PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on C-SPAN Wednesday (and maybe Thursday)

tangent4ronpaul
05-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Wednesday, May 27 at 7pm ET. He's talking to HS students.

I believe it will re-run on Thursday at the same time.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
05-26-2009, 08:26 PM
btw: Huck was on the same series tonight. He seems to have discovered our side, is declaring himself a Libertarian and preaching states rights and downsizing the federal government, as well as getting the budget under control. It was a bit surprising to hear him pushing tea parties and revolution!

I guess the message finally got through and we may have actually converted him.

-t

Eric21ND
05-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Huckster was always stealing Ron's lines, even back the the first few debates. Remember when Huckster got on board the Fairtax issue in exchange for support by the group pushing for it, until then he never mentioned it. Then one debate he stole Ron's line to abolish the income tax, I laughed when it came from a complete shill like Huckster...such a kidder!

tangent4ronpaul
05-27-2009, 04:24 PM
He's on!

looks like 100% of the HS students are black - this is going to be interesting...

-t

tangent4ronpaul
05-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Whoa! - great talk! Really liked that it wasn't his usual talking points and he got into his background and life. You could see the kids perk up at times. Think he broke down the resistance and got through to them.

I think his only major fuck up was that he didn't bring a box of pocket constitutions to sign and pass out.

-t