literatim
05-24-2009, 09:47 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99105

Secret billionaire club seeks population control
Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
Posted: May 24, 2009
6:48 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world's population growth under control.

The meeting included some of the biggest names in the "billionaires club," according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

The meeting at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel Prize-winning biochemist and president of Rockefeller University, was the inspiration of Gates and took place three weeks ago.

"The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires' aides were told they were at 'security briefings,'" the Times reported today.

Stacy Palmer, editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, speculated that the secrecy surrounding the meeting may have been due to concern that "they don’t want to be seen as a global cabal."

According to the Times, the billionaires were each given 15 minutes to present their favorite cause. Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an "umbrella cause" that could harness their interests. Taking their cue from Gates, the report said, they agreed population control was the No. 1 issue.

In February, Gates, 53, outlined an ambitious plan to cap global population at 8.3 billion – about one billion fewer than currently projected.

Patricia Stonesifer, former chief executive of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, said the billionaires would continue to meet over the next few months.

A guest at the meeting told the Times population growth would be addressed as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat.

"This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers," said the guest. "They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming."

As to secrecy, the guest said, "They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government."

Working Poor
05-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Well are going to drop a bomb on a large populated city or just poison us with some kind of vaccine...

Carson
05-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us, as little children, with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called Family Planning. They pushed birth control pills. They stressed the importance of condoms. I think you and I now both know that you only have to trick people for their few child bearing years and there is no going back.

In the eighties they started stressing the importance of safe sex but the results are the same.

I am the result of two living cells. One from each of my parents. They are the result of two living cells, one from each of their parents. I wasn't just born. I am a continuation of life. I am a living thing that reaches back into time perhaps 400 million years and the result of billions of joining of pairs of cells. It is possible that if you were to follow my cells back to my parent’s cells and beyond that my family tree touches every living thing here on earth. That is if we limit ourselves to believing life was created here on earth. If it rained down from the immensity of the universe it could reach back into that immensity of time and space, and who knows what relationships and who knows what species.

My family line succeeded, at least until I came up against the Federal Government and their plan to control the population.

I have seen the Federal Government do little else to control the population.

The open border, United States laws only apply to some malarkey, is a serious slap in the face. No, not a slap in the face. It reaches well beyond that. Maybe back to the beginning of time and stretch to the bounds of the universe.

nate895
05-24-2009, 10:13 PM
How nice of them!

dannno
05-24-2009, 10:14 PM
:eek:

:eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

Andrew-Austin
05-24-2009, 10:16 PM
What would someone like Bill Gates get out of culling population growth? Or does he actually consider 'overpopulation' to be a threat to the environment or something, and thus consider himself to be some kind of high minded keeper of society?

Mosheh Thezion
05-24-2009, 10:17 PM
tHERE WOULD BE OVER population if the world adopted.....> http://ecclesiaorworldfed.blogspot.com/

because we would need everyone of them.

-MEMAT

Chamdar
05-24-2009, 10:20 PM
The eugenics movement never really went away, did it?

Working Poor
05-24-2009, 10:21 PM
oh come on they just need an excuse to stay at war...

TER
05-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Doesn't Bill Gates philanthropically spend billions of dollars to supply medicines and food for third world countries? This doesn't seem like the typical way to cull the population...

RSLudlum
05-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Doesn't Bill Gates philanthropically spend billions of dollars to supply medicines and food for third world countries? This doesn't seem like the typical way to cull the population...

Unless those medicines and food actually have infertility side-effects. ;)

<takes off conspiracy theorist hat>

Carson
05-24-2009, 11:12 PM

Actually when you get a country dependent on aid it become progressively more dependent. At leasts from what they say. I would imagine it kills many people off.

Foreign Aid: Give ’Til It Hurts, Repeat

Snip...

In a recent interview with Guernica magazine, she explained that persisting with such foreign-aid giveaways “will definitely make things worse. Remember that in the 1970s, Africa had 10 percent of its population living in poverty; today that number is over 70 percent. To continue down a path of depending on aid — which doesn’t create jobs, or innovation, or alternative and more transparent ways of development finance — the number of impoverished Africans could get to 80 or 90 percent in our lifetime.”

Snip...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary-mainmenu-43/1048

Then I am reminded of this story;

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CAPTURE WILD PIGS?

http://yankeecowgirl.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/do-you-know-how-to-capture-wild-pigs/

american.swan
05-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Let's connect the dots.

1. Controlled media and the loving Discovery Channel and mistaken scientist tell us the world is warming.

2. Step two: Blame the public for the global mess in step one.

3. Too many people causes more problems, so we need to limit the world's population.

Now the only question is...Did these rich fools dream up one and two for the goal of three or did they fall for one and two lies and decided that three was needed?

Andrew-Austin
05-24-2009, 11:17 PM

Doesn't the money just go to different governments? Instead of being used to directly assist its peoples? I'm party asking, its just an uninformed hunch about how the Bill and Melinda Gates fund works.

Think of how the IMF throws money around to "aid" third world countries by increasing the size of their governments, the subject is discussed in Edward Griffin's book on the Fed.

Now the only question is...Did these rich fools dream up one and two for the goal of three or did they fall for one and two lies and decided that three was needed?

Good question, most people automatically assume the former once in the mindset of a conspiracy theorist, but the latter is indeed / at least possible.

Give me liberty
05-25-2009, 01:48 AM
Another reason good reason to stop watching Oprah Winfrey and her idiocty tv show, although i would love it if some went in there, and ask her a few good questions about that meeting lol.

Terces
05-25-2009, 02:44 AM

Ah.. but the medicines he's peddling doesn't propose the solution, just a band-aid.

All we need is one deadly virus with the vaccine in the hands of the elite to cull the population... trying to reduce the spread of AID's has ulterior motives: the legacy.

Terces
05-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Another reason good reason to stop watching Oprah Winfrey and her idiocty tv show, although i would love it if some went in there, and ask her a few good questions about that meeting lol.

Well I did read that she didn't speak much, as was requested of all participants, and instead sat their soaking it all in... I sure hope she wrings her sponge and leaks a bit.

Terces
05-25-2009, 02:47 AM

LOL; you weren't even wearing the conspiracy hat.

TER
05-25-2009, 05:16 AM
At the risk of sounding like an oddball in these forums, is it so impossible to believe these billionaires really want to use a portion of their vast fortunes for the good of humanity? What does it take around here for people to see the good in people?

cheapseats
05-25-2009, 05:52 AM
At the risk of sounding like an oddball in these forums, is it so impossible to believe these billionaires really want to use a portion of their vast fortunes for the good of humanity?

Yes.

There was an article in the Los Angeles Times -- 2006, maybe -- about the previous year's Top One Percenter philanthropy. COLLECTIVELY, they gave less than 1% of their wealth, and half of their total came from one man (Buffet).

What does it take around here for people to see the good in people?

Evidence of good work AFTER the Kodak-moments have been duly recorded. I give you the girls' school that Oprah Winfrey spearheaded in Africa. After gracing them with her presence and her funding, and garnering her celebrity, she paid not one whit of attention to it -- and it turned out that sexual molestation was rampant.

Talk is cheap, and faith without works is dead.

Working Poor
05-25-2009, 05:59 AM
At the risk of sounding like an oddball in these forums, is it so impossible to believe these billionaires really want to use a portion of their vast fortunes for the good of humanity?

Easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom.

Working Poor
05-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Also these people did not need any help until the rich m****F***** decided they wanted to rape their land of the natural resources you know all the diamonds and gold.'

So after poisoning their water and land I guess they feel like they are doing some big favor to these people by funding poison vaccine and food give me a break...

rpfan2008
05-25-2009, 06:20 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6350303.ece

rpfan2008
05-25-2009, 06:25 AM
And this is NOT anything serious.

They are trying to fool those who might use BILLIONAIRES, SECRET MEETING, POPULATION CONTROL as keywords to find the builderberg group meeting few days back. This is a smokescreen...

zach
05-25-2009, 07:52 AM
All of their aid-giving is quite generous, don't you think?

Everyone loves us!

idirtify
05-25-2009, 07:59 AM
I usually have to have SOME evidence before I suspect malicious intent. Besides a past “hearsay quote” of David Rockefeller's, I see none. Unless I’m missing something or there is something particularly wrong with rich people getting together or with population control, I don’t get it. Unless there is a tangible reason to think otherwise, the term “population control” does not typically denote methods that violate rights. It’s a good concept, and birth control is a good method. Why should we presume guilt before assuming they were just thinking how they could help distribute BC and educational information? If we presume such, then aren’t WE the ones with malicious intent? Until I hear something specific, I’m going to figure they were only discussing things like technology and prosperity and how improving them are the best solutions to overpopulation.

silverhawks
05-25-2009, 08:04 AM
The eugenics movement never really went away, did it?

Not even slightly.

In 1974, Federal District Court Judge Gerhard Gesell estimated that "over the last few years" between 100,000 and 150,000 low-income persons were sterilized under federally funded programs. Ruling on behalf of plaintiffs in a class action suit, Judge Gesell stated that "an indefinite number" of those sterilized were "improperly coerced" into accepting sterilization. Judge Gesell observed that "the dividing line between family planning and eugenics was murky" (Relf v. Weinberger et. al. U.S. District Court of D.C., March 15, 1974). In may cases welfare patients were told that they could lose their benefits if they did not submit to the sterilization procedure. On September 21, 1975 The New York Times Magazine reported that doctors in major cities were routinely performing hysterectomies on mostly black welfare recipients as a form of sterilization, a practice that came to be known euphemistically among medical insiders as the "Mississippi appendectomy."

Today those who advocate eugenics have access to far more sophisticated technologies than those of their pre-war predecessors. For example, Norplant, a drug approved by the FDA in 1990, provides an alternative to permanent sterilization for women by preventing pregnancy for up to five years. A popular proposal to reduce the birthrate among welfare recipients and unwed teens is to induce them, through monetary incentives of the threat of a loss of benefits, to have Norplant surgically implanted in their upper arm. In 1991, Kansas representative Kerry Patrick defended a proposal to offer $500 to any welfare mother who accepted Norplant, saying the program "has the potential to save the taxpayers millions of their hard-earned dollars. Something must be done to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies..." (The New York Times, Feb. 9, 1991).

In 1994, legislators in Connecticut and Florida introduced bills that would provide cash bonuses for welfare recipients who accepted Norplant. Florida and Colorado have introduced incentive programs for men to accept sterilization. the Florida bill would offer $400 to men living below the poverty line for undergoing a vasectomy; the Colorado bill would allow criminals early release. While none of these bills has yet become law, the momentum for eugenic solutions is growing. If current trends continue, we can expect to see such sterilization programs gain legal sanction across America.

And as recently as 2002:

Virginia governor apologizes for eugenics law (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002/05/02/virginia-eugenics.htm)

Gov. Mark R. Warner issued a formal apology Thursday for the state's decision to forcibly sterilize thousands of Virginians from 1924 to 1979.

His apology coincides with the 75th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court's Buck v. Bell decision upholding Virginia's eugenics sterilization law, which became a model for other states.

Virginia forcibly sterilized about 7,450 people under the banner of eugenics, or selective human breeding and social engineering.

The practice continued until 1979. Last year, the General Assembly passed a resolution expressing "profound regret" for the state's role, but stopped short of issuing a formal apology.

With the governor's statement Thursday, Virginia becomes the only of the 30 states that conducted eugenics sterilizations to apologize. There are believed to be more than 60,000 eugenics victims nationwide.

"Today, I offer the commonwealth's sincere apology for Virginia's participation in eugenics," Warner said.

"As I have previously noted, the eugenics movement was a shameful effort in which state government never should have been involved," he said. "We must remember the commonwealth's past mistakes in order to prevent them from recurring."

The law targeted virtually any human shortcoming that was believed to be hereditary, including mental illness, mental retardation, epilepsy, alcoholism and criminal behavior. Even people deemed to be "ne'er-do-wells" were sometimes targeted.

On Wednesday in Lynchburg, two state legislators presented a commendation from the General Assembly to eugenics victim Raymond W. Hudlow for his service as a decorated combat soldier in World War II. Hudlow had been sterilized against his will at age 16 because he was a runaway.

silverhawks
05-25-2009, 08:24 AM
I usually have to have SOME evidence before I suspect malicious intent. Besides a past “hearsay quote” of David Rockefeller's, I see none. Unless I’m missing something or there is something particularly wrong with rich people getting together or with population control, I don’t get it. Unless there is a tangible reason to think otherwise, the term “population control” does not typically denote methods that violate rights. It’s a good concept, and birth control is a good method. Why should we presume guilt before assuming they were just thinking how they could help distribute BC and educational information? If we presume such, then aren’t WE the ones with malicious intent? Until I hear something specific, I’m going to figure they were only discussing things like technology and prosperity and how improving them are the best solutions to overpopulation.

Usually when someone tries to sell me something, I ask whether or not they use it or believe in it themselves.

They're all great believers in birth control themselves, right?

Bill Gates: 3 kids
David Rockefeller: 6 kids
Ted Turner: 5 kids
Warren Buffett: 3 kids
George Soros: 5 kids

And of course, they're not going to want grandchildren to pass their fortunes along to, are they?

Seems to me that the population they might want to control is anyone without a billion dollars in their bank account.

Working Poor
05-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey they got abortion, viruses, vaccines, cancer& hiv and their treatments, birth control, GM foods and war all of these are about population control; a little something for everyone. Who ever can survive these things will carry on.

I will always hold out hope though that people will take more responsibility for themselves then we won't have billionaires doing it for us.

Lord save us from ourselves

SimpleName
05-25-2009, 09:58 AM
Doesn't the money just go to different governments? Instead of being used to directly assist its peoples? I'm party asking, its just an uninformed hunch about how the Bill and Melinda Gates fund works.

Think of how the IMF throws money around to "aid" third world countries by increasing the size of their governments, the subject is discussed in Edward Griffin's book on the Fed.

Ron Paul has said something along those lines as well. The U.N. and the IMF give money through each country's governments, which are usually the ones causing the poverty, murder, and starvation in the first place. I wouldn't doubt the Bill and Melinda Gates fund works basically the same way. It gives the appearance that you care, but they really don't.

The conspiracy theorist in me says those vaccines and medicines are truly detrimental to health, like the Gardisil HPV vaccines supposedly are. Or how about fluoride? A waste product that has little proven effectiveness to oral health and actually eats at the brain. Or so they say.

No matter the case, any billionaire talking about population control scares me. Gates should get back to Microsoft and spark some new creativity. Tired of all Microsoft products being knockoffs (but frequently improved) of the products.

P.S. Somebody should rid this world of the racist, globalist bi**h that is Oprah Winfrey. She a big source of middle-aged women's support for that president who is so eagerly improving government transparency.

Carson
05-25-2009, 10:00 AM

LOL; you weren't even wearing the conspiracy hat.

The trick I think is to take look at these stories and try and figure if your wearing your tinfoil hat, tinfoil blinders, or tinfoil earplugs.

I suppose you all are familiar with these stories about the tetanus vaccines. Just in case not, here are some links.

http://www.the7thfire.com/HN/SecretsWHO.html

Or here;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12346214

Carson
05-25-2009, 10:30 AM
There is another tinfoily type story that needs to be looked at, just to be looked at.

The story seems really far out there but is pretty current with the new flu virus, I think. It could also be a story that has resurfaced because of the new H1N1 outbreak.

The video itself.

YouTube - Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4ehc)

I don't know of any follow up on the story. Maybe there is something in this link.

http://www.freerangehumans.net/2009/04/bird-flu-distributed-by-dept-of.html

P.S.To tell you the truth. It looks like the flu has been spreading, person to person, like one might expect.

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/

If you click on the map in the previous link you can get an interactive map.

http://flutracker2.rhizalabs.com/cbi/snapshot/page?concept=~fd000a02514fc1df6f960095ef4830f30626 35760ac089328036

literatim
05-25-2009, 06:16 PM

Didn't you get the memo? They only have an interest in controlling the population of 1st world countries.

idirtify
05-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Usually when someone tries to sell me something, I ask whether or not they use it or believe in it themselves.

They're all great believers in birth control themselves, right?

Bill Gates: 3 kids
David Rockefeller: 6 kids
Ted Turner: 5 kids
Warren Buffett: 3 kids
George Soros: 5 kids

And of course, they're not going to want grandchildren to pass their fortunes along to, are they?

Seems to me that the population they might want to control is anyone without a billion dollars in their bank account.

Great point; good research. But OTOH maybe Oprah was doing all the talking. ;) Heck, maybe the show is around the corner ;)

BTW, I am childfree and often contemplate the perfect response to PC advocates who had a few or more kids. Any advice out there?

idirtify
05-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Didn't you get the memo? They only have an interest in controlling the population of 1st world countries.

This thread does seem to be mostly comical speculation, but I see nothing wrong with the fun:

Maybe they all watched IDIOCRACY and didn’t realize it was a comedy.

ChaosControl
05-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I once wanted 4 kids, then I dropped in to 2, lately I decided I wanted 4 or 5 again. After reading this I suddenly want like 8. :)
Liberty babies for the win.

To hell with these fascist scum. To hell with allowing them to decide anything about our lives. To hell with government.

I will actively encourage anyone I know to have as many children as they possibly can.

ChaosControl
05-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Oh and you all are right about the foreign aid thing.
The aid all goes to the governments which are in fact the ones causing all the poverty and problems to begin with, just like our government is the root of 99% of the problems in the U.S.

If you ever want to help someone in a foreign country, definitely make sure the charity you go through actually does the helping themselves and doesn't just send off aid or something. That or go there yourself and volunteer your time to help.

Brian4Liberty
05-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us, as little children, with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called Family Planning. They pushed birth control pills. They stressed the importance of condoms. I think you and I now both know that you only have to trick people for their few child bearing years and there is no going back.

You hit the nail on the head! People just don't understand what they did to a couple of generations of middle-class Americans. They did everything they could to stop them from breeding, and then brought in foreigners to replace them.

Here's some advise for women: have children before 30. Having children after 30 is difficult. Don't believe their lies about waiting until you are 45.

Brian4Liberty
10-18-2023, 08:32 PM
Well are going to drop a bomb on a large populated city or just poison us with some kind of vaccine...

Hey they got abortion, viruses, vaccines, cancer& hiv and their treatments, birth control, GM foods and war all of these are about population control; a little something for everyone. Who ever can survive these things will carry on.

I will always hold out hope though that people will take more responsibility for themselves then we won't have billionaires doing it for us.

Lord save us from ourselves

I think you may have something with viruses and vaccines... sorry, I'm 10 years late on that reply.

Working Poor
10-19-2023, 04:18 AM
I think you may have something with viruses and vaccines... sorry, I'm 10 years late on that reply. Yea well...

Firestarter
10-19-2023, 02:01 PM
According to Austin Ruse, president of the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute, the Good club is “a veritable rogues gallery of anti-life and anti-family plutocrats”, and:
They agreed that the world’s number one problem is that there are too many poor people. And what is their solution? Get rid of the poor people.

These fabulously wealthy people with their grand houses, private jets, yachts and lavish lifestyles have decided to pool their massive resources to declare war on the world’s poor by spending billions of dollars on population control!Good Club – billionaires for depopulation (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?547807-Good-Club-%96-billionaires-for-depopulation)

devil21
10-20-2023, 01:13 AM
According to Austin Ruse, president of the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute, the Good club is “a veritable rogues gallery of anti-life and anti-family plutocrats”, and: Good Club – billionaires for depopulation (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?547807-Good-Club-%96-billionaires-for-depopulation)

Yet in the Iran/Gaza thread you mocked the Project Camelot (hmm....something about the Kennedys rings a bell with that name) video from 2010 about the depop plan as disinfo. You are one very confused poster, sir. I won't even bother to dive into the Vatican (Jesuit) aspect of this quoted post, though. Ruse, indeed. "Human Rights" are what the WEF pushes....instead of unalienable rights. Human Rights are flexible while inherent rights are not. What if there are few "humans" left, especially after voluntarily accepting shots that change their natural creation DNA? Are they still human or are they then just a product like a GMO corn plant? hmmm....