PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Cherry

RonPaulFanInGA
05-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Cherry changed his website and added a nice little section (at the bottom):

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hef38k.jpg

www.cherryforcongress.com

In 1996, Paul's democrat opponent Charles Morris and the DCCC harped on this crap endlessly. Now it appears Cherry will as well...and it'll go just as far.

FSP-Rebel
05-26-2009, 11:07 PM
That's what happens when someone doesn't have a leg to stand on. That man is just wasting his time and is about to be heavily embarrassed. He should know that when Ron snaps a finger, he gets a million bucks to his re-election campaign. Deposing Ron just isn't feasible.

Dreamofunity
05-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Is the answer Ron Paul? I can't bare to go to his site to find out.

He's intellectually dishonest if it is. Paul didn't write them regardless of his name on the news letter, and I'm sure Cherry knows this.

devil21
05-27-2009, 03:59 AM
Is the answer Ron Paul? I can't bare to go to his site to find out.

He's intellectually dishonest if it is. Paul didn't write them regardless of his name on the news letter, and I'm sure Cherry knows this.

EDIT: Ahh indeed it is the newsletter thing again. Thought it was the Founders section for a sec.

Cowlesy
05-27-2009, 04:26 AM
*yawn*

FrankRep
05-27-2009, 04:46 AM
You guys give him too much attention.

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-27-2009, 05:09 AM
I laughed at the "Who Said This?" section. Seriously, Cherry should be running as a Democrat. Doesn't he realize Republicans aren't likely to sit around all day crying over political correctness? Even if Paul did write those comments (which he didn't), there's nothing earth shattering or KKK resembling as his enemies often make it out to be.

He Who Pawns
05-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Cherry is poking a sleeping lion with a stick -- not a good idea.

devil21
05-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Cherry is poking a sleeping lion with a stick -- not a good idea.

I dropped him a note to remind him that it's not a wise idea to attack RP directly like that. If he can win on his own merits, then great, but attacking RP like that will just guarantee a bigger embarrassment than Peden's.

Austin
05-27-2009, 02:00 PM
That's a nice web site.... nothing more.

Imperial
05-27-2009, 11:16 PM
YouTube - Education in America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACNcKKxx_g)

That was Coach Cherry on education at his Campaign Kick-off Rally.

FSP-Rebel
05-27-2009, 11:19 PM
How many people were there? 5? i won't view that tube.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-30-2009, 02:02 AM
YouTube - Education in America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACNcKKxx_g)

Yeah, yeah...more Cherry. It does make for an entertaining sideshow. Here he is speaking at his big kickoff event that drew near no one and got no print media attention at all (nothing on Google News.)

It's the trainwreck that is hard to look away from. You know he's going nowhere, that if Paul is somewhat seriously challenged in 2010 (by that, I mean someone who gets 25%+) it will be by someone else; and yet it's hard to look away.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-30-2009, 02:05 AM
That was Coach Cherry on education at his Campaign Kick-off Rally.

Dang, I just posted about this video.

No offense meant Imperial, but you're starting to sound a little bit like his spokesman/apologist here. Are you working for his campaign?

LibertyEagle
05-30-2009, 02:15 AM
Cherry talks about shrinking government, then proceeds to list all the things that he wants government to do. :rolleyes: Create jobs, energy, education, disasters, .... I guess the coach hasn't read the Constitution.

Conza88
05-30-2009, 02:31 AM
How many people were there? 5? i won't view that tube.

* Name Jeff Cherry (TWITTER)
3 Following 5 Followers

* Name Ron Paul
* Location Texas, USA
* Web http://www.campai...
* Bio Champion of Liberty

3 Following 1,553 Followers

lulz... ;)

werdd
05-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Whats twitter? ;)

He Who Pawns
05-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Lol he had to turn off comments on youtube a while back. 1 star.

specsaregood
05-30-2009, 09:30 AM
You guys give him too much attention.

Indeed. And everytime people link to his site from here, they only increase his sites influence and pagerank stats in search engines....

Conza88
05-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Indeed. And everytime people link to his site from here, they only increase his sites influence and pagerank stats in search engines....

every link to his site, that comes from this forum needs to be purged and broken linked.

Imperial
05-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Dang, I just posted about this video.

No offense meant Imperial, but you're starting to sound a little bit like his spokesman/apologist here. Are you working for his campaign?

No, not at all. I did go to that Campaign kick-off rally of his, but I wanted to see how it was, how many were there etc. than anything else. They did get $20 from me though cuz I wanted dinner, and it would be rude to show up and not pay just to "crash" the event.

And I posted that video completely neutral rather than biased either way. I still support Ron Paul over Coach Cherry, but I just like to hear all the sides.

brandon
05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
I think Jeff Cherry is a pretty cool guy, eh talks about education and doesn't afraid of anything

brandon
05-30-2009, 12:05 PM
How many people were at the kick off rally? Also, why do you call him Coach Cherry?

Imperial
05-30-2009, 12:21 PM
How many people were at the kick off rally? Also, why do you call him Coach Cherry?

About 50. He used to coach, so I call him Coach.