PDA

View Full Version : Discrediting Christ and Disinfo Agents

InterestedParticipant
05-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Found this of interest while searching the blogs for material on Jacques Ellul....

Discrediting Christ and Disinfo Agents
(http://hive2.wordpress.com/2009/05/23/discrediting-christ-and-disinfo-agents/)

This video speaks to the anti-faith propaganda that we’ve seen heavily distributed across the Internet through such vehicles as the Zeitgeist documentary, The Secret video, etc.

This video is the first I’ve seen where it is demonstrated that religious teachings were stolen, then co-opted & corrupted. It argues that disregarding the core of religion is a mistake, for religion was deliberately co-opted & corrupted in order to set a trap for the dismissal of its core teachings: biblical faith.

The video continues by arguing that the teachings of Jesus weren’t made up by those who told them. It continues by claiming that the religious teachings introduced by these usurpers were counter-to and unlike anything Jesus would have taught.

It is these subtleties that I believe most people don’t see, as we have witnessed here how so many are willing to throw-out all religious teaching, without understanding the differentiation between core religious teachings from Christ and those of its usurpers.

YouTube - Disinformation agents of the New Worldly Order (David Icke, Alex Jones, Zeitgeist) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a8J_uPLHXA)

In Jacques Ellul’s Subversion of Christianity, he ably holds to the essential core of Christian teaching while showing how the church throughout history has consistently been led away from truly living out the gospel — whether by outside forces or by the weight of its own success, the church has continually done exactly the opposite of what the New Testament writers tell us to do. In this book, Ellul takes us through some of the most important missteps in church history and shows how the good news of Grace and Freedom was forced to the side, even with the best of intentions.

Ellul challenges us to find a new way of living out the Gospel, without either conforming ourselves to our present age or rejecting the essential elements of Christian doctrine. If the church is to have any effect, he says, we must return to our origins as a group of subversive individuals who refuse to play along with society’s expectations. Only by being subversive ourselves (as all the heroes of faith have been), can we return Christianity to its place as bearer of good news to a world which needs to hear it.

Dieseler
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Have you watched this video OP?
Fritz Springmeier speaking.
That was a good one by the way in your post.

Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines & their Mind Control (Fritz Springmeier) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2694841576971107107&ei=Iqu8SMqDMoX6-gGBtKiCDQ&q=Top+13+Illuminati+Bloodlines&hl=en)

t0rnado
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Alex Jones is actually a reincarnation of Jesus and the Illuminati is controlled by Wotan. UFOs did 9/11.. twice.

revolutionisnow
05-22-2009, 11:59 PM
Interesting, not sure about if they intentionally placed the symbols there a long time before, or if they were just incorporated in to get the masses to convert to Christianity. And yes there are goals of the media and also some of the "alternative media". I'm certain Operation Mockingbird is alive and well.

BeFranklin
05-23-2009, 01:29 AM
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Kept verse 18 in my quote, as praying is also part of 17.

idiom
05-23-2009, 03:42 AM
It would be better if the guy could count.

diggronpaul
05-23-2009, 10:44 AM
"heroes of faith"....... excellent stuff!

tonesforjonesbones
05-23-2009, 11:09 AM
That was really really good op...I am going to watch the other one later because it appears to be lengthy..I think this is onto something. I keep wondering how alex jones can keep talkin..and how icke keeps gettin on the Hitler..er I meant History channel. hmmmm. well. Some things jones says are good and then ..well..i think you have to be able to listen to those guys objectively. tones

tonesforjonesbones
05-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Here is something interesting I found also..which might play into some of the issue of Christianity becoming twisted..

http://whtt.org/show/

BuddyRey
05-24-2009, 07:31 AM
Instead of trying to figure out who's disinfo and who's not, and which religion is *the right one*, why not just cling to the ever-valuable ideals of peace, individual liberty, resistance to violence, and hatred of tyranny?

I've gone through the "deep into the rabbit hole" phase when I tried frantically to figure out who was the "right guy" to listen to, whether it was Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, David Icke, or Eric Hufschmidt; until I finally just decided it's completely unimportant, and that, even worse than being a mere waste of time, it actually diverts people from what truly matters.

There is no better way to divide a movement based on principle than to create imaginary divisions...phony reasons why *that* part of the movement has cooties and you shouldn't play with them. Whether Jew or Protestant, Catholic or Atheist, there are far more reasons for us to be fighting tyranny together than separately.

When the leader of one of these factions makes it a point to emphasize that "Jews are responsible for 9/11", or that "The Vatican (or Jesuits) secretly control everything", it's pretty safe to say that although there are certainly valid points to these arguments, they should not form the basis of the underlying philosophical freedom movement in and of itself; and it's an even safer bet that those who would posit these scenarios in such an openly incendiary, provocative, and collectivistic way are usually those very people who want this movement torn asunder, dashed on the rocks of organizational turmoil and indecision.

LibertyEagle
05-24-2009, 07:35 AM
WOOT for BuddyRey!

BuddyRey
05-24-2009, 07:40 AM
WOOT for BuddyRey!

Why, thank you LE! :)