don't agree to move right away. When I joined I still had a few years of college left. I finished college and then moved to NH.

Either way, go Ron Paul!

Kludge
05-27-2009, 10:38 PM
the apocalypse just started, and only ron paul can stop it.

There's some type of paradox here, I think.

Jeremy
05-27-2009, 11:07 PM
We just need enough delegates! :D

Austin
05-27-2009, 11:40 PM
We just need enough delegates! :D

Hahahaha oh man... :D:cool:

LittleLightShining
05-28-2009, 05:11 AM
Um, they didn't impeach Bush so they could convince us it's too hard. Obama will not be impeached by this Congress and unless we get some voting accountability we won't have a Congress that looks any different in 2010.