PDA

View Full Version : GOP Conservatives(neo-cons)Alienate Republicans

speciallyblend
05-27-2009, 06:14 AM
I am beginning to question why i am in the republican party. Until we can put duct tape on rush/steele/beck and the whole lot of them neo-cons. the GOP will have no future!! I think we have 10-20 yrs until we can reclaim the party after they have died! sad but true!!

The GOP leadership is clueless and until we can shut up the talking heads on tv and in the GOP leadership. they are only alienating me(republican and many others)

I am beginning to think my passion for Ron Paul's message blinded me to the failed GOP party!!! I am beginning to think i wasted all my money!(the only thing that makes me feel ok about wasting my money is that the GOP didn't get a dime and they never will!!
I will continue to help the revolution with or without the GOP!!The sad part is i let my passion and emotion drive my support and not reality!!i guess i can only blame myself!!

I do not want to be related to beck,rush or any of the so-called leaders of the GOP!!
Conservative groups keep up your stupid games and you will keep alienating voters!!( you might have a short burst of donations by trying to divide folks instead of uniting them!! but in the end you lose my vote!

GOP your life line is shrinking by the day and if you keep going down the road your traveling. Then i will have to look at supporting a real party not a 3rd party(GOP)

maybe i need a break from the septic tank called the GOP!!

everyday the Liberty party sounds better then a failed party GOP!!

I have never been so disgusted to be a member of a political party like i have with the GOP.

sorry LP,CP,TP until you unite under a new platform you will be a 3rd party right along with the GOP, now we just need a viable 2nd party, hmmmm Liberty party,until we have a new viable second party. we will just be banging our heads against a wall!!

truly disgusted with the GOP! on a grassroots level in Colorado something must happen soon but it will not be the cogop! no change coming anytime soon in ColoradoGOP. when they have elected the very same neo-cons to leadership!!

I will keep my mind open but i see no future for the Colorado GOP!truly disappointed in republican voters all over the country. I only have limited influence in Colorado since i have no money! if you were a republican and you voted for McCain over a lesser evil Obama then you just endorsed the bush/mccain neo-con platform. that is the bottom line!! you just endorsed the very thing you say you are fighting!!

disheartened republican

ps i know there are alot of great republicans. they just need to figure out they need to kill the party and rebuild a new one! I doubt the gop could find their asses if we pointed it out to them!

the gop while not buy my vote like they did many republicans especially the ones that voted for mccain. if you voted for mccain what did you vote for?? i will tell you! a Neo-con Policy(by voting for mccain you backed up the very policy you say your against)!!! if you voted for mccain then you truly voted for a lesser of 2 evils and you still got evil!! keep sending your money to gop and conservative groups that support the failed gop. you get what you deserve!!

note this does not apply to most of the ron paul republicans!! just imagine all the ron paul republicans all the former republicans aka LP, CP and TP. Now just imagine all of them combining to form a new party under a ron paul platform that unites folks from all parties instead of dividing them. I have a Dream! now if the lp/cp/tp/rpr can just get together and do what has to be done= Liberty party, a new platform that unites not divides.Then we might have a fighting chance This is something Ron Paul proved could be done!!

slacker921
05-27-2009, 06:31 AM
I was disheartened to be at a Tea Party and hear the dumbasses chanting "USA, USA, USA" just like they chanted when Kokesh spoke out at the RNC convention. The irony of a chant that was used to squash political dissent -- being used at a celebration of dissent.. ugh.

Until the masses of Republicans begin to understand that the party is leading them down a dead end path then changing the mouthpieces for the party won't change the party. The masses need to be smart enough to know that the leaders are not acting in their best interest.

That means they need to know enough history to understand how Fascists gain power over the people (and ponder the impact of 9/11 and the Patriot Act). That means they need to know enough about the neoconservatives to understand their motivations and what they have done to the two parties and the country. I've sat down with enough uneducated Republicans (who voted for McCain just to vote against Obama) and listened to them talk politics that I feel it's not the GOP that is lost.. it's the people who are lost.

speciallyblend
05-27-2009, 06:42 AM
I was disheartened to be at a Tea Party and hear the dumbasses chanting "USA, USA, USA" just like they chanted when Kokesh spoke out at the RNC convention. The irony of a chant that was used to squash political dissent -- being used at a celebration of dissent.. ugh.

Until the masses of Republicans begin to understand that the party is leading them down a dead end path then changing the mouthpieces for the party won't change the party. The masses need to be smart enough to know that the leaders are not acting in their best interest.

That means they need to know enough history to understand how Fascists gain power over the people (and ponder the impact of 9/11 and the Patriot Act). That means they need to know enough about the neoconservatives to understand their motivations and what they have done to the two parties and the country. I've sat down with enough uneducated Republicans (who voted for McCain just to vote against Obama) and listened to them talk politics that I feel it's not the GOP that is lost.. it's the people who are lost.

yep pretty much the root of the problem is a majority of the republicans who keep electing the leaders of the gop. on that note i would say the people(republicans) are responsible for sure,since they elect these failed leaders. the blind leading the blind! this election proved they cannot win without us. now we need to make sure ron paul republicans stop voting for lesser of 2 evils!!

i just wish the gop would implode so we can test the big bang theory and start new! if the gop fails to listen .then our goal should be to kill the gop party!(let the party die). we do not want to taint the ron paul revolution with gop scum! by voting for mccain they only empowered a failed gop!

we need to seperate our movement as far away from the neo-con republicans as we can or the average voter just looks at us ,as if we are those scummy republicans like rush,beck,steele and the rest of them!! we must find away to seperate ourselves from the gop perception!!

heavenlyboy34
05-27-2009, 01:53 PM
OP-IMHO, parties are a dying phenomenon. In the future, parties will die out due to being too beurocratic and collectivist (also, they spend more time on dialectics than original ideas-a sure sign of intellectual death). Individualism FTW! :)

speciallyblend
05-27-2009, 04:16 PM
OP-IMHO, parties are a dying phenomenon. In the future, parties will die out due to being too beurocratic and collectivist (also, they spend more time on dialectics than original ideas-a sure sign of intellectual death). Individualism FTW! :)

you know one thing that troubles me is ron paul republicans have a right to be against gay marriage or for it!,but to be honest. the government should have nothing to do with marriage! a man and a woman or woman/woman man/man have every right to get married by the state or church. now the only valid argument is the church has the right to marry man/man woman/woman or man and woman!Now if the church doesn't want to marry gays that is fine! but if churches want to dictate to the state WHO CAN MARRY OUTSIDE OF A CHURCH or someone elses church(oops caps). then we should start taxing the churches that do not understand separation of church and state!

i just cannot understand how a ron paul republican can say they are for liberty but not for gays. the only valid argument after that is if someone is forcing you to marry the same sex then you might have an argument,but the last time i looked marriage is between consenting adults and in some instances does not even involve a church!

the only argument a person should have about gay marriage is within their own church period. at least i know only about 5% of the ron paul revolution are hypocrites.

i am sorry a marriage between a woman/woman or man/man does not affect the sanctity of marriage between a man or woman or me and my wife. can someone please show me where the church owns the copyright to the word marriage??

conservatives should be for gay marriage if they are for the us constitution, unless you want equal rights except for gays!! once again this shouldn't even be an issue. it should be up to the church and if the church has something to say about a state marriage .then tax the church!

this gay marriage issue to me is very important because ron paul republicans say they believe in the constitution! yet they do not always walk the walk or talk the talk.

A true conservative/constitutionalist would say ,do not promote and do not prohibit!

speciallyblend
05-27-2009, 04:37 PM

did you mean the rally for the republic?? if so i was there. we didn't chant usa because of bush or the failed gop leadership. it was a proud chant for our country and it wasn't about the gop or republicans it was about rallying for our republic. I was at the rally and i can only tell you the chant was passion for real change in our country and to reclaim it. so please do not take the usa chant at the rally for the republic out of context. i understand your concern but that is not why we were chanting USA:)

did kokesh speak at the rnc convention?? there is no way the corrupt gop leadership gave kokesh a mic at rnc convention!! if so, then a miracle happened!

RP4EVER
05-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Adam had a sign in the rnc......check it on youtube.

heavenlyboy34
05-27-2009, 07:26 PM
you know one thing that troubles me is ron paul republicans have a right to be against gay marriage or for it!,but to be honest. the government should have nothing to do with marriage! a man and a woman or woman/woman man/man have every right to get married by the state or church. now the only valid argument is the church has the right to marry man/man woman/woman or man and woman!Now if the church doesn't want to marry gays that is fine! but if churches want to dictate to the state WHO CAN MARRY OUTSIDE OF A CHURCH or someone elses church(oops caps). then we should start taxing the churches that do not understand separation of church and state!

i just cannot understand how a ron paul republican can say they are for liberty but not for gays. the only valid argument after that is if someone is forcing you to marry the same sex then you might have an argument,but the last time i looked marriage is between consenting adults and in some instances does not even involve a church!

the only argument a person should have about gay marriage is within their own church period. at least i know only about 5% of the ron paul revolution are hypocrites.

i am sorry a marriage between a woman/woman or man/man does not affect the sanctity of marriage between a man or woman or me and my wife. can someone please show me where the church owns the copyright to the word marriage??

conservatives should be for gay marriage if they are for the us constitution, unless you want equal rights except for gays!! once again this shouldn't even be an issue. it should be up to the church and if the church has something to say about a state marriage .then tax the church!

this gay marriage issue to me is very important because ron paul republicans say they believe in the constitution! yet they do not always walk the walk or talk the talk.

A true conservative/constitutionalist would say ,do not promote and do not prohibit!

I don't know what that had to do with my comment:confused:, but it was a nice little rant. Hope you feel better now that that's off your chest! :)

speciallyblend
05-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I don't know what that had to do with my comment:confused:, but it was a nice little rant. Hope you feel better now that that's off your chest! :)

haha i hear you, it was caused by some stupid ron paul supporters on facebook who are basically ron paul republican bigots! i was thinking how are republicans alienating me and other republicans. and i thought about gay marriage and of course many more issues!

i am beginning to think i need to adjust my party affiliation soon so i can sleep better at night! i do not have to be a republican to vote for a liberty candidate.

many on this forum make me ashamed to be a republican. not everyone but what i am hearing coming from some of these so called ron paul republicans ,makes me ashamed to even be associated with the republican party.

i almost want to start an Unregister Bomb day to encourage all ron paul republicans to call their local gop offices and inform them they are leaving the party! make the gop have a heart attack. you can still vote for liberty candidates even if your not registered republican. the gop is not listening!

i think i need to remove most of the ron paul folks off me and my wifes facebook!

DMV UNREGISTER BOMB day might send some shock waves thru the failed gop!!

libertarian4321
05-28-2009, 02:56 AM
I agree. I'm still in the Republican Party, but I find myself just shaking my head in disbelief most of the time when Republican leaders get up and speak. Its almost as if they have a death wish- their goal must be to make the Republican Party into something like the Libertarian Party- a small group of ideological purists who don't tolerate any dissension from the party line and who are completely irrelevant.

Working Poor
05-28-2009, 04:51 AM
The gay marriage and abortion issues is what is destroying the Republican party. How this ever became a political issue I will never know cause clearly both are more of a spiritual issue. I just want to be free how can I keep my freedom?

kathy88
05-28-2009, 05:06 AM
haha i hear you, it was caused by some stupid ron paul supporters on facebook who are basically ron paul republican bigots! i was thinking how are republicans alienating me and other republicans. and i thought about gay marriage and of course many more issues!

i am beginning to think i need to adjust my party affiliation soon so i can sleep better at night! i do not have to be a republican to vote for a liberty candidate.

many on this forum make me ashamed to be a republican. not everyone but what i am hearing coming from some of these so called ron paul republicans ,makes me ashamed to even be associated with the republican party.

i almost want to start an Unregister Bomb day to encourage all ron paul republicans to call their local gop offices and inform them they are leaving the party! make the gop have a heart attack. you can still vote for liberty candidates even if your not registered republican. the gop is not listening!

i think i need to remove most of the ron paul folks off me and my wifes facebook!

DMV UNREGISTER BOMB day might send some shock waves thru the failed gop!!

you're on to something here... an unregister day...... tired of your party's BS? Switch to ______________ fillin the blank (probly independent) on such and such a day.

How many people would we need to get attention?

The tea parties went national, why can't this?

specsaregood
05-28-2009, 05:30 AM
you're on to something here... an unregister day...... tired of your party's BS? Switch to ______________ fillin the blank (probly independent) on such and such a day.

How many people would we need to get attention?

The tea parties went national, why can't this?

Lou Dobbs encouraged just that for the entire primary season and before. Maybe he is still promoting it. Of course all it did was effectively remove many of the people that might have been more likely to vote for RP from the ranks of registered Republicans and thus unable to vote for RP in the primary. And what was the result? The Republican that is on the opposite side of Dobb's biggest "issue" got the nomination.

LibertyEagle
05-28-2009, 06:33 AM

Kenny, actually wouldn't they say, "get the government out of the bedroom and out of marriage"? That's not the same thing as supporting gay marriage. :confused: