PDA

View Full Version : Obama's red guards will actually wear red jackets

max
05-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Big corporate sponsors backing this "volunteer" program....called "City Year"

These inner city kids will eventually form the core of the armed and be legalized gangs that will be used to take us on....

The red jacket is their uniform........

YouTube - A CLOSER LOOK city year - new world order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0NxgN84ZFk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prisonplanet.com%2Fobama-youth-brigades-its-about-creating-a-one-world.html&feature=player_embedded)

learn more at cityyear.org

Mccain , Clinton, Colin Powell, and Bush also promoted City Year YouTube - IDEALISM- City Year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR9vl2pc2oA&feature=related)

heavenlyboy34
05-24-2009, 02:12 PM
It is eerily similar to Moussolini's Blackshirts! :O

sailor
05-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Inner city kidds wearing red? Isn`t that the Bloods??

Mesogen
05-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Uh,

um,

WOT?

WTF is this?

What's with the kind of "pre" military formations and marching?

ClayTrainor
05-24-2009, 07:42 PM
That's some sick shit, and the moderated comments are so ignorant.

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Someone's gotta say it, now is the only time. What the fuck are we gonna do if in 5 years these 'Red Jackets' are no different than the goddamn Stormtroopers of the Nazi's? The fucking Hitler Youth helped to suppress people inside Germany the same as the Brownshirts had done before The Night of the Long Knives took out their leadership. In 5 years are we going to have to worry about getting the fucking piss beaten out of us by a group of Red Jackets? God forbid, and its gotta be said, are we going to have to resist government indoctrinated KIDS with force if they come into our houses?

These kids are RIPE for being used to jackboot people. Obama is targeting the most disadvantaged group in America (Teenagers) and going even further by getting the most disadvantaged subset, impoverished youth.

Imperial
05-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Are you sure they will be armed?

ClayTrainor
05-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Someone's gotta say it, now is the only time. What the fuck are we gonna do if in 5 years these 'Red Jackets' are no different than the goddamn Stormtroopers of the Nazi's? The fucking Hitler Youth helped to suppress people inside Germany the same as the Brownshirts had done before The Night of the Long Knives took out their leadership. In 5 years are we going to have to worry about getting the fucking piss beaten out of us by a group of Red Jackets? God forbid, and its gotta be said, are we going to have to resist government indoctrinated KIDS with force if they come into our houses?

These kids are RIPE for being used to jackboot people. Obama is targeting the most disadvantaged group in America (Teenagers) and going even further by getting the most disadvantaged subset, impoverished youth.

This is how it starts.

The sheep will deny it, and call you an Alex Jones follower though. :(

dannno
05-24-2009, 07:50 PM
They stole "We Are Change" !!!!!!

BAAAASTTTAAARRRRDDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent CSL
05-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Only a matter of time...

Virginia Libertarian
05-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Buy guns

(and a red jacket)

KCIndy
05-24-2009, 08:04 PM

WORST of all - they'll be completely and thoroughly indoctrinated from a very young age, making it impossible to see reason.

Keep in mind a clear lesson from history: In WWII when Germany had clearly been defeated and the Allied forces had ringed Berlin, it was the Hitler Youth who were still determined to fight to the death and report "deserters" in the ranks.

Absolutely fanatical.

TheEvilDetector
05-24-2009, 08:11 PM
This development is proving for the nth time the unfortunate reality that we don't learn from history.

*Sigh*

max
05-24-2009, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=Brooklyn Red Leg;2137658]Someone's gotta say it, now is the only time. What the fuck are we gonna do if in 5 years these 'Red Jackets' are no different than the goddamn Stormtroopers of the Nazi's? The fucking Hitler Youth helped to suppress people inside Germany the same as the Brownshirts had done before QUOTE]

More like Mao's Red Guards than the Hitler youth. Germans didn't need to be suppressed because after resurrecting the economy and kicking out the central bankers, Hitler easily had 95% approval.

Mao's Red Guards on the other hand were sicced like wild dogs on the consevatives folk of China (Confucious fans, business owners, intellectuals etc)
The Red Guards murdered 50 million people!

People should not be misled by the pretty and happy faces in that video. Obama's red jackets will be mainly inner city thugs who join the "youth movement" instead of the crips and bloods.

Obama himself has said that the civilian defense force will one day be armed.

They know that the cops and military cant be relied upon to kill US citizens...but inner city kids with government issued guns????? There will be rapes, killings, and internment camps.

Anyone who doesnt see this yet reminds me of the friends I told to not buy homes in 2006 because they will lose their downpayments.

Thay ALL told me I was nuts....now they are crying at the loss of their $50,000 - $70,000 downpayments.

Denial is a terrible thing.

max
05-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Keep in mind a clear lesson from history: In WWII when Germany had clearly been defeated and the Allied forces had ringed Berlin, it was the Hitler Youth who were still determined to fight to the death and report "deserters" in the ranks.

Absolutely fanatical.

The Hitler youth didnt fight to save Berlin because they were brainwshed.

They fought because they knew that the Russians were coming to gang rape their mothers and sisters...which they did.

Any 14 year old boy would fight to save his mother from being gang raped.

anaconda
05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
This administration is beginning to make me laugh. I know I shouldn't. I know this is all serious. But I can't help myself. I feel so guilty. It's so pathetic that I am finding it funny. Well, I know RP said we should "have fun" pursuing liberty.

Red Guards? Wasn't that what they called the Soviet army in WWII? I think it was something like that..

max
05-24-2009, 08:51 PM
obvious parallels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guards_(China)

cindy25
05-24-2009, 09:36 PM
YouTube - A CLOSER LOOK city year - new world order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0NxgN84ZFk)

this is the original youtube link in case you waqnt to save it

KCIndy
05-24-2009, 09:55 PM
The Hitler youth didnt fight to save Berlin because they were brainwshed.

They fought because they knew that the Russians were coming to gang rape their mothers and sisters...which they did.

Any 14 year old boy would fight to save his mother from being gang raped.

I'm certainly not going to defend the Soviets. They committed some unparalleled atrocities in that war that will never see the full light of history because they were on "our side" at the time.

That being said, from everything I've read and seen of the Hitler Youth, they were indeed brainwashed - or indoctrinated, or what ever phrase you want to use. They were so convinced of the righteousness of their cause that they never really understood, right up to the end, that it was all over.

You're right - any 14 year old boy would fight to save his mother or sisters. But if they weren't fanatically dedicated to a losing cause, why were they out defending the Fuhrer's bunker? Why not grab mom and sis and get 'em out of Dodge, or at the very least have them hidden the the cellar where the boy could defend them with his rifle and grenades?

Just a minor quibble... but I'll certainly agree with you that the situation much more closely mimics that of the Maoists, and I should have thought of that first.

Andrew-Austin
05-24-2009, 10:23 PM
All they need is something to mask their face and a badge, and their ready to start pushing people around.

anaconda
05-24-2009, 11:52 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Soviet_pressing_1944.JPG/800px-Soviet_pressing_1944.JPG

The Red Army: 1944

sailor
05-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Red Guards? Wasn't that what they called the Soviet army in WWII? I think it was something like that..

Red Guards were the military wing of the Bolsheviks until the founding of the Red Army in February 1918. They were the people who carried out the October "Revolution".

But the better paralel here is the Red Guards in China during the Cultural Revolution, because it was the same demographics, young people, students and pupils. They had no real authority under law, but they would go around and bully older people if they felt they didn`t walk the line.

sailor
05-25-2009, 03:27 AM
I'm certainly not going to defend the Soviets. They committed some unparalleled atrocities in that war that will never see the full light of history because they were on "our side" at the time.

That being said, from everything I've read and seen of the Hitler Youth, they were indeed brainwashed - or indoctrinated, or what ever phrase you want to use. They were so convinced of the righteousness of their cause that they never really understood, right up to the end, that it was all over.

You're right - any 14 year old boy would fight to save his mother or sisters. But if they weren't fanatically dedicated to a losing cause, why were they out defending the Fuhrer's bunker? Why not grab mom and sis and get 'em out of Dodge, or at the very least have them hidden the the cellar where the boy could defend them with his rifle and grenades?

Just a minor quibble... but I'll certainly agree with you that the situation much more closely mimics that of the Maoists, and I should have thought of that first.

Max, is something approaching a Hitler/Nazi apologist. Some things are better not discussed with him at all.

ClayTrainor
05-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Max, is something approaching a Hitler/Nazi apologist. Some things are better not discussed with him at all.

http://forums.joerogan.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=105897&stc=1&d=1186588178

Sorry, i couldn't resist :p

zach
05-25-2009, 07:49 AM
Also, their use of the universal notion of that we're all human is quite sickening.
I recognize that we're all humans who deserve help no matter what condition, and I don't see the need to join a group in order to further that.

Semper Vigilans
05-25-2009, 08:25 AM
You guys are missing the silver lining here...

Red shows up WELL in open sights, peep sights, and scopes. Just about as well as a light blue helmet. :D

Dr.3D
05-25-2009, 08:31 AM
You guys are missing the silver lining here...

Red shows up WELL in open sights, peep sights, and scopes. Just about as well as a light blue helmet. :D

Now if they would only put on some white straps crossing over their torso, they would look like the same kind of target seen in the first revolution. :p

Pericles
05-25-2009, 08:44 AM
WORST of all - they'll be completely and thoroughly indoctrinated from a very young age, making it impossible to see reason.

Absolutely fanatical.

Try again. The Hitler Youth at Berlin had no real military training - those that did were formed into the 12th SS, which was defeated at Normandy after a hard fight by the British. They lived up to Rommel's expectation (he was the military adviser to the Hitler Youth in the mid 1930's but was replaced when he insisted that "this business with the Jews has to stop". Without experienced leadership (which came from the 1st SS when the 12th SS was built), the youth were ineffective as a military unit.

Same will be the case with this bunch. Giving them weapons (and I hope they get good ones), will only be a source of upgrading weapons for patriots with real military experience, when they take care of the wannabes.

YouTube - Paul Robeson - Hymn of the Soviet Union (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT2qnM3s0Cc)

runningdiz
05-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Interesting guess we should fear the red hat ladies as well. They wear red hats and their goal is to help people as well!!

silverhawks
05-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Common Purpose (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK)? The NWO really needs to diversify its branding a bit, it gets obvious after a while. Same with the whole "influencing the next generation of young leaders" bit.

PatriotG
05-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Are you sure they will be armed?

http://www.poketheeye.org/?p=328

max
05-25-2009, 10:31 AM

If you truly believe in the principles of liberty...then everything should be open to discussion. Why build self imposed walls around our minds?

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that the same elite media machine that has convinced most people that Ron Paul is a wacko.....has also misled us about Hitler?

If you look at WW2 objectively, it becomes clear that Hitler did NOT want war. It was forced upon him by the NWO who were out to destroy him after he killed Germany's version of the FED.

Poland was used to provoke Germany. Poland was killing 1000's of German's who lived in land stolen by the Pole's at Versaille. Hitler moved heavaen and earth to make a deal with the Poles, but Poland was under pressure of UK and USA to not negotiate.

After Germany retook its rightful property from Poland, UK and France DECLARED WAR FIRST! Hitler pleaded with UK and France for 6 months to rescind their war declarations...but UK and France mobilixed 400,000 troops along the Dutch and Belgian borders. They had just struck a deal with those nations to allow the allied armies safe passage to attack Germany.

So Hitler HAD to hit first in the west.

He pinned the Brits on Dunkirk beach...then..as a noble gesture...allowed the entire British army to escape by boatlift.

Every other nation that Germany occupied afterwads was a preemptive move to prevent the Brits from establihing bases along Germany's borders.

The holocaust myth does not hold water. That tale originated from Soviet "investigations" whose finding were not released until after Germany's unconditional surrender.

Mesogen
05-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Is it so different than...
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/angelsPIC.jpg
Well, Guardian Angels is a private organization (I think).

TheEvilDetector
05-25-2009, 12:30 PM
If you truly believe in the principles of liberty...then everything should be open to discussion. Why build self imposed walls around our minds?

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that the same elite media machine that has convinced most people that Ron Paul is a wacko.....has also misled us about Hitler?

If you look at WW2 objectively, it becomes clear that Hitler did NOT want war. It was forced upon him by the NWO who were out to destroy him after he killed Germany's version of the FED.

Poland was used to provoke Germany. Poland was killing 1000's of German's who lived in land stolen by the Pole's at Versaille. Hitler moved heavaen and earth to make a deal with the Poles, but Poland was under pressure of UK and USA to not negotiate.

After Germany retook its rightful property from Poland, UK and France DECLARED WAR FIRST! Hitler pleaded with UK and France for 6 months to rescind their war declarations...but UK and France mobilixed 400,000 troops along the Dutch and Belgian borders. They had just struck a deal with those nations to allow the allied armies safe passage to attack Germany.

He pinned the Brits on Dunkirk beach...then..as a noble gesture...allowed the entire British army to escape by boatlift.

Every other nation that Germany occupied afterwads was a preemptive move to prevent the Brits from establihing bases along Germany's borders.

The holocaust myth does not hold water. That tale originated from Soviet "investigations" whose finding were not released until after Germany's unconditional surrender.

How accurate is this article in your opinion Max?

http://www.savethemales.ca/000369.html

ClayTrainor
05-25-2009, 01:10 PM
How accurate is this article in your opinion Max?

http://www.savethemales.ca/000369.html

That article just blew my mind... It makes a lot of sense, i gotta admit.

Here's a quote, to give some people the general outline of the article.

While I utterly reject Hitler's racist ideology and atrocities, he may have represented the last serious resistance to the Illuminist agenda.

Paradoxically Hitler was created and manipulated by the bankers he railed against. He lost the war because he didn't appreciate their larger agenda. He naively failed to recognize that they controlled England and the United States. It's as if he didn't believe his own propaganda.

Uriel999
05-25-2009, 01:11 PM

Wow, simply...just wow, you sir are excellent at twisting history. Please never try to become a teacher of history. Oh and go back to stormfront.

ClayTrainor
05-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Wow, simply...just wow, you sir are excellent at twisting history. Please never try to become a teacher of history. Oh and go back to stormfront.

Which parts are wrong? I agree that last line about the holocaust was pretty absurd.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've been taught to believe some false propaganda about hitler either but, that doesn't excuse the man from the evils he did. So please, elaborate on why Max is wrong here, because i'm interested in learning the truth, not what's generally accepted. :)

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-25-2009, 01:23 PM

While there may be some misinformation mixed in with the Holocaust (how many were gassed vs. how many died from cholera, dysentary etc), to call it a myth is bullshit. The Nazi's are culpable for murdering, whether by active or passive means, millions. Same with the Communists. Same with us, sadly.

paulim
05-25-2009, 01:28 PM
If you research beyond what you learned in public school you wouldn't accuse him of twisting history. But I say it again: Everyone who needs hitler for his black/white worldview is not going to let it happen somebody takes away his devil no.1.

max
05-25-2009, 02:52 PM

What did I twist????

For the first 35 years of my life I, like everyone else, believed the standard fairy tale of WW2. So what motive would I have to twist things?

To the contrary, it took a lot of soul searching and deprogramming for me to finally come to a place where I could admit that everything I learned about ww 2 was bullshit.

Read Hitler's speeches as well as his suicide note, and tell me if these words don't at leat make you curious as to what really happened...

http://hitler.org/

silverhawks
05-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Its true that Hitler did regard the British as potential allies, as "fellow Aryans"...but he certainly didn't have any qualms bombing the South East of England with V2's, and reducing London to rubble in the Blitz.

People are familiar with Mein Kampf, but very few people have heard of its sequel, Zweites Buch. It's quite disturbing to look at current events in regard to what was written in this volume, at our obviously fascist government, a nascent united European superstate, and Operation Paperclip (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Paperclip) in the 1940's.

In Zweites Buch, Hitler called for an Anglo-German alliance based on the notion that the two "Aryan" powers were natural allies, and because of power politics. In Zweites Buch, Hitler tried to explain away the contradiction between his view of the British striving for a balance of power leading to an Anglo-German alliance, and his goal of Germany being the dominant continental power by arguing it was wrong to believe that "England fought every hegemonic power immediately", but rather was prepared to accept dominant states whose aims were "obviously and purely continental in nature". Hitler went on to write that "Of course no one in Britain will conclude an alliance for the good of Germany, but only in the furtherance of British interests." However, since Hitler believed that there was an on-going struggle going on between the "Jewish invasion" against "old British tradition" for the control of Britain , Hitler believed the chances for Anglo-German alliance to be good provided the “Jewish invasion” was resisted successfully. However, Hitler hedged somewhat by claiming that "The instincts of Anglo-Saxondom are still so sharp and alive that one cannot speak of a complete victory of Jewry, but rather, in part the latter is still forced to adjust its interests to those of the English. If the Jew were to triumph in England, English interests would recede into the background...if the Briton triumphs then a shift of England's attitude vis-à-vis Germany can still take place."

In Mein Kampf, Hitler rarely mentioned the United States and when he did, it was in a tone of deep contempt. In Mein Kampf, Hitler portrayed the United States as a "racially degenerate" society on its way to self-destruction. By contrast, in Zweites Buch, Hitler portrayed the U.S. as a dynamic, "racially successful" society that practiced eugenics and segregation and followed what Hitler considered to be a wise policy of excluding "racially degenerate" immigration from eastern and southern Europe. What promoted the change in Hitler's views between 1924 and 1928 is not known. By 1928, Hitler seems to have heard about the U.S.' massive industrial wealth, the Immigration Act of 1924, segregation, and the fact that several American states had eugenics boards to sterilize people who were considered mentally defective, and was favorably impressed. Hitler proclaimed his admiration for these sorts of policies and expressed his wish that Germany would do similar things, albeit on a much greater scale.

Of all Germany's potential enemies, Hitler ranked the United States as the greatest and most dangerous. By contrast, Hitler saw the United Kingdom as a fellow "Aryan" power that in exchange for Germany's renunciation of naval and colonial ambitions would ally itself with Germany. France in Hitler's opinion, was rapidly "Negroizing" itself. In regard to the Soviet Union, Hitler dismissed the Russian people as being Slavic Untermenschen ("sub-humans") incapable of intelligent thought. Hitler consequently believed that the Russian people were ruled over by what he regarded as a gang of bloodthirsty but inept Jewish revolutionaries. By contrast, the majority of Americans were in Hitler's view "Aryans", albeit Aryans ruled by what Hitler saw as a Jewish plutocracy. In Hitler's point of view, it was this combination of "Aryan" might coupled with competent "Jewish rule" which was what made the U.S. so dangerous.

Essentially, Hitler was a psychopathic dictator, but he was identifying people with like minds and goals in both the British and US governments of the time. If you take into account the background of Prescott Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush), you can see how he got an "in".

Reason
05-25-2009, 08:59 PM
These inner city kids will eventually form the core of the armed and be legalized gangs that will be used to take us on....

http://raoworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/facepalm_implied.jpg

tangent4ronpaul
05-26-2009, 02:55 AM
Now if they would only put on some white straps crossing over their torso, they would look like the same kind of target seen in the first revolution. :p

Finally - someone mentions the first revolutionary war against the red jackets!

And of course, the "insurgents" will be using guerrilla warfare, er "terrorist" tactics and vilified...

:rolleyes:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
05-26-2009, 03:25 AM
Which parts are wrong? I agree that last line about the holocaust was pretty absurd.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've been taught to believe some false propaganda about hitler either but, that doesn't excuse the man from the evils he did. So please, elaborate on why Max is wrong here, because i'm interested in learning the truth, not what's generally accepted. :)

Highly contraversal comment follows! - if you are "PC" stop reading NOW!

This in no way is directed to the abhorrent genocide directed to the jews, but German society does have an uncomfortable "thank you" to pay to Hitler for exterminating those with congenital birth defects and criminals. Much in the same way that Anglo's and Asians can thank the black plague for their resistance to HIV/AIDS (they are related). No, I don't think this is an acceptable way to deal with the problems, yet there is currently no other solution. Fact is, he cleaned up the German gene and social pool. Germany is better off for that fact.

I have gotten to know some Catholic families in the past few years, and the number of horrific birth defects in those circles in incredible! - deformed limbs, retardation, ADHD, etc...

I had one socialist bio teacher in college that segued between the horrors of sickle cell anemia to how "cute" mixed race babies were and how this was a good thing as we are all one big melting pot and eventually we will all be mixed race... How it was immoral to even test for sickle cell anemia. In short, saying that it would be a good idea to reproduce outside your race and bring this plague into your family line...

Likewise, I'm told that one out four sexually active people now have a STD - so I guess we should embrace HIV and Herpes as a "good" thing...

-t

ps: there are no easy answers...

tangent4ronpaul
05-26-2009, 03:32 AM

Highly contraversal comment follows! - if you are "PC" stop reading NOW!

This in no way is directed to the abhorrent genocide directed to the jews, but German society does have an uncomfortable "thank you" to pay to Hitler for exterminating those with congenital birth defects and criminals. Much in the same way that Anglo's and Asians can thank the black plague for their resistance to HIV/AIDS (they are related). No, I don't think this is an acceptable way to deal with the problems, yet there is currently no other solution. Fact is, he cleaned up the German gene and social pool. Germany is better off for that fact.

I have gotten to know some Catholic families in the past few years, and the number of horrific birth defects in those circles in incredible! - deformed limbs, retardation, ADHD, etc...

I had one socialist bio teacher in college that segued between the horrors of sickle cell anemia to how "cute" mixed race babies were and how this was a good thing as we are all one big melting pot and eventually we will all be mixed race... In short, saying that it would be a good idea to reproduce outside your race and bring this plague into your family line...

Likewise, I'm told that one out four sexually active people now have a STD - so I guess we should embrace HIV and Herpes as a "good" thing...

-t

ps: there are no easy answers...

sailor
05-26-2009, 03:53 AM

Do explain to me how is any part of pre-1939 Poland "rightful" Nazi property?

Every schoolchild knows Hitler did not want war with the West. So yes, Britain, USA and even France could sit out the war if they chose so, but to say the war was imposed on him is beyond imbecilic. He had every intention of waging aggressive war and expanding into Eastern Europe.

There was a double standard with the Nazis stemming from their racial prejudices. So while they started many initiatives to reconcile with Britain (to the point of Rudolf Hess flying to Britain on his own hand to negotiate a peace) they would at the same time unprovoked invade four different Slavic countries, starve to death millions of Soviet POWs (while Western Allied POWs were treated well) and have no qualms before meeting out the most savage collective punishment in order to try to supress Partisan warfare in Eastern Europe (while the occupation regime imposed on Western countries was much milder).

max
05-26-2009, 05:47 AM
Do explain to me how is any part of pre-1939 Poland "rightful" Nazi property?

Every schoolchild knows Hitler did not want war with the West. So yes, Britain, USA and even France could sit out the war if they chose so, but to say the war was imposed on him is beyond imbecilic. He had every intention of waging aggressive war and expanding into Eastern Europe.

There was a double standard with the Nazis stemming from their racial prejudices. So while they started many initiatives to reconcile with Britain (to the point of Rudolf Hess flying to Britain on his own hand to negotiate a peace) they would at the same time unprovoked invade four different Slavic countries, starve to death millions of Soviet POWs (while Western Allied POWs were treated well) and have no qualms before meeting out the most savage collective punishment in order to try to supress Partisan warfare in Eastern Europe (while the occupation regime imposed on Western countries was much milder).

your facts are all wrong....the benefits of American miseducations.

1. Do explain to me how is any part of pre-1939 Poland "rightful" Nazi property?

At the end of WW1, the allies told Germany that if she lay down her arms, there would be a just peace with no victors. HA! Germany was then gang raped at the Treaty of Versailles. A chunk of East Prussia and the entire city of Danzig was taken rom Germany and given to the newly formed nation of Poland. A corridor actually ran through Germany, isolating the city of Danzig from the mainland, leaving it an island in the middle of a Polish nation crawling with Marxist Zionists who persecuted them. The Polish corridor was the most retarded and redrawing of a nation's map in history. Google it.

2. ..they would at the same time unprovoked invade four different Slavic countries,

Those "invasions" were provoked by the original bloddthirsty warmonegring neo-con, Winston Churchill. Churchill openly spoke of invading Germany through it's "soft underbelly." That soft underbelly was the slavic and Greek nations. To that end, the UK weaseled its way into the Italian-Greek conflict, and fomented front groups in slavic countries. His aim was to get a foothold in the underbelly of Europe...but Hitler checked him at every turn. It would be like China announcing that they were gonna invade the USA, and then started plans to occuppy Mexico as a launching base. Of course we would have to occupy Mexico before they did!

3 starve to death millions of Soviet POWs

Soviet BS! The Germans were noted for good treatment of POWs, as confirmed by the Red Cross which had open access to all camps....including the so-called extermination camps. Many Russian POW's later fought along side the Germans against the monster Stalin.....who had declared all Soviet POW's traitors. It was Eisenhower who DELIBERATELY murdered millions of German POW's after the war Google: "Other Losses"

4. and have no qualms before meeting out the most savage collective punishment in order to try to supress Partisan warfare in Eastern Europe

Partsians were animals who recognized no rule of conduct in war. As for the internment of jews, that was a wartime security measure...not a shred of scientific evidence of "gas chambers"....sort of like global warming! Botton line is, that if the west hadnt started the war, there would have been no internment of jews...or of japanese and Italians in America! (Joe Dimaggio's father got screwed)

Open you mind...and your eyes. I too believed that ww2 crap. Check into it more closely, and you'll see what a bunch of lies it all was.

Dequeant
05-26-2009, 10:09 AM

TheEvilDetector
05-26-2009, 10:30 AM
YouTube - Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB Psycological Warfare Techniques. Subversion & Control of Western Society 2/7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoaS6Tt6ODY)

I don't agree with everything he says, however the series is very interesting because of his good explanations of the many subversion processes
that can be seen to be happening in historical and current society.

The overall theoretical subversion framework as discussed in the series is also very useful to keep in mind, as the real subversion continues on in USA.

One area from several where I disagree with the speaker is the conclusion that religion is necessary to preserve society.

As an atheist, I find that somewhat hard to swallow for multiple reasons, not the least of which is the implication that atheists are not capable of forming and sustaining
civil and moral societies (which I assume is the goal worthy of preserving as far as the speaker is concerned).

gjdavis60
05-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Where have I seen this before? Oh, yeah. Here it is. Perfect.

YouTube - Red Guards song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EincWbFAyM)

sailor
05-27-2009, 08:43 AM
your facts are all wrong....the benefits of American miseducations.

1. Do explain to me how is any part of pre-1939 Poland "rightful" Nazi property?

At the end of WW1, the allies told Germany that if she lay down her arms, there would be a just peace with no victors. HA! Germany was then gang raped at the Treaty of Versailles. A chunk of East Prussia and the entire city of Danzig was taken rom Germany and given to the newly formed nation of Poland. A corridor actually ran through Germany, isolating the city of Danzig from the mainland, leaving it an island in the middle of a Polish nation crawling with Marxist Zionists who persecuted them. The Polish corridor was the most retarded and redrawing of a nation's map in history. Google it.

2. ..they would at the same time unprovoked invade four different Slavic countries,

Those "invasions" were provoked by the original bloddthirsty warmonegring neo-con, Winston Churchill. Churchill openly spoke of invading Germany through it's "soft underbelly." That soft underbelly was the slavic and Greek nations. To that end, the UK weaseled its way into the Italian-Greek conflict, and fomented front groups in slavic countries. His aim was to get a foothold in the underbelly of Europe...but Hitler checked him at every turn. It would be like China announcing that they were gonna invade the USA, and then started plans to occuppy Mexico as a launching base. Of course we would have to occupy Mexico before they did!

3 starve to death millions of Soviet POWs

Soviet BS! The Germans were noted for good treatment of POWs, as confirmed by the Red Cross which had open access to all camps....including the so-called extermination camps. Many Russian POW's later fought along side the Germans against the monster Stalin.....who had declared all Soviet POW's traitors. It was Eisenhower who DELIBERATELY murdered millions of German POW's after the war Google: "Other Losses"

4. and have no qualms before meeting out the most savage collective punishment in order to try to supress Partisan warfare in Eastern Europe

Partsians were animals who recognized no rule of conduct in war. As for the internment of jews, that was a wartime security measure...not a shred of scientific evidence of "gas chambers"....sort of like global warming! Botton line is, that if the west hadnt started the war, there would have been no internment of jews...or of japanese and Italians in America! (Joe Dimaggio's father got screwed)

Open you mind...and your eyes. I too believed that ww2 crap. Check into it more closely, and you'll see what a bunch of lies it all was.

You discredit yourself better than I ever could. So there would be little point for me to discuss with you even if my post had been adressed to you which it was not.

haaaylee
05-27-2009, 10:28 AM
does this mean i should wear my red jacket more often to be safe?

akihabro
05-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Inner city kidds wearing red? Isn`t that the Bloods??

You are right!
Mass shooting from gang member on youth wearing red jackets, news at 11.
Red Russia, Red China, Red jackets...naw!

Chamdar
05-27-2009, 11:41 AM
I think it's quite fitting that they'll wear red because like the redshirts on Star Trek, they'll be expendable sacrificial lambs.

Chamdar
05-27-2009, 12:10 PM

First of all, where does a Holocaust-denying neo-Nazi like you get off talking about liberty and opposing the new world order when you follow a hateful, violent totalitarian ideology (let alone the fact that the n.w.o. was Nazi-inspired and created with the help of Nazis, which is proven by things like by Operation Paperclip)?
Why do you believe that Ron Paul even speaks for scum like you? Didn't you ever notice that his libertarians beliefs were largely formed by Jewish intellectuals and economists? I'd say one of the reasons why Paul falsely gets accused of being a whacko is because creeps like youself are throwing your support behind him for some reason even though he doesn't want anything to do with you or your totalitarian nonsense. It's hilarious, pathetic and ironic to see you all complaining about gun control and your free speech rights being violated even though the last time the Nazis were in charge anywhere, they did away with free speech and private gun ownership.

Why don't you follow another poster's advice and go back to Stormfront where you belong, you useful idiot? Just because not everything we've heard about World War 2 is true doesn't make what you believe bullshit any less.

And on a side note, Obama's black and Latino red shirts will most likely be roughing up people in their own neighborhoods, so why do you even care?

jclay2
05-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Here is a very good article from prisonplanet that explains the quasi private/government connection of groups like City Year and their purpose.

National Service: David Gergen, City Year and the social change agenda (http://www.prisonplanet.com/national-service-david-gergen-city-year-and-the-social-change-agenda.html)

Behind globalist David Gergen is the real sense of “change” that came in with Barack Obama’s election. The enthusiasm for this new president was met with calls for service and sacrifice– and that is something former presidential advisor Gergen put on the agenda years ago.

Gergen now lectures in public service at Harvard and directs its Center for Public Leadership at the John F. Kennedy School of Government.

Prior to the 2008 election, he was among those pushing for an expansion of Americorps from some 75,000 to more than 250,000 volunteers. That increase was quickly approved– by that exact number– under the passage of the National Service Act in the opening weeks of the Obama Administration.

One face of that expansion of service has come in City Year, on whose board David Gergen sits. In 2007, Gergen also helped push some 70 other groups through the ‘America Forward’ coalition along with a ‘venture philanthropy fund’ called New Profit, Inc. One of its groups was even founded by Gen. Colin Powell.

Gergen wrote that his first visit to City Year “was electrifying… there was so much vitality in the room that I came back and said, ‘I’m almost ready to give up my day job and go over there and work with them’.”

David Gergen is perhaps the most vocal proponent of a new wave of ’social entrepreneurs’ whose businesses are modeled on a ‘more-than-profit’ basis. Most of these groups aim to incorporate a partnership between the public & private sectors (sometimes known as fascism). In other words, Gergen hopes such privately-conceived organizations can benefit from government funds:

“The government… has all the money. If you could unite the energy, ideals, and innovativeness of social entrepreneurs with the resources of government, you would have a powerhouse.”

“My argument… is that social entrepreneurs need the government’s help as a partner and a financial supporter. The government shouldn’t take over these programs. Instead, I think we’re looking at new forms of social problem solving in which government enters into partnerships with social entrepreneurial organizations.”

Encouraging Obama to usher in a new era of New Deal-style programs, David Gergen wrote only days before Obama’s inauguration that his ‘Call to Service Can’t Start Soon Enough.’

“The moment has come for a president — echoing great leaders from Lincoln, to Roosevelt to Kennedy — to call forth Americans to an era of common sacrifice. The moment is Obama’s to seize.”

featured stories National Service: David Gergen, City Year and the social change agenda City Year, among other groups, not only purports to help communities, but requires its members to undergo physical training (PT) and other activities reminiscent of a paramilitary organization. In fact, it sounds a lot like White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s 2006 warning to a reporter that compulsory service would include “jumping jacks.”

While that in itself is not so troubling, Emanuel made clear that such service organizations would also step up in a time of national crisis:

“It will be a common experience and we will be prepared, God forbid, God forbid that there is a chemical hit, another terrorist act or natural disaster becoming more frequent - there’ll be a body of citizens who are ready and capable and trained - that’s all you have to think about,” said Emanuel before smugly declaring, “We’re all here for you OK? It’s a circle of love.”

In fact, Americorps and its subsidiary organizations, including City Year, fall under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security. This is also true of the private (*but government affiliated) Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) . The blurring between the lines of public and private is, again, noticeable and potentially troubling.

Frank Morales writes (Homeland Defense: The Pentagon Declares War on America):

In the wake of 9/11, CNCS was fully integrated into “homeland defense efforts”. In March 2002, the Corporation issued a “notice of availability of funds to strengthen communities and organizations in using service and volunteers to support homeland security.” With an emphasis on “public safety” and “freeing up police time”, the grants offered under the announcement “are to assist communities in getting involved in the war against terrorism on the home front.” In the area of “public safety” the grants “will help provide members to support police departments… in tasks and other functions that can be performed by non-sworn officers.” Now mind you, the volunteers “are not armed, nor can they make arrests, but they carry out vital tasks including organizing neighborhood watch groups…” They also “organize communities to identify and respond to crime and disorder problems…”

City Year, among other groups, clearly has a global and even one-world outlook. Its directors, including David Gergen, and even some members have stated as much. One of City Year’s flyers even carries the slogan “BE THE CHANGE, ADVANCING GLOBAL CITIZEN SERVICE.”

David Gergen has criticized that Vietnam generation for failing to come together in a common cause, suggesting that collective sacrifice is part of what made the “greatest generation” of WWII so good. In March of 2007, he told the graduate students of the LBJ School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas– who are coming in behind the Baby Boomer generation– that they can hope to “restore some sense that we’re all in this together– in the sense of not only building a better America, but a better world.”

In a write-up about City Year, USA Today, recently noted the rise in service among the largely pro-Obama ‘millennial’ generation. They may have been inspired by disasters such as 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina, along with the added motivation of mandatory programs.

“Unlike culturally polarized Baby Boomers or cynical Gen-Xers, this is “a generation of activist doers,” they write. More than 80% of Millennials did it, often because it was required.“

David Gergen has long been an advocate of service. Wikipedia even notes the government servant and CNN correspondent as a “well-known proponent of mandatory national service.”

It was Gergen who helped put on the ‘Service Forum’ on anniversary of September 11th during the 2008 campaign. Both McCain and Obama spoke in favor of greater service. Obama reiterated the need for a ‘civilian defense force’, restated his national service plan and prepared people for an era of sacrifice– including requirements on fuel emissions, energy efficiency and other “green” measures. Obama further emphasized the need to get youth involved in service from an early age.