PDA

View Full Version : Project Targeting Young People

mport1
05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
I got a message about what I think is a really great project to turn high schoolers onto the message of liberty by handing out some custom made CDs with great content. Check it out and please chip in some money if you think its a good idea.

With help from Ian (of Free Talk Live) and a cabal of Free-Staters, I am proud to announce "Project FTL 4 HS". The goal is to turn thousands of New Hampshire high-school age kids on to Free Talk Live, and the message of liberty.
We are doing this with extreme guerrilla marketing, NH-based volunteers... and hopefully, a little help from you.

Click below for the full story... and if you love the ideas presented on FTL, chip in to help make it possible!
http://chipin.freetalklive.com

Andrew-Austin
05-26-2009, 09:10 AM
It does sound like a pretty good project, what is on the CDs?

Would be even more "interesting" to me, if some "anti-public schooling propaganda" was distributed. lol
Download the audio book For a New Liberty, and put the chapter on Public Education on the CDs.

mport1
05-26-2009, 10:07 AM
It does sound like a pretty good project, what is on the CDs?

Would be even more "interesting" to me, if some "anti-public schooling propaganda" was distributed. lol
Download the audio book For a New Liberty, and put the chapter on Public Education on the CDs.

You can listen to the CDs through that link. It includes segments from Free Talk Live and Freedomain Radio that are geared towards young people and tailored towards either "conservatives" or "liberals". There is anti-public school propaganda, that is even in the intro to the CDs :)

FSP-Rebel
05-26-2009, 08:36 PM
If nothing else, maybe some youngsters will call in to FTL and learn a few things about liberty.