PDA

View Full Version : I can see a Ron Paul interview with Howard Stern

dude58677
05-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Howard Stern: Joining us today on the Howard Stern Show is Dr and Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Nice to have you on our show.

Ron Paul: Thank you. Good to be with you(:)).

Howard Stern: You seem to be the only Congress member talking about brining back the gold standard? You also have a bill called HR 1207 that has nearly 175 sponsors in which you are seeking that the Federal Reserve be audited?

Ron Paul: Yes, I have been promoting this for the last 30 years and due to my Republican Presidential campaign and the falling recession this has gained popularity.

Howard Stern: Why is the Federal Reserve such a problem?

Ron Paul: It is involved in legalized counterfitting in which it prints money out of thin air which increases the supply of money and this inflation causes the value of a dollar to drop and prices rise. People are forced to take out loans because they can't afford anything. When people are getting loans it gives an illusion of wealth becuase they are buying things they can't afford and now thye have to pay off the loans they can't afford.

Howard Stern: So what does Ben Bernarke say about all the things you are saying.

Ron Paul: I have addressed this issue with him many times on the floor and he told me he agress with me but it seems to be lip service as nothing is changing. This is why I have HR 1207.

Howard Stern: So why don't you tell this fucker Bernarke to take his Federal Reserve Notes and shove them up his ass? If I was me, I would do it on the House floor. I also would have done the same thing at the Presidential debates after not getting enough questions.

Ron Paul: Lol, that isn't my style. That is where we are different.:)

Howard Stern: Well Dr. Paul it is nice having you on our show. Good luck on HR 1207.

Ron Paul: Thank you(:)).

Natalie
05-23-2009, 06:21 PM
What about the part where he asks RP about his sex life with Carol? I heard Jesse Ventura on Stern a couple days ago. Half the questions were about sex with his wife. Apparently they have been married a long time and do it three times a week.

dude58677
05-23-2009, 07:12 PM
what about the part where he asks rp about his sex life with carol? I heard jesse ventura on stern a couple days ago. Half the questions were about sex with his wife. Apparently they have been married a long time and do it three times a week.

lol!!!!

JAlli41
05-24-2009, 05:54 AM
"Hoo Hoo Robin, we're part of the MSM."