PDA

View Full Version : You are a slave to the Government

Icymudpuppy
05-24-2009, 08:11 AM
My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere before.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/627.html

RATM99
05-24-2009, 09:04 AM
I've seen this before. Who is this guy?

stilltrying
05-24-2009, 02:40 PM
You want to watch some better stuff than this. youtube Winston Shrout and Robert Menard "the magnificent deception".

Everything that you think about America is a lie. There is no common law, you have no constitutional rights. When you go to a courtroom and step up to the bar or crossover it you are in fact entering a ship and the judge is the captain. what do they call the days list of court events - DOCKETT. you are now in maritime admirality law and the only thing that matters in that law is book balances. you see when you were born and given a birth certificate because you came from the water of your mother, a certificate is a bonded paper in which someone claims ownership of said thing. the govt claims ownership of you (strawman really) by using your name in all CAPS, your strawman is a corporation a fictitious person. when you go into a court and claim that you are said person you have just created joinder between you the physical human being with your strawman who is engaged in commerce and you have just given jurisdiction to the court when you said I am JOHN DOE or Mr DOE. how did this all happen. America went bankrupt in 1933 and ever since then the bankers have literally owned the people.

have you signed up for social security? if so you have become a government agent who receives privileges and benefits whereby you also have to pay for them, income tax, SS tax, property tax for public education so on and so forth.

do you want to really learn the full deal? try these sites

thinkfree.ca go to forums
sedm.org
famguardiuan.org
google mary elizabeth croft - she has free ebook that is super