PDA

View Full Version : World Net Daily: Wasting money on Billboards

max
05-21-2009, 06:12 PM
What total losers....

Instead of advertising for something useful...like calling attention to the massive debts being accumulated ...Joe Farah is organizing a nationwide billboard campaign about Obama's Birth Certificate.

Frankly, I doubt Obama was born in the USA...but this quixotic campaign accomplishes NOTHING....

neo-con drones are so pathetic...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=98724

dannno
05-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Eh, individuals gave them that money specifically for it.

This is some seriously fraudulent shit tho. I mean, think of how much easier it would be to convince someone that 9/11 was an inside job after they got Obama into the White House as a non-natural born citizen. People just assume that some professional body is looking out for everything, and nothing like that could ever happen. They believe everything the establishment espouses.

max
05-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Eh, individuals gave them that money specifically for it.

This is some seriously fraudulent shit tho. I mean, think of how much easier it would be to convince someone that 9/11 was an inside job after they got Obama into the White House as a non-natural born citizen. People just assume that some professional body is looking out for everything, and nothing like that could ever happen. They believe everything the establishment espouses.

u have a point....

i just think its more important to expose the fact that our economy is being set up for total destruction...we really are in deep shit..

diggronpaul
05-21-2009, 06:42 PM
What total losers....

Instead of advertising for something useful...like calling attention to the massive debts being accumulated ...Joe Farah is organizing a nationwide billboard campaign about Obama's Birth Certificate.

Frankly, I doubt Obama was born in the USA...but this quixotic campaign accomplishes NOTHING....

neo-con drones are so pathetic...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=98724
This is exactly what controlled opposition groups do.

You don't think they'd every do anything reasonable or rational, do you? It's about wasting money, resources and peoples time on things that sound good but are uttlerly useless and go nowhere.

Who is Joe Farah anyway.... anyone done any serious checks into his background?

max
05-21-2009, 06:52 PM
This is exactly what controlled opposition groups do.

You don't think they'd every do anything reasonable or rational, do you? It's about wasting money, resources and peoples time on things that sound good but are uttlerly useless and go nowhere.

Who is Joe Farah anyway.... anyone done any serious checks into his background?

Farah is an ultra Zionist-Christian...a front man for Israel...possible Mossad payroll...

The neo-cons dont like Obama because he wants to expand the war in Afghan/Pakistan (Brezinski's stratefy) instead of Iran and Syria...which is what neo-cons want

diggronpaul
05-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Farah is an ultra Zionist-Christian...a front man for Israel...possible Mossad payroll...

The neo-cons dont like Obama because he wants to expand the war in Afghan/Pakistan (Brezinski's stratefy) instead of Iran and Syria...which is what neo-cons want
There are no real neo-cons, and there is no ultra Zionist-Christian front men, at least no one that thinks and matters. Anyone who is being sold to the public as being a member of these groups is either a stooge (too stupid to figure out that they are being used), or they know what they represent is bogus and is nothing more than a dialectic to achieve a given end.

Is Farah in the too-stupid-to-understand camp, or is he in the knows-what-he-is-doing camp?