05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
http://georgiafirstmoneybomb.webs.com/

Lets build the momentum.

Nathan Hale
05-29-2009, 08:25 PM
That website needs a better design.

Imperial
05-29-2009, 09:30 PM
The grammar mistakes on that one page are pretty atrocious. Its candidate!

ClayTrainor
05-29-2009, 09:33 PM
On my browser, the banner covers Ray's face.

Nathan Hale
05-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Yes. We're at the point where any viable candidate we put forth needs to have his website done professionally and proofed professionally. Supposedly there are a lot of web-saavy people in this movement - a candidate or his staff should take steps to contact those people and seek volunteer assistance.

Or there's always e-lance.

brandon
05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Lmao at the banner covering the guys head.

And I'll second the terrible grammar, but the spelling, punctuation and capitalization is also terrible.

This site will attempt to raise money for Ray Mcberry's Gubernational campaign in Georgia.

Ray Mcberry is the only canidiate with the guts to tell the Federal GOVT to "get the Hell out of georgia's buisness". Washington is constantly interfearing in the buisness of the state, Ray Mcberry is the only canidiate that will stand against Washington in order to preserve our constitutional freedom. Join me in donating to Ray Mcberry's campaign on June 15 2009.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Ray McBerry is not going to win. Casey Cagle or John Oxendine will.

There are six republian candidates right now I think. As long as it is not Austin Scott, I'll be voting republican in the general for Governor. If it is Austin Scott, I swear I'll vote for the democrat.

nobody's_hero
05-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, since I'm going to be under-represented regardless of who emerges on top . . . I might as well stick with my first choice.

Although, I'll probably still throw in $10 for McBerry because I love hearing him talk about states' rights.

Imperial
05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Ray McBerry is not going to win. Casey Cagle or John Oxendine will.

There are six republian candidates right now I think. As long as it is not Austin Scott, I'll be voting republican in the general for Governor. If it is Austin Scott, I swear I'll vote for the democrat.

John Monds is also running with the Libertarian party. In the 2008 election he ran and got 1,000,000+ votes in a 2 way race for a state-wide office. He's got decent quals for a Libertarian. And he can pull in minorities as he is African-American and President of his local NAACP.

Kludge
05-31-2009, 07:57 PM
http://www.georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/images/header.jpg

Umm... Okay, do it yourself.

FSP-Rebel
05-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh Lord, that website is a piece of work - complete with that 'entertainment fundraising' icon on the right. Making it more professional would do wonders for Ray's cause. There's plenty of liberty 'canidiates' to donate to, but this isn't one that I perceive is serious about even competing, let alone winning.

Njon
06-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Oh Lord, that website is a piece of work - complete with that 'entertainment fundraising' icon on the right. Making it more professional would do wonders for Ray's cause. There's plenty of liberty 'canidiates' to donate to, but this isn't one that I perceive is serious about even competing, let alone winning.

I don't think that's McBerry's site; it looks like it may have just been put up by a supporter.

McBerry's actual site is http://georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/enter.shtml and he does have a chance at winning if we support him.

UnReconstructed
06-06-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't get off on politics and I fail to see the need to try and "vote the right person in" but I really really like Ray McBerry and I will support him.

EDIT: Through HIS website though.

Nathan Hale
06-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't think that's McBerry's site; it looks like it may have just been put up by a supporter.

McBerry's actual site is http://georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/enter.shtml and he does have a chance at winning if we support him.

He also has zero political experience and no star power. That's a huge knock against him, especially in a crowded field where he'll likely be marginalized because of this.

Paul or not at all
06-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Anyone who wants to take over that site is welcome to just message me for the account info.