PDA

View Full Version : Good News. Recession almost over!

paulitics
05-27-2009, 07:12 AM
The recession will end in the 3rd quater according to most economists. Only a few think otherwise. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_on_bi_ge/us_economic_recovery

Yay for Tarp. These politicians were right, and to think we questioned their competence and motives here. They are brilliant, and I love them all for fixing this economy. What would we ever do without their guidance and intellect. They know better than, we the inferior people, always. Too big to fail is always the right strategy. I love my bank, Bank of America, and I'm so glad they are doing well and was able to take over those inferior banks who were going to destroy our country with their bad accounts.

And these economists are brilliant too. They are never wrong. Keynes was right, we can buy our way out of anything. I'm going to start spending more money. Maybe I should by a new car before interest rates go up.

And don't worry about this dollar plummetting. Only old timers with 1800s thinking care about this. China can kiss our behinds too. America is the best.

It means nothing, just spend, spend. :D

RonPaulCentral
05-27-2009, 07:14 AM
The recession will end in the 3rd quater according to most economists. Only a few think otherwise. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_on_bi_ge/us_economic_recovery

Yay for Tarp. These politicians were right, and to think we questioned their competence and motives here. They are brilliant, and I love them all for fixing this economy. What would we ever do without their guidance and intellect. They know better than, we the inferior people, always. Too big to fail is always the right strategy. I love my bank, Bank of America, and I'm so glad they are doing well and was able to take over those infereior banks who were going to destroy our country with their bad accounts.

And these economists are brilliant too. They are never wrong. Keynes was right, we can buy our way out of anything. I'm going to start spending more money. Maybe I should by a new car before interest rates go up.

And don't worry about this dollar plummetting. Only old timers with 1800s thinking care about this. China can kiss our behinds too. America is the best.

It means nothing, just spend, spend. :D

Wow you just got me so excited that I pee'd all over myself!!!

Danke
05-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Recession is almost over? So the depression is about to begin?

Conza88
05-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Recession is almost over? So the depression is about to begin?

Haha :)

Elwar
05-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Sweet, time to go buy a yacht!

On credit.

orafi
05-27-2009, 07:37 AM
heh, sure glad i skipped on that gold and food stockage bullshit

Young Paleocon
05-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Can't wait to have fewer than expected unemployment for May because a couple hundred thousand more census workers were hired ;).

Original_Intent
05-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Yep it is Y2K all over again. Glad I didn't listen to those Paultard Chicken Littles!

acptulsa
05-27-2009, 07:56 AM
So, inflation was less than they predicted, the increase in unemployment was less than they predicted, the rate of foreclosures increased by a smaller percentage from March to April than from February to March, and the number of businesses that closed was less than in the same period in 1932. So, obviously happy days are here again!

Why, yes, that does mean that unemployment is up, the rate of foreclosures continues to increase, the dollar is losing value and businesses are closing at a rate not seen in seventy years. Don't be a negative Nancy!

Elwar
05-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I'd venture to guess that a lot of people are getting their income tax refunds (theory based solely on my household). They will be spent and gone and next month will be back to the same declines.

qh4dotcom
05-27-2009, 08:38 AM

And these economists are brilliant too.

The same economists who in 2005 said that the economy was doing great and they never saw the real estate collapse coming? Wow...they sure are brilliant.

misterx
05-27-2009, 10:24 AM
WOOHOO! Now I can go on a shopping spree and run up my credit cards.

Agent CSL
05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Yay. Instant gratification lifestyle ahoy!

phill4paul
05-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Even super-glue couldn't fix their crystal ball.