PDA

View Full Version : Neo con stupidity in all its splendor

max
05-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Recent exchange from another blog about why Cheney is so visible in the media lately.......

After years of degrading personal attacks you would think he would want to get away from it all and never look back. No matter what his critics say, Dick Cheney is a true Patriot with the best interest of his country as his primary focus. Liberals could learn al ot if they would stop and listen with an open mind.

by Tanner May 21, 2009 1:51 PM

MY RESPONSE******************

How naive can you be?

The only reason Cheney is making media appearances is to cover his own butt! There are photos as well as horrific videos from Abu Ghraib of teenage boys being sodomized in front of their mothers by US prison guards.

If that ever got out Cheney would be up for war crimes.

Trust me...I'm no liberal bleeding heart....but our torture, murder, and sexual mutilation of innocent prisoners has shamed and damned this country.

90% of the inmates at Guantanamo were fingered by money grubbing local Afghan bandits who got paid $25,000 to rat out any "terrorists."

These wars are bankrupting us just as much as Obama's bailouts and deficits are.

Enough with this "liberal" vs. "conservative" crap. BOTH PARTIES SUCK! (Except maybe for that Ron Paul guy from Texas)
by macduff May 21, 2009 7:17 PM

HIS REBUTTAL*****

I am not being naive at all.

You are comparing embarassing photos of detained terrorists to the beheading's, suicide bombings and the execution of thousands by airplane. Why on earth should our country be ashamed?

I can honestly say that by going after the terrorists, freeing the Iraqi people, all at a significant sacrifice to the American taxpayer and military, is one of our nations most decent undertakings.
by Tanner May 21, 2009 7:38 PM

The stupidity is breathtaking isn't it? And the suddenly soft-on-sodomy GOP wonders why they are falling apart!

coyote_sprit
05-21-2009, 10:02 PM
He'll die in a camp just as fast as the rest of us if not faster.

ClayTrainor
05-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Freeing the Iraqi people, lol.

Yea, he's pretty braindead.

1.5 million dead innocents, amongst 400,000+ children. What a decent undertaking. :rolleyes:

Pathetic...

max
05-21-2009, 10:06 PM

1.5 million dead innocents, amongst 400,000+ children. What a decent undertaking. :rolleyes:

Pathetic...

I'll give you 10 to 1 he's a hannity and/or Rush fan.

slacker921
05-21-2009, 10:18 PM
send him here (http://www.rewtube.com/) ... where he can watch "The Trap" and "The Power of Nightmares" ..

Nazis were patriotic and honestly believed their leaders were protecting them from terrorists.

max
05-21-2009, 10:25 PM
send him here (http://www.rewtube.com/) ... where he can watch "The Trap" and "The Power of Nightmares" ..

Nazis were patriotic and honestly believed their leaders were protecting them from terrorists.

Actually, Hitler did save Germany from certain communist takeover and he ushered in debt free currency and an historic economic boom.

He never wanted war...it was forced upon Germany by the NWO gang who were pissed at Hitler for shutting down their Central Bank operation .

RSLudlum
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM

Pathetic...

not to mention chasing 1/2 the Christians out of Iraq all in the name of fighting 'fundamentalist Islam'. Yes, "braindead" is quite an appropriate description.

ClayTrainor
05-21-2009, 11:01 PM
I'll give you 10 to 1 he's a hannity and/or Rush fan.

Heh... looking for some easy money? ;)