PDA

View Full Version : Aravoth: Are you planning on making any more videos?

Gunslinger
06-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Hey Aravoth,
I know you have already received extensive Kudos for the fantastic videos you have made, but I was wondering if you will be making new ones or even adding to or revising the old? They are getting a ton of attention all over the internet and are currently one of the best tools his campaign has had (even though they are unofficial). Thanks for your hard work.

aravoth
06-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Absolutly, I'm working on a few now, Trying to do one on issues other than economy and the war, but the war is all the media will ask him about. I'll get a couple more out by debate time. Give or take a day.

G-khan
06-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Absolutly, I'm working on a few now, Trying to do one on issues other than economy and the war, but the war is all the media will ask him about. I'll get a couple more out by debate time. Give or take a day.

Great the work you are doing is reaching a lot of people - keep it up..

Thank You!:)

Gunslinger
06-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Great news. I can't wait to show them to all the neo-cons and liberals I know. There is a lot of good footage out there from the Bill Maher show (both visits and Maher saying Paul was his "hero"), audio from the Dennis Miller show, and the various news programs inbetween. You are probably already using some of it, but just wanted to throw an idea your way that might be useful. If I had your talent I would do it myself, but unfortunately I need A LOT more practice! :) Also, his new book, A Foreign Policy of Freedom has a TON of great quotes if you don't already have it. (I will buy you a copy for your troubles if you need one, but again you probably already have it). Keep up the good work man!