PDA

View Full Version : A clip from Aaron Russo's Film - can someone facilitate this for me???

Lord Xar
09-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I need the clip in which the United States seal and constitution are going up in flames... in "freedom to fascism"...... anybody know how I can contact them or somehow get that clip in a short form so I can put in my TV commercial (I am working on a few, but one of them needs this clip...)..

Can someone facilitate this for me....??

risiusj
09-20-2007, 09:59 PM
First - get AFtF on your hard drive
Second - since the video will probably be in Flash format you'll need to A. find a program that will edit flash video or B. convert the video to another format such as WMV and use a video editor such as Windows Movie Maker to edit out the part you want.

Lord Xar
09-20-2007, 10:02 PM
First - get AFtF on your hard drive
Second - since the video will probably be in Flash format you'll need to A. find a program that will edit flash video or B. convert the video to another format such as WMV and use a video editor such as Windows Movie Maker to edit out the part you want.

well yeah.. I figure i could just capture it from dvd.. but I need it in HIGH HD quality for a TV commercial, and secondly - I would need permission :-)

I was hoping perhaps someone here knows someone that could facilitate this for me since Mr. Russo was a big fan of Ron Paul (and vice versa)..

risiusj
09-20-2007, 10:07 PM
What point of the video does this scene happen?
I've got a DVD-rip of it which is very good quality.
I can just split the part that you need and email it to you quite quickly.

David Merrill
09-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Tell me the minute mark and I can get it to you through a website - 1.81 Mbyte limit. So if you want high resolution footage it will be short.

Regards,

David Merrill.

risiusj
09-20-2007, 10:20 PM
The mark is at ~49 minutes 32 seconds.

Lord Xar
09-20-2007, 10:27 PM
yes.. that is it.. I was looking for it.. thanks.. that is what i need..

risiusj
09-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Tell me the minute mark and I can get it to you through a website - 1.81 Mbyte limit. So if you want high resolution footage it will be short.

Regards,

David Merrill.

The clip is about 13 seconds long, so it can be pretty good quality at 1.8 MB.
Are you going to take care of this David?

Lord Xar
09-20-2007, 11:22 PM
I will take only 7 or so seconds if that will UP the quality... If you can splice out the voice to save size, you can do that.. I don't need the audio of it.. just the visuals... of the movie..

David Merrill
09-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Take a look:

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/end-days-america/12922-constitution-burning.html#post120353

You might have to register to download the videos... there has been a lot of trolling there.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I optimized a file to the parameters at about 1311 kbps and 24 frames per second with low grade audio still there. It is the "Constitution burning" .wmv file attached this morning at about 9:15 MST. It looks like maybe you intend to use the clip for commercial purposes? That is your doing; not mine. I have gained nothing by promoting Aaron's film this way.

I do not even agree with Aaron - all respect due the dead. I have been Permabanned from RestoretheRepublic because the law for the Income Tax is right there in the Constitution. No state can abrogate the obligations of contract.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_PublicMoney.wmv
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1054706869308133588

David Merrill
09-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I guess you are welcome. It really was not much trouble except my DVD is from the earliest "bootleg" so I had to look around a bit for that Minute Mark.

Enjoy!

Lord Xar
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
hey All, I pinged David - but haven't heard back yet... but just in case he doesn't log on for a while, can someone get me this clip as mentioned in post #1???

The thing is, I need it in a MAC format.. ala... .mov/.avi/.mpg2 etc.....

The one David got me, and I am highly appreciative, is an ".avi" and that is not compatible with FinalCutPro for MAC

Can someone get this to me asap????