PDA

View Full Version : That Long Legged Mac Daddy is Going to Cause White Folks to Rise Up...

PeacePlan
05-21-2009, 09:09 PM
YouTube - The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Gotta love Pastor Manning

Theocrat
05-21-2009, 10:07 PM
I'll be one Black guy there rising up with the White folks against the Obamanation. :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-21-2009, 10:10 PM
I could really give a crap who rises up... all I know is that you can count me in!

For those that have never heard Pastor Manning, I highly suggest you check out his videos on youtube or on his site www.atlah.org I do not agree with everything he says but the man makes many valid points on many issues and he makes those points in a truly unique way. No matter what you think of him, at least you will be entertained.

max
05-21-2009, 10:12 PM
I'll be one Black guy there rising up with the White folks against the Obamanation. :)

word up homes

Liberty Star
05-21-2009, 10:13 PM
This is the funniest clip I have seen in a while, who is this Pastor? LOL

Who would have thunk five years ago that a black Pastor would be in a youtube clip doing a rage video of "white folk's not gonna take it any more" while a first black president and son of an African arab muslim man will be running America from White House?

If we are not already in Biblical times, we 're getting pretty close. This Pastor needs to fo a joint appearance with famous Pastor and McCain's bud Hagee of Texas Megachurch on 'God's Domestic Policy' for America. It will be a riot :)

For Evangelicals, Supporting Israel Is ‘God’s Foreign Policy’

By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
Published: November 14, 2006

WASHINGTON, Nov. 13 — As Israeli bombs fell on Lebanon for a second week last July, the Rev. John Hagee of San Antonio arrived in Washington with 3,500 evangelicals for the first annual conference of his newly founded organization, Christians United For Israel.

International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
When a Christian-Jewish group ran this ad during the Lebanon war, evangelicals responded en masse to support Israel, an official said.

Anatomy of an Alliance

At a dinner addressed by the Israeli ambassador, a handful of Republican senators and the chairman of the Republican Party, Mr. Hagee read greetings from President Bush and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert of Israel and dispatched the crowd with a message for their representatives in Congress. Tell them “to let Israel do their job” of destroying the Lebanese militia, Hezbollah, Mr. Hagee said.

He called the conflict “a battle between good and evil” and said support for Israel was “God’s foreign policy.”

The next day he took the same message to the White House.

Many conservative Christians say they believe that the president’s support for Israel fulfills a biblical injunction to protect the Jewish state, which some of them think will play a pivotal role in the second coming. Many on the left, in turn, fear that such theology may influence decisions the administration makes toward Israel and the Middle East.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/14/washington/14israel.html

God's hand works in mysterious ways, our human minds probably can't comprehend his policies.

Without Iraq war and support for Israeli occupation in holy land, there was no chance of American majority being guilted into electing son of an African muslim man as US President as an apology to the world for elective Iraqi bloodhsed. Looking at it objectively, majority of "white folks" of America chose this course and Obama on their own, Obama dind't drop from the sky out of nowhere. This Pastor is entertaining but we ourselves have to take responsibility for our collective choices if this were to be discussed in a serious debate. Following 'God's foreign policy' comes with some real domestic outcomes and sacrifices even if much of our Biblical community didnt see them changes coming.

silverhawks
05-21-2009, 10:15 PM
While I appreciate the spirit of what he's saying, I can't say I appreciate his anti-gay rhetoric. If we are to live up to the letter of the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights, we must pursue EQUAL rights for ALL citizens, regardless of race, color, creed, or sexuality. Unless it violates the rights of others, we need to keep our noses OUT of each others bedrooms, and out of each others lives.

Besides, it's not just whites that are angry at the government right now; its Americans from across the spectrum who have had enough of lies and corruption.

We live in an age where left and right no longer apply; there are only people who love freedom, liberty and the Constitution, and those who are willing to sacrifice principles in exchange for largesse from "their" politicians, who seek to divide what should be a United country, and turn a blind eye to fascism when its on their side.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-21-2009, 10:18 PM
You know, I recently began re-watching the Left Behind films and reading the books and it is downright creepy how many phrases from the film and scenarios from the books are playing out right before our very eyes. I know I will get flamed to death for this but I really could care less, I am confident that we are living in the end times.

BTW, It is good to see you back Theo. I have not seen you around lately and was wondering where you were hiding.

AuH20
05-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Obama is a global corporatist sellout. That's why he needs to go.

torchbearer
05-21-2009, 10:29 PM
hahahahha

AuH20
05-21-2009, 10:35 PM
"Obama and Larry Sinclair had a steamy love affair.....in the the back of a limo!" :D;)

Get this guy nationally syndicated!! I never laughed so hard.

GunnyFreedom
05-21-2009, 10:54 PM

Now see, that is one thing I did not know. I mean, it really makes no real difference whatsoever, but I simply did not know you were black. I only mention it because well I'm on my once a year drunk (being good for the body) and to hilight the fact that the melanin content of the skin is...well...completely irrelevant.

I really like what MLK said about being judged by the content of our character rather than the color of our skin.

And I'd like to think of you as embodying that concept.

That said, bear in mind I am well intoxicated. Knowing it is actually healthy for the body I get blasted about once a year, and this year I am trying Everclear. Am astonished, astonishedad how much of an effect 2 little shots apparently has.

torchbearer
05-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I put that last part with him singing as a ringtone on my phone.

Dr.3D
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Ummmm... I take it Dr. Manning doesn't like Obama. LOL

I really got a kick out him saying: "There is going to be a peace embargo by the white people." ROFL :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Ummmm... I take it Dr. Manning doesn't like Obama. LOL

I really got a kick out him saying: "There is going to be a peace embargo by the white people." ROFL :D

This rant was fairly tame. Look him up on youtube and take a listen for yourself. I find that the videos where he screams "BOOM SHAKALAKA" tend to be the most wild.