PDA

View Full Version : Grayson says "It's all going to work out"

Austin
05-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Grayson delivered a speech to Northern Kentucky Republicans on Tuesday night. His rhetoric seems to reinforce not only the idea that Bunning will be dropping out, but that Bunning and Grayson are working in cahoots..

"I like Senator Bunning. He likes me," Grayson said. "What I'm doing, this exploration, I would never have done if he hadn't suggested it to me.

"I have a tremendous amount of respect for Senator Bunning, and he's done a phenomenal job," he said. "We're on good terms. It's all going to work out."

nky.com (http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20090519/NEWS0108/905200354/Grayson+++It+s+all+going+to+work+out+)

ladyjade3
05-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I think what's been implied is exactly the strategy - Bunning drops at the very last minute, Grayson is the only Republican in the primary. Looks like its not going to work, tho. :)

torchbearer
05-23-2009, 08:45 PM
I think what's been implied is exactly the strategy - Bunning drops at the very last minute, Grayson is the only Republican in the primary. Looks like its not going to work, tho. :)

yup. we 'ain't' that stupid.

Austin
05-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Rand has acknowledged that this is a possibility... I don't think he's going to let this happen. ;) :p

itshappening
05-24-2009, 09:21 AM
we need to raise money quickly so they can't pull this trick....