PDA

View Full Version : Who lives near burbank, Ca, district 29, i need your help!

Mosheh Thezion
05-22-2009, 12:37 AM
I plan on running for congress, and the presidency of 2012.. but to do so I need help... alot of help.

I need...

Press Officer: Someone with a phenomenal grasp of english and possibly spanish, and knows the basics of PR and Marketing.

Campaign Manager: Someone who can help me co-ordinate and tell ME when I am making a mistake.

Paralegal: Someone who can help me with the paper-work so that I can file correctly and on-time and don't commit any electoral federal or state felonies.

Treasurer: Someone with basic accounting who can keep track of donations when they start coming in.

I will write my own speaches.

And know... my platform, is based on restoring the Constitution as law, and I have detailed plans on how to do so, without economic collapse, or the loss of the benefits the people have learned to love, like social security, and medicare, and without completely pissing off the corporate elite of the world, and the international bankers.

i.e.. we must find a way to buy them off, and get them on our side, and i believe it can be done.

what I need now, is to build a base and start expanding it.

Do any of you live near Burbank, CA?

And if not, can you offer any intelectual or technical support, such as knowledge?

I will be calling the FEC and Secretary of state Tomorrow, and see where they can direct me, as their websites, are generally vague.

And mistakes, in filing and such details cannot be tolerated.

I thank you all in advance.

-MEMAT
born Fabio Edwardo Correa.
Raised as Luis Edwardo Correa
And calling myself, as Mosheh Eesho Muhammad Al-faraj Thezion, in world wide communication to this effect.

akihabro
05-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Take one step at a time. I'd stick with running for congress. Shoot...try city council. We can all vouch for inefficient government and our hate for the status quo, but I'd feel better if I voted for someone with age and experience.
I live close to there but I can't help in the ways you need.
I had a boss with the same last name as you? You don't have any family members in the car industry do you?
Adam Schiff seems to be a popular guy!

Mosheh Thezion
05-22-2009, 02:32 AM
RELATIVE?? IN CAR INDUSTRY???? ....... NOT THAT I KNOW OF...

You can always help in other ways.. if you have the time and energy,

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-25-2009, 02:57 AM
LET ME EXPRESS for legal reasons, that I am now in the exploritory committee phase, and not yet officially running...

but, i am hopeful things will go well, and the officlal campaign can begin.

-MEMAT

LibertyEagle
05-25-2009, 04:06 AM
A review of Mosheh's beliefs and a rebuttal to them.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2137917&postcount=76

akihabro
05-28-2009, 02:56 AM
RELATIVE?? IN CAR INDUSTRY???? ....... NOT THAT I KNOW OF...

You can always help in other ways.. if you have the time and energy,

-MEMAT

Ok maybe its a popular last name. I'll keep you in mind. I'm not sure what benefit I could be. I'm pretty tied up as it is.

akihabro
05-28-2009, 02:58 AM
A review of Mosheh's beliefs and a rebuttal to them.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2137917&postcount=76

Wow, that was a rant on a rant. Good deal!