PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz says "You're a ******" wtf

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 10:41 AM
i dont know who answers the messages to his website, but its safe to assume that since they have the power to answer for him then he is ok with whatever they say.

i sent the ed schultz show a message posted below and this is what he said "Show this... Up Yours ******."

wtf

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mvalbuena03/edschultz.jpg

Kludge
05-25-2009, 10:44 AM
You sent him a message reading "wtf"?

Anti Federalist
05-25-2009, 10:45 AM
i dont know who answers the messages to his website, but its safe to assume that since they have the power to answer for him then he is ok with whatever they say.

i sent the ed schultz show a message posted below and this is what he said "Show this... You're a ******."

wtf

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=126961206&albumID=1930399&imageID=36700427

Huh? :confused:

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 10:50 AM
there it is, sry i was trying to post a link to a screenshot but im having probs w my comp

Kludge
05-25-2009, 10:52 AM
lol

MRoCkEd
05-25-2009, 11:02 AM
haha, someone else said ed responded with "up yours:

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Perhaps we should nominate him for his pwn psycho babble segment or whatever he called it.

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 11:10 AM
yah, ron paul did say Ed was kind of acting psycho

Chamdar
05-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Ed Schultz has the mentality of a high school freshman anyway, so it's not surprising, really.

Minarchy4Sale
05-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Ed shulz is a douchenozzle. dont waste any breath on him.

Njon
05-25-2009, 11:44 AM
You should forward that to Fox. Give it to O'Reilly. Not that he is a supporter of Dr. Paul, but he does enjoy bashing MSNBC and this is a great example of why MSNBC is lame.

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 10:50 PM
hah, i did send it to oreilly, well see if he goes after him.

0zzy
05-25-2009, 10:52 PM
please screencapture that, video that, something

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 11:05 PM
ok, i got it to work, theres the image. plz dont send me spam guys.

torchbearer
05-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Ed Schultz is a Gay Fish.

Liberty Star
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Didn't speaking at Obama election rallies landed Ed this new gig at MSNBC?

Obama wing of Israeli lobby is going to get him fired now from MSNBC due to his "conflict of interest" LOL

vegaspilot03
05-25-2009, 11:15 PM
i just cant understand how someone like that has a show... amazing. it's like MTV/NEWS gone wrong!

Knightskye
05-26-2009, 12:11 AM
plz dont send me spam guys.

I respect your privacy. :)

By the way, you could redact your address from the pic before uploading it. :D

Terces
05-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Ed shulz is a douchenozzle. dont waste any breath on him.

You are too kind to Ed; he is guilty of douche-bagery, nuff-said.

Hiki
05-26-2009, 05:38 AM
Haha, he's that big of a douche that he even spelled "******" wrong :D

kahless
05-26-2009, 06:28 AM
This is worse than what Imus jokingly said on MSNBC since it appears not to be a joke. Make enough noise and Ed will meet the same fate.

specsaregood
05-26-2009, 07:06 AM
This is worse than what Imus jokingly said on MSNBC since it appears not to be a joke. Make enough noise and Ed will meet the same fate.

I'd start by forwarding it to Rachel Maddow.

Annihilia
05-26-2009, 07:33 AM
This has potential to blow up in Ed's face. Let's keep fanning the flames!

vegaspilot03
05-26-2009, 08:27 AM
holla back

kathy88
05-26-2009, 08:28 AM
lol@douchenozzle

RevolutionSD
05-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Schultz is the Sean Hannity of the left!

Chieftain1776
05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
hah, i did send it to oreilly, well see if he goes after him.

Looks like Special Ed can't handle criticism. Apparently he's done this to others as well... in this (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=3810882&mesg_id=3825439)case a Democrat. Pretty homophobic stuff from a "diversity" minded liberal. Shouldn't that count as a hate crime?

You should send it to newsbusters.org (http://newsbusters.org/contact)along with the attack on the Democrat I found working the "hypocrite liberal" angle. They love taking shots at MSNBC and Ed Schultz in particular ... so I think there's more of a chance of them publishing it.

Also you should edit the image by blanking out your info and then upload it again.

Chieftain1776
05-26-2009, 10:01 AM
----

Chieftain1776
05-26-2009, 10:01 AM
On second thought, your image show's the conspiracy site Project Camelot so I don't think anyone will post it. Try taking another screenshot with no tabs open and then edit out the personal info in the basic "MS Paint" program.

dannno
05-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I'd start by forwarding it to Rachel Maddow.

+1

That's the ticket.

vegaspilot03
05-26-2009, 01:01 PM
On second thought, your image show's the conspiracy site Project Camelot so I don't think anyone will post it. Try taking another screenshot with no tabs open and then edit out the personal info in the basic "MS Paint" program.

will do

BlackTerrel
05-26-2009, 03:48 PM
so are you?

Chieftain1776
06-06-2009, 08:48 AM
UPDATE: Schultz goes off again...this time Newsbusters catches him (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/06/06/ed-schultz-goes-berserk-response-radio-caller) :

SCHULTZ: Let's go to Drew in Monterey, Calif. You're on the Ed Schultz show. How you doing, Drew?

CALLER: Hey, thanks for taking my call, Ed. I'm deeply disturbed right now. You know, I just turned on your program and I hear you laughing about the fact that we just sold Hummer to China and that we're going to be buying, you know, Hummers from China to get more efficient gas mileage. I mean, I gotta admit, it's good to keep a sense of humor about things, but I do not find anything funny about the United States selling off pieces of its, you know, largest company. Not only are we selling that company, we're selling jobs to China and you're laughing about it?

SCHULTZ: Drew, stick it up yours, will ya? There isn't anybody that's fought for American jobs on the radio or on television more than I have. Shove it, buddy! Just shove it!

Because of the language i.e. "Up Yours" I'm thinking Ed Schultz might have personally responded to the OP in the original email. I think we've almost proved he called someone a "fagot"... that's quite the story.

Njon
06-06-2009, 09:38 AM
UPDATE: Schultz goes off again...this time Newsbusters catches him (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/06/06/ed-schultz-goes-berserk-response-radio-caller) :

SCHULTZ: Let's go to Drew in Monterey, Calif. You're on the Ed Schultz show. How you doing, Drew?

CALLER: Hey, thanks for taking my call, Ed. I'm deeply disturbed right now. You know, I just turned on your program and I hear you laughing about the fact that we just sold Hummer to China and that we're going to be buying, you know, Hummers from China to get more efficient gas mileage. I mean, I gotta admit, it's good to keep a sense of humor about things, but I do not find anything funny about the United States selling off pieces of its, you know, largest company. Not only are we selling that company, we're selling jobs to China and you're laughing about it?

SCHULTZ: Drew, stick it up yours, will ya? There isn't anybody that's fought for American jobs on the radio or on television more than I have. Shove it, buddy! Just shove it!

Because of the language i.e. "Up Yours" I'm thinking Ed Schultz might have personally responded to the OP in the original email. I think we've almost proved he called someone a "fagot"... that's quite the story.

Nice find. I don't think it's really proof that Ed personally responded in the original e-mail, but it's possible. At least we know what kind of mindset they're operating with at that program.

Derek Johnson
06-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Up your fagot [sic]? Is that redundant? Just asking...

torchbearer
06-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Up your fagot [sic]? Is that redundant? Just asking...

I'd think 'down yours ******' would be redundant.
The "pitcher" is normally called a top. and the "catcher" is normally called the bottom.
So the action goes downward in all lingo.

muh_roads
06-07-2009, 11:12 AM

Clicking the link and listening/reading the whole thing is funny as hell. He claims to fight for the American people more than the caller. Does politics enter Ed's mind more then most? Maybe so but it sure is easier to "fight for the American people" when you are making that big radio and MSNBC money as your main job. Of course you can devote more time than most.

Ed is a douchebag in the same vein as Hannity or O'Reilly. Cutting the guy off...etc.

vegaspilot03
08-12-2009, 09:43 PM
he is truly a douche

Flash
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM
We should write his sponsors. Just like the Black Progressive blogs have done with Glenn Beck. But to be fair his interview with Ron Paul today was really good.

Bucjason
08-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Ed shultz called you a fagot , LOL

I don't like ED , but that's pretty funny :D

Njon
08-12-2009, 10:07 PM
We should write his sponsors. Just like the Black Progressive blogs have done with Glenn Beck. But to be fair his interview with Ron Paul today was really good.

When you have a problem with MSNBC, you need to go to the parent company: General Electric. See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2251246&postcount=74 in response to the recent Schiff 'interview' on The Ed Show conducted by Ed's guest host.